Windows 10 sucks so bad

windows 10 sucks so bad.

how do i make it ungay? I press start button and theres tons of advertisements for shit I dont want and have never used. beyond frustrated.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying
github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying/releases/tag/2.2.2.2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo but unironically

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: hdfgjdfghfd.png (1105x1168, 927K)

>not ltsb
found your problem.

/thread

how do i get this on my laptop? i have a new laptop and windows10 vanilla is pissing me off

I have w10 pro without any issues or ads. Its not that way by default but its not hard. And ssttings dont get reverted
Just use the media creation tool to do an actual clean install

>press start button and theres tons of advertisements for shit I dont want and have never used
post pic. i wanna see those. my menu is lonely.

Attached: 1520873819181.jpg (404x454, 26K)

You just posted one. Why the fuck will I care about News?

Install Win 7, or Win XP.
Win XP has almost everything ported over to it. Just don't be stupid while using it. Or you can go with ReactOS and help them out

>install Win 7, or Win XP
Thanks for the laff

If you're going to use Winshit 10, you need to be using an enterprise edition. The only edition with none of the store, cortana, candy crush, or other bullshit is LTSB. It doesn't get any feature updates, only security patches. You can get official install images and activate it yourself using some guides out there, or you can use an image from TPB that has activation built in. The one below is one that I've tested and it does exactly what it says on the box no added malware or surprises.

Also note that LTSB != no botnet edition. There's still a considerable amount of telemetry to block, but the data that gets sent out is usually anonymous. Doesn't make it good, but it's not as bad as the Home or Pro editions that take screenshots and send them to Pajeet. This version will also respect your registry hacks and edits across updates, and never forces you to restart. It just gives you an update notification in the tray.

>thepiratebay.org/torrent/19350173/Windows_10_Enterprise_X64_2016_LTSB_en-US_DEC_2017__Gen2_

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 810K)

classicshell

When i want to move some windows my mouse lags like crazy, any fix for this?

Install mint. It's what Windows should be.

have you thought about using NTLite to remove unwanted features from windows? You can remove anything you dont like and the support forums are friendly but not full of traps and gays

Attached: 1520112702592.jpg (664x561, 67K)

>There's still a considerable amount of telemetry to block
How?

>using Home edition
Kill yourself but unironically

classic shell. Thanks I could help, bro.

>There's still a considerable amount of telemetry to block

Attached: 60981860.jpg (476x268, 26K)

Remember when you could buy an OS and not have ads after the fact? Or when the god damn OS allowed you to choose when to install updates on your own damn computer? Remember when you'd get an actual error message you could search when something fucked up instead of a vague "Something happened, don't worry though you fucking vegetable, I'll get you back to your facebook soon, relax, cunt"? Boy that was nice.

Attached: Install-Windows-XP-Step-25-Version-3.jpg (1600x1200, 154K)

install gentoo... we have been saying it for years

Right click->uninstall or hide
Turn off suggestions in the settings
Is that really so hard? I'll take this over having to install extra software to view MKVs, GIFs, unzip files, and play FLACs

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying

download classic shell thingy and pretend you're still on windows 7 even though all that shit is probably still on your computer

I literally did this for my grandma yesterday

this is a fucking pathetic thread. i don't use windows and i don't really care to defend it but if you can't work out how to remove those tiles i'm suprised you can even complete these captchas to post things.

Don't use it.
For every issue you solve you have dozens more. And for every solution you introduce more problems.

Windows 7 does not have this problem

what am i supposed to do with this shit?

Win XP is eol, don't use it you mad man

>be too retarded to select options when installing windows
>be too retarded to spend ten minutes removing shit you don't want

I mean sure you shouldn't have to do this, but if you are so dumb you can't customise your os when you install it then you need to consider the options

>developers famous for introducing spying "features" that spy on the user on multiple ways
>thinks that it can be turned off with options

You are the dumb one here if you think those options are enough to stop the botnet of the system.
For those two or three options you can turn off there are a dozen more that you can't.

My biggest gripe with it lately is the moved the Network and Sharing center making it take a couple more clicks to get to the adapter settings.

github.com/Nummer/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying/releases/tag/2.2.2.2

> installed 10 right on release
> not even clean install
>never had update problems, ads or really any issues in general, worked flawlessly from the first second

did i accidentally install Windows 9 or is everyone else just fucking retarded?

This. I've been using LTSB ever since I switched from Windows 7, and I've never had any problem with it. It gets all the security updates, but it has nothing of the fuckery in the normal version.

>When your only real argument is 'botnet'

How are you even able to function in every day life?

I went to install gentoo wiki and there was a powershell script that cleaned and deleted a lot of things it even uninstalled image viewer and came across other cleaning scripts and than I disabled game dvr and some other things through registry, and while in online lobby of a game we all were shitting on win10 and a guy who actually created that game client gave me a github that had even more cleaning scripts even one drive delete script here
github. com/W4RH4WK/Debloat-Windows-10/tree/master/scripts

The fuck you think you're supposed to do?

Everyone is just fucking retarded. I've been using it since release too with zero issues that I didn't cause myself. Been using LTSB for a bit now and again, no issues.

>fresh install
>start menu doesn't work
>explorer crashes
>extremely slow overall, haven't even installed anything
>let updates happen
>still does this

why the fuck do you use PIA they are literally the ones who lied about not keeping logs and got a bunch of anons arrested. They share everything with the feds

install gentoo

No feature updates or optimizations is shit tho

You replace this shit in the panel for the shoot you use, also check and switch off the botnet configuration by default.

I genuinely feel like Microsoft hates its userbase. Everything that they've been doing with Windows and Xbox screams "FUCK YOU!" to me. When was the last time Microsoft did something NICE for their userbase?

this

That purevpn not pia

PS as admin, get-appxpackage|remove-appxpackage
fixed