Do you trust him??

youtube.com/watch?v=5taE_br3Vr8

Does he want to keep AI for himself?

Attached: musk.jpg (602x441, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a fellow south african so no

I trust him to be a business man. I trust that my interests align with his for now and that's it.

I don't trust African Americans.

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-175922_01.jpg (1003x1321, 243K)

Proof that men peak in their thirties/forties.
Checked.

You can clearly see it's not the same person in those 2 photos. The second guy is already an AI-controlled android.

>The virgin bald spot
>The chad mane

> The virgin hair implant
> The chad bald spot confidence

Never trust a balding person.

He is not a technical expert on anything. He's a businessman who is great at PR and branding, so he has marketed himself as a genius.

Everything he says is nonsense, but people think of him as some nerd jesus.

"Bachelor of Science in physics and Bachelor of science in economics from the University of Pennsylvania" he's also immensely involved in SpaceX operations along with Tesla so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.

>Do you trust him??

No, not even slightly. Tesla's cars are shoddily-assembled deathtraps/lawsuits waiting to happen, using substandard and outdated battery technology, and are lawsuits waiting to happen. SpaceX does nothing except recycle 70's-era/cold war rocketry concepts with faster computers and a slick gloss of corporate paint. The Boring Company is literally a Reddit meme and his hyperloop concept is simultaneously retarded and laughably impractical. His companies are a giant ponzi scheme writing off losses with taxpayer subsidies due to "green credentials", etc, he simply shunts what capital he does have between the different companies to maintain the illusion of prosperity despite all of them running at a loss since inception.

The thing I hate most about him though, is the fucking cult of personality. I have otherwise seemingly intelligent friends who've proven so incapable of seeing through this hair-plugged charlatan that they loudly shout me down in conversation and call me an idiot if I ever dare question Saint Elon's bountiful innovations that will carry us unto the stars. Word on the grapevine is that he's currently under investigation by the Feds for massive levels of financial fraud after some of his board members realised what was going on and bailed with evidence. Looking forward to rubbing it in the fucking smug faces of every person who ridiculed me for questioning this con artist if he's sent down the steps.

More like proof that men peak when they are rich enough to afford hair transplants and hormone therapy.

>"Bachelor of Science in physics and Bachelor of science in economics from the University of Pennsylvania"
Having a bachelor's degree doesn't make him an expert.
>he's also immensely involved in SpaceX operations along with Tesla so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.
Not on the technical side. That's like saying Steve Jobs is an expert on computer science or programming.

Even if he was an expert in the fields that these 2 companies are involved in, he is still not qualified to talk about AI.

>Does he want to keep AI for himself?
That's basically what he's doing. He has an AI company, but goes around talking about how it's super dangerous and needs to be contained.

and is not the only one doing this shit.

I remember ggle askin for regulations on drones.

>65075568
Yes. This kind of shit is why I was against Net Neutrality. It sounds great, but in effect it only works in favor of big companies that are already oligopolizing the sector.

There's something about his face that reminds me about Good Ol' Benito

Attached: RICINO.png (240x360, 85K)

Attached: space_pepe.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

why wouldnt I trust him? He looks like he has some brain power but doesnt suck cock or observe the sabbath

You sound mad bro, like the mad rapper on that biggie smalls album

y'know, yo you wanna know why? Yo first of all, you can't be askin' me no question youknowhatI'msayin'? Who the fuck is you? YouknowhatI'msayin? You can't be askin' me no question
I'ma tell you why I'm mad, youknowhatI'msayin? I'ma tell you why I'm mad, I'ma tell you why I'm mad. These niggas like elon musk is makin' five hundred thousand dollar a second youknowsayin? They drivin' around in hot cars, youknowsayin? They got bitches, they got all that shit YouknowhatI'ms--? I'm still livin' with my Moms, youknowhatI'msayin?
That's my world. YouknowI'ms--? I'm makin' shitposts on Sup Forums, I ain't made no money yet I done made, this is my fourth shitpost today yo, this my fourth shitpost. I ain't made a dime yet. This nigga made one shitty car he makin' wild rockets. That "car in space" shit, it was aight, it was aight YouknowI'msayin, that shit was aight, it was cool. But my shit is more shitpost than that! I got shitpost shit And they not resp-ecognising, they not sayin, "I recognize" And fuck is that, who is you to be askin' me questions, youknowhatI'msayin? Who is you?

I'm pretty sure he's a bad guy.

>evil AGI is imminent guyz
A guy so closely connected with OpenAI really shouldn't talk so much shit.

fucboi talking his book..
> Talking your book is a phrase used to describe what portfolio managers are doing when they discuss their portfolio holdings. It is generally assumed that this discussion is to create interest (and buyers) of these securities.
> The technology is dangerous goys
> It's the end of the world
> Fund OpenAI we'll save you

Attached: 1520224394716.jpg (365x346, 20K)

>2018
>not being a baldy

Daily reminder that baldies never get old.

Attached: picard.jpg (530x367, 65K)

Good point. His affiliation with OpenAI IS why he talks so much shit. It all makes sense now.

>Bachelor

Attached: 1479248026401.jpg (229x221, 11K)

>Do you trust him??

no because he was bullied very brutally growing up and he is probably going to take revenge on the world.

"Some of you guys are alright, don't stay on earth tomorrow." (Because he's going to blow it up from orbit once he successfully moves to Mars)

That's what I'd to anyway, I'd just get my rich pals and a bunch of scientists to come with me to Mars and nuke all the dumbassses who weren't successful enough to make to Mars. Anyone with an IQ below 120 will not be needed in humanity's conquest of the interstellar. Social welfare and empathy for the weak and stupid will forever be a drain on our capital resources and burden mankind's destiny amongst the stars.

Attached: 8ab[1].jpg (640x640, 53K)

Why are you showing me a picture of Sup Forums?

He is a White guy from south Africa whose family ran to America right before Apartheid ended. What do you think he really wants to do with Mars? Obviously he hopes to create a Whites only civilization

Attached: dsdf - Copy.jpg (960x1280, 359K)

what's with the meme of "hurr AI robots are going to take over like in the Terminator!!"

It could never happen.

this guy triggers Sup Forums more than anyone else. who wouldn't want to be successful working with fucking rockets?

latimes.com/business/la-fi-hy-musk-subsidies-20150531-story.html
No, and he needs to be executed. Insider traders rightfully get decades in jail for hundreds of millions, he has swindled billions so that should be enough to be executed.
Tesla's are also garbage, a fucking tablet as the center console.