Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1373244
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dedicated profiles per channel when?

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1373244

>retards didn't post release notes
Thanks, sjw turds.

>$0.45 has been deposited into your Open Societies account

Heh. I guess they know my taste for loli doujins at this point with all the nhentai tabs open.
Where can I ask them for suggestions?

Attached: fugz.jpg (980x190, 97K)

O-oh. I hope there's no identifying information in those reports. Fucking Mozilla gonna get me arrested.

Fuck this broke 4chanX

Attached: 2018-03-12-202251_1366x1792_scrot.png (639x145, 22K)

There are so many things broken with FF right now, that I switched to chrome.
Fucking hell m8

lol dude

"just disable it" sjwzilla fags have defended this

Is installing nightly worth it instead of normal ff?

nope, chrome 65.0 here, same error

Only if you want to try new features and like shit breaking. Just a few weeks ago Mozilla enabled mixed content filtering that blocks http connections while on https pages breaking sadpanda. Took me a while to dig in the about:config to disable it (security.mixed_content.upgrade_display_content) only for Mozilla to disable it a few days later.

>BASED MOZILLA
install that crap on android and report here again

What's wrong with the android version?

That's PRE-ALPHA software dedicated for testers.

You don't think I know that. It's not the only browser I use.

Crashes on x86 and the gui is a shitfest.

>x86
Ah so it's nothing.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

wow rude

Like pottery

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-17-58-40.png (720x1280, 411K)

well trapanon, windows 7 is shit too

Did they made FFSync botnet optional yet?

>making this thread when this is still alive

Attached: 1520891973009.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Quantum and Chrome with 14 Sup Forums tabs each

Attached: djfghfg.png (3840x2096, 3.01M)

thats not a valid comparision, i opened up the same 2 pages that the OP in the RAMfag thread did and showed ESR is significantly better than quantum

My comparison is just as valid. Its with more tabs but that doesnt make it invalid.

i loaded up 1:1 the same 2 exact tabs that the OP in that other thread had open

infact i even appear to have more addons installed, yet my ram usage was no where near as high, pointing out the browser is shit

Cool, I made a comparison with 14 Sup Forums tabs in each browser. Take from it what you will.

i've had similar issues with Firefox. in Chrome, same page is open with ~400MB of RAM in use total, while Firefox has over 1.2GB of RAM in use. it's terrible.

those tabs can have WIDELY different shit inside them you idiot

you could open 14 1 reply threads

i could open 14 300 reply threads

which one do you think will use more ram?

Here you go user
Op of that thread is retarded
It's actually less when I close the about tab

Attached: Clipboard01.png (3840x2097, 2.66M)

my point being, the content of whats in each tab/window/browser matters

just saying "i have the same number of tabs open" isnt a valid comparision

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x2166, 1.92M)

No shit, of course they were the same threads. I thought that was a given.

were the images expanded?

was auto update enabled (or disabled) unanimously across all browsers and threads

ect

>my programs use the ram I've made available to it
WHAT THE FUCK

NO
It was the same tabs open. Nothing expanded. No auto-updater. Same on each browser.
Not sure if you realized but firefox still gives you a lot of control and you can use less RAM than default settings. See When you start to use a lot more tabs firefox can use a lot less RAM than chrome.

I did not update and I get the same thing. I don't know why it's not working but I just commented out the link to the archive json to make the annoying error message stop popping up.

Only after you install the updates that turn it into windows 10.

>can use less

dumping cached shit isnt a benifit, there's fucking extensions that do the same you still have to then refuckingload/download the data again at a later time

also literally EVERY browser lets you set a hard limit of ram it can use to cache shit, NON AUTISTS dont want it to limit shit because we all moved to 64 BIT FOR A FUCKING REASON

>dumping cached shit isnt a benifit
It is if you want to use less RAM which is what this was about. I personally don't choose to.
>also literally EVERY browser lets you set a hard limit of ram it can use to cache shit, NON AUTISTS dont want it to limit shit because we all moved to 64 BIT FOR A FUCKING REASON
Not sure why you felt the need to tell me this.

nothing to do with FF
broken on chromium too.

Works of FF 59

you realize all that shit will just be cached to the HDD or SSD right?

none of it results in a faster performance

you ALREADY DOWNLOADED the shit, then make firefox dump it so you have to redownload it

and windows will utilize the ram as it sees fit, you sound autistic as fuck, go back to using 32 bit OS if you're gonna bitch about 1-2 gigs

when i go to the catalog and open every fucking thread, and my Sup Forums settings are set to auto update, and also auto-expand all images/gifs/webms and i see my ram peak up to over 15 gigs then start seeing writes to my SSD...

I THEN start complaining about why the last few drops of ram isnt being used

its 2018 and you ppl are sitll bitching about fucking 1-2 gigs of ram AS THE HIGHEST RAM USAGE PROCESS ON YOUR ENTIRE SYSTEM

holy fuck

i have literally 3-4 windows of enough tabs where chrome stops showing a fucking icon identifier for the websites and i cant even click the further right tabs cause the UI cant display them

and a large majority of them are 1080p youtube vids which have been opened/paused meaning they're all cached fully

plus usually atleast 1 video playing, plus various Sup Forums boards and threads all auto updating and other shit and i idle around 8 gigs of use, sometimes a bit more

then i boot up a game and it utilizes another 8~ gigs of ram. im contemplating upgrading to 32 gigs of ram because of it

Again, like I said, I personally don't. I know all of this shit user. I dont need to worry about RAM usage.

linux is still better