SAMSHITS AND LAGDROIDS BTFO

bgr.com/2018/03/12/galaxy-s9-vs-iphone-x-notch-design-should-have-stolen/amp/

>The Galaxy S9 and S9+ would have looked so much hotter if Samsung had just stolen the iPhone X’s notched design like just about every other Android phone maker out there.

>Just about every comment we’ve seen from people who actually own the iPhone X is positive, suggesting that the design is adored by people who actually try it instead of just looking at pictures of it on the internet.

>Most of the negative comments seem to come from hardcore Android fans, but that shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. Of course, they’ll have to get used to that notched design since nearly every Android smartphone maker on the planet is stealing it from Apple.

>There is definitely a bit of irony here. Samsung, the company that rose to become the top smartphone vendor in the world by shamelessly copying Apple’s software and hardware designs is one of the only Android vendors out there that isn’t stealing the iPhone X’s notch. But this time around, we really wish it would have.

How will Botnetters ever recover?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-13-06-22-54.png (1433x2173, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5M0Ko0RR38&t=49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Epstein
Jews will never stop stirrin’ shit will they

shill please go

>cutting the screen
>hotter
yea hotter like a turd.

>(((Epstein)))

Oy vey!

He's right though. I haven't met a single iUser who actually hates the notch.

>still ends up having higher screen to bezel ratio than pretty much all notch phones.

>stolen the iPhone X’s notched design like just about every other Android phone maker
literally no one does this

>buy a $1000
>say you hate it when you are locked into apple and have no choice

yeah ,I wonder why mac rumors are not in an uproar

Attached: 1307008270581.jpg (604x453, 57K)

There's nothing specific to """"HATE"""" about the notch, it just looks stupid to some, and looks good to others. I hate the way smartphones are going now, but bringing up the fact that no iPhone user that you met complained about the notch doesn't really bring anything of value to this thread.
This whole article stinks of soyboy semen. Copy this, copy that. Copy your mom so that i can have 2 bitches sucking on my dick, how about that?

Get in with the times gramps
>asus
>huawei
>etc

>I have an opinion
>therefore Samsung is BTFO
ok random guy

>the company that rose to become the top smartphone vendor in the world by shamelessly copying Apple’s software and hardware designs

gonna need a source on that, zach. Since I know you're on here shilling your own shitty article

I actually wouldn't have bought the s9 if it had a notch....
I thought Apple products were supposed to be the pinnacle of industrial design. How can anyone look at that notch shit and not want to throw up.

Attached: 1451481325714.png (422x508, 131K)

Notches look great I think

>phones now need to look hot
Wot?

>he doesn't want to fuck his phone

Attached: 1518153950183.jpg (500x338, 97K)

Its like you've never seen the original Galaxy S

I haven't met a single iUser who criticizes anything Apple does.
It's like they are afraid any bad remark will expose them for the dumbasses they are.

>"nooo why does my phone not have a notch"
what a time to be alive

Apple didn't invent the "notch" design, though?

"""epstein"""

Attached: pride-in-london-jewish-getty2-1_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (557x300, 175K)

>tfw no headphone jack

PHONES NOT HOT

youtube.com/watch?v=h5M0Ko0RR38&t=49s

why does this shit read like it was written by crapple's biggest fanboy?

sage, obviously

I bet there are goodest goys out there that actually say this

>preaches diversity
>all phones should look exactly the same though
Fug orf cunt.

>Rounded display corners
This shit needs to stop.

>S9 would look better with an even higher screen/body ratio
No shit, the iphone x looks like garbage though because it has a bezel around the entire screen plus a notch. If it looked like the left picture nobody would complain.

>nearly every Android smartphone maker on the planet is stealing it from Apple.

I keep seeing people say this and it's really surprising since Apple didn't have the first phone design with a notch...

Yeah, that's why Apple sales are dropping while android sales are going up

Essential phone was first, but everyone seems to be copying Apple's shitty notch instead for some reason.

Nah

Fuck the notch

Literally invisible on black themed apps.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.51M)

So, never?

>iPhone sales dropped
>spend $1,000 USD on a phone, not liking the notch
>most people still buy the 8 instead.

What about no obnoxious notches at all?

Cringe worthy faggots

.t Schlomo Soystein

I can't wait for this to happen on the S10 so Sup Forums can pretend to be mad for like 48 hours then stop pretending to care about it.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>hotter
THOT pls.

