Moto Z play is the best smartphone

Is there any other android smartphone on the market except him that allows me to browse internet, shitpost, watch newpipe videos and more for 13-14 hours straight without recharge? This shit is great, it even outlives my physical day time. I'm often getting sleepy after using it for shitposting non-stop, the battery is only around 10%, it's incredible. I'm glad Sup Forums pushed this meme in /spg/

Attached: Moto Z Play.jpg (850x653, 92K)

Nope.

Probably not, no. At least come up with a better use case though.

No problem with using a phone all day but I assume you aren't walking around outside while doing that 13 hours of shitposting. You're sitting in bed anyway who cares about the battery life.

Moto Z2

Agreed fully. Me and my wife love ours... even the smallest battery pack gets us 2 days of heavy usage.

Personally I'm quite fond of the gamepad but the wife uses the projectors we got with the phones for her homeschooling our kids. That and the little bastards can break the fucking screens either so that's a big plus.

Other smartphones are fucking glass screened breakable garbage with shit batter life...how these fucks tolerate this bullshit is beyond me.

And one last thing...the keyboard mod should be out now or fucking soon...with a keyboard plus extra battery model out in a month or so. Get rekt sameshit bitches.

Attached: apple4.jpg (675x665, 49K)

>You're sitting in bed anyway who cares about the battery life.

That's true, but mostly on weekends or during vacations. If I go outside oh boy I can keep it without using the charger for 2 full days if I play my cards right
>And one last thing...the keyboard mod should be out now or fucking soon...
If you're not memeing or joking this is great news.

I wonder why this phone is not popular here compared to the G5/G5+ for example? Sure it can't take pictures that great and the hardware is slightly more than outdated (for being a 2016 mid-range) but I've yet to see performance issues.

Anyway It doesn't matter at all anyone can use the device they like

Good hardware, but Moto mods are a failure.

>sd625

reddit ITT

>at least it's not a 425

How come this is reddit?

>3.5Ah battery in a midrange phone

I mean, that's basically every Chinese phone.
Oukitel put out a 10Ah phone a couple years back.
The madmen at Energizer just announced a 16Ah phone and boi she THICC.

Attached: gsmarena_002.jpg (728x485, 49K)

Outdated af wait for the sd460 and 670

Fuaarrk that's sexy. Thicc phones are back in style.

Lennovo P2 even better

>Sup Forums - corporate consumer

Ehmm...
Xiaomemi 4x with it pricetag of 120$ what makes it basically a burnerphone.

Well, my Chinkwei Y6. I use it 24/7 and at the end of the day I still have 70%. I dont know how...

Attached: onwednesdayswekode.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

I get 15 or so hours on my Galaxy S8

The battery will wear out very quickly.

No I m not meming the battery less version of the keyboard should be out now or in the next week or so...and the full size with battery is out in a month.

Look it up.

Doubling your battery life is a failure.
Gamepad for best pocket emulator is a failure.
Projector is a failure.
Actual good speakers are a failure.
A physical fucking keyboard is a failure.

God your a faggot...these things are awesome.

>15 hours is awesome.

That's FUCKING shit battery life compared to a Moto z and a battery mod...your phone is rancid garbage and you should be ashamed to own it faggot.

But you should be even more ashamed shilling that shit to other people. It's like you want your fellow humans to suffer via bad battery life.

Get over yourself, you consumerist whore. He clearly meant commercial failure.