Why aren't you using vlmcsd-autokms to active your windows Sup Forums ?

Why aren't you using vlmcsd-autokms to active your windows Sup Forums ?

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

Attached: windows-logo-silhouette_318-41928.jpg (338x338, 7K)

because I'm not poor and can afford a legit copy

Attached: BatmanAccent2.jpg (648x903, 33K)

Because I got a windows key from another computer..

Because I'm not a schmuck who pays to have people walk all over me.

> auto kill myself

Attached: thisactivatesthewindows.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Because I'm not retarded and used Windows Loader to install Windows 7 and upgrade from there to get a digital entitlement which isn't going to be caught as Trojan/AutoKMS by literally every antivirus.

>windows
>Sup Forums
Are you lost, kiddo?

Nah I think I'm in the right place mate where almost everybody uses windows secretly and show off their Linux screenfetch screenshots off their virtual machines.

Sup Forums has rally gone downhill desu

oggy oggy oggy

Does it works on 7 Ultimate 64x?

Hang in there, girl.

Because dazloader werks

Why are you such a cunt that helps people violate intellectual property rights?

Sup Forums used to be neutral towards Windows, you newfags that ruined everything, with the help of 10 ofc

>FOSS activator
At this point I will just believe in that theory that Microsoft doesn't care anymore since they are making money with ads and your data.

because a legit key for pro is only like $15

OEM keys are not legit keys to be sold to consumers.

Because I'm using py-kms in a VM.
I just boot it up when the license expires and don't need to worry about it for the next 3 months.

I got a key from my uni.

Because I got windows 10, 2 windows 7 pro, 4 windows 8/8.1 pro keys through Dreamspark as a student.

Because my old high school's computers had windows 7 pro OA keys on them and I conveniently got roughly two dozen keys from them. Don't know if the OA means they're entirely useless (only installable on one machine) or not.
Dubs and I'll unblur it.

Attached: IMG_20180305_102931_01.jpg (2610x2215, 1.05M)

Already have 2 Win 7 Pro keys but rollan anyway

>all of these whippersnappers itt who don't know the keys void once the uni course ends
lmao @ ur lyfes

>two dozen keys
That's cute user.

Attached: Win7_vlk.png (1280x455, 47K)

According to some website, OEM activated versions are locked to the motherboard the pc came with. Can anyone confirm?

Every computers up to windows 7 come pre-activated with a generic key + certificate, the key on the sticker is just a legal thing you sould have.
If you use that key on another pc first it will activate just fine but then you wont be able to use it on a different motherboard later.