No it wouldn't the notch looks fucking disgusting

why have a phone screen covering the entire screen just to fucking take a ton of space from the top to insert an ugly fucking notch?

>There's nothing specific to """"HATE"""" about the notch

fucks up muscle memory for iOS control center, breaks up parity with older iOS devices, ruins ViewControllers for unoptimized apps, and forces icons and notifications to be bundled instead of outright listed horizontally

The notch is a mistake, and there’s plenty to hate. At least the essential phone made it as inoffensive as possible by shrinking the area the notch occupies

Just came to post this. I can't believe such an article can possibly exist, nor that anyone would take it seriously. This is some next level of retardation.

As the owner of a chink $150 phone running a system I'm in control off, that provides a level of service and customization unavailable on any off-the-shelf phone, that all took me half an hour to set up following an obscure tutorial written by a paki, I still don't understand why people continue to be retarded and go in debt over fucking phones whose top "features" are plain counterproductive and idiotic, costing an arm and a leg for zero added value.

Even with the notch it's still more screen than you'd have otherwise. Are you one of those retards who doesn't clear out their notifications ever? Why do people care so much about the very top of their screen? The only thing that even goes in the middle of the notification bar that's useful is a clock. Not a big loss.

>>Just about every comment we’ve seen from people who actually own the iPhone X is positive
Oh gee, I wonder if there could be a bias in that.

If only the notch was much smaller and didn’t have thousands of useless sensors nobody would hate it. Oh wait...

>Not a big loss.
Except for the fact it costs a fortune to manufacture, and adds nothing, all the while being useless in most applications using the whole screen, like watching a video.

It's like a cuck notch, you pay extra for something you don't use, "but at least it's pretty". And now function follows form.

I'm disappointed that Samsung didn't put the fingerprint scanner under the front glass.
They've gotta be doing it on the next Note.

As it is they've currently got the minimum area to put your fingers to actually hold the device anyway.

...nobody does.

It's 2018 and I wish I could still hold my phone in my hand without my fingers touching any part of the screen.

I wish they could also make those tough, instead of breaking every time you drop them, like my car keys, wallet or pen don't break, because they're designed to be used by normal individuals who don't have to constantly babysit items they carry, but instead they make the screen larger and larger, the bezel thinner and thinner, which forces us to add bigger and bigger cases to our phones, negating the point of a big large screen with a thin bezel.

I wish someone with a brain could design a phone.

iPhone sales are dropping with a higher average ASP though. Which points to more X being sold.

Will anyone else join me in saying fuck modern phones they all look like the same boring garbage?

Why can't they just make the bottom bezelless???

>I wish someone with a brain could design a phone

But user, the perfect phone design already exists.

Attached: Motorola_RAZR_V3i_01.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

That's the least of your troubles.

kill yourself, no joke

It literally adds more usable screen space. If the notch wasn't there you'd have to dedicate the entire row to cameras, mics, and sensors, which is what everyone was doing until this. How is your brain so small that you can't comprehend this? Now the ideal solution of course is a time when that shit is all seamlessly behind the screen but since we're not there yet I'll take that. Also, quit watching cancertube in general. If you're buying a phone just to watch videos you bought the wrong device. I use my smartphone for actual smartphone things and not something you could do 30 years ago with TV signals and wireless devices.

Notch, chin, or forehead.
Choose at least one.

no, you retard, you now have a hole in your screen. you fucking idiot

>Which points to more X being sold.
Except they cut the production back.

>Just about every comment we’ve seen from people who actually own the iPhone X is positive
The people who buy it are people who don't mind the notch, big surprise....

Also
>implyng apple invented the design

>It literally adds more usable screen space.
You are so fucking gullible.
S8 ~83.6% screen-to-body ratio
Iphone x ~82.9% screen-to-body ratio
Thats right, s8 has more usable screen space and no retard-notch. But all you cocksuckers just belive what your God tells you.

You are right, you do get more screen space with the notch.
On the X they had to make some concessions to get it though, the side bezels are noticeably thick in comparison to the Galaxy series and the top and bottom bezels would need to be thicker on the mockup of the S9 with a bezel.

But you know, I don't think it's a problem. There's no real reason we need to be aiming for 100% coverage screen. They already have one of the highest screen to body ratios.
Even the Xperias, that have some of the largest top and bottom bezels now, look perfectly fine.

Yeah, but you see if they notched the S9, and could maintain the thin bezels, it would have an even higher screen to body ratio.

Or they could start by removing the bottom lip that does nothing

>Sup Forums hates non tactile keyboards like this
>except when it's on ironic retro technology!

>if they notched the S9
you mean "fuck a hole in the screen"
go die in a fire, you dumb down-syndromed gaylord

I'm only stating facts, not supporting it.

Attached: aLGOQ.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Notch looks fucking terrible. Thankfully, the 5t has no notch, and it has a 3.5mm jack.

well its ok for iOS but on Android I like to see all my notifications - which just wouldn't fit with a notch.

>Open this and expect to laugh
>Actually think the notched S9 seems better.

What's happening to me?

>Notch, chin, or forehead.
Chin, if they put buttons on it.
Chin and forehead, if they put stereo speakers.
Applefags can keep their notch.

Soygoy.

Apple has patented folding the OLED display to hide the bottom lip. No Android maker can do it right now.

Anyone who's going to drop $1000 on a phone is probably not going to get one with a notch if it bothers them. On the other hand, the disappointing sales of the iPhone X speaks for itself. Less people are getting it, while only die hard fans are still on board.

That article is 100% shilling.

Attached: 53245.jpg (690x388, 132K)

You're taking the redpill that the notch isn't missing display, it's added display in the top left and right corners.

found
OP

Disappointing sales of the S9 also speaks for itself. They should've added the notch.

Which one am I supposed to like more because the right one is clearly the better design.

>nothing to hate
How about the notch blocking areas of the content? The iPhone 10 announcement featured an AR game designed specifically for the 10, and yet you see the notch block UI elements. Apple's application development body released an image depicting "safe areas" for developers to avoid the notch at the top and the home bar at the bottom in every possible rotation.
There's plenty to hate the notch for.

Attached: notch.png (924x844, 520K)

If any of you buy a phone with a notch, you're not welcome here

Galaxy S, S2, S3 and S5 were released after iPhone models, featuring design choices and features akin to the lastest iPhone models.
Where the rest if the Android phones had a variety of icons shapes, S and S2 had very square icons, like the iPhone. Where most had a vertically scrolling application drawer, there Galaxy line has had horizontal screens. Apple released Siri, shortly after S3 came out with the S-Voice, a shitty attempt at a copy that barely worked. Apple came out with the fingerprint scanner, shortly after S5 came out with a fingerprint scanner.
While capacitive buttons were around in Android phones since around the Nexus S, and on-screen buttons since the Galaxy Nexus, Samsung stuck to the physical dead-center home button under the display up to the S7.

The one time they released a model independent from the iPhone, the S4 was a mangled assortment of unpolished prototypes rushed through production. It had many new unique stuff, but none worked as intended.

>epstein

Attached: 1518846123817.jpg (480x480, 26K)

What choice do they have?

They loved when Apple removed the head phone jack. They loved it when Jobs killed flash. They loved it when they got a laptop with one port. They loved it when a software update slowed down their devices. Apple users have a chronic case of Stockholm syndrome, no matter how hard Apple shits in their mouths they keep calling it chocolate and begging for more.

>Just about every comment we’ve seen from people who actually own the iPhone X is positive
>suggesting that the design is adored by people who actually try it instead of just looking at pictures of it on the internet

So people who saw how something looked, and then went out and bought it, liked the design? Shocker. Could literally be a dog turd and as long as it has the crapple logo on the goys will snap them up.
Honestly wouldn't even surprise me if the guy who wrote the article was Jewish desu.

The S9 only came out yesterday.

>no notch
>head phone jack
Why don't you have a note 8 user?

Attached: LiveMessage_2018-03-08-22-35-07.gif (600x600, 522K)

as a webdesigner, notch is hot garbage
plz go and stay go

I thought diversity means 50 shades of brown

wasn't the essential phone which first had the notch tho?

Attached: 1506293921304.png (618x583, 81K)

No, I hated the notch before apple stole it from Essential Phone.

>epstein

Samsung is allegedly working on a camera that goes behind the screen anyway, which removes the need for bezel or handicap retarded notch.

That screen?? Made by Samsung........ From the galaxv S6 screen production lines.

I honestly think samsung are trying to find a way to embed the camera in the screen to make it one sheet of glass.

shut up (((epstein)))

go back to Sup Forums, cancer

Attached: aerith middle finger.png (968x1006, 795K)

go back to Sup Forums, cancer