How often do you relatives ask you for helping with their computers and smartphones?

How often do you relatives ask you for helping with their computers and smartphones?

Attached: 15199416532890-b.png (807x605, 735K)

>the with a trap fucking himself longed for 2 hours
>a thread with a girl in panties got deleted in 2 minutes

the mods are gays

>helping with their computers
Perhaps all the time, perhaps rarely depending on how you look at it. "I need help with my computer" from my old mother, for example, means "I need to do something that requires using a computer". If she wants to list something for sale at some site then "I need help with my computer" means taking picture of the item & posting that and a description on the site she wants to use to sell it.

>hey, user, can you help me? I need to create a contact in my phone
>ok. I will show you how and you will do yourself
>wtf no! I won't remember it anyway (or "i am scared to press something wrong)! just create and it will be fine!

jesus fuckin christ!

I just restart the device and if that doesn't fix it I tell them its fucked

Never

>not being the family outcast

Attached: 1506768665116.png (330x236, 140K)

Pretty often. I recently helped my dad with rooting his smartphone. I installed Lineage and he's pretty satisfied with it. I'm glad I could help him.

I share your pain.

All the time until they got a Mac.

Considering I run a phone/computer repair shop. All the time and I get paid for it.

Helping rarely means actually helping. It means doing shit for people. Some people will learn what you show them, some people wont. I imagine the latter are just lazy.

Why put up with that shit? Would they react badly being told to grow up and learn to do shit?

You charge your family? How do you get away with that shit? If I charged anyone in my family, I'd be disowned.

Attached: 150864130.jpg (766x960, 80K)

> be me a SRE out of bay area
> be me at a family event
> how come my phone is slow?
> why is my memory full?
> its their storage thats full

pic related

Attached: f7d7aa4fef3607057fd175b867a36d84.jpg.gif (499x490, 714K)

I KNOW that Sup Forums is going to meme on me for this, but:

>At longterm gfs house
>Talking with her dad
>We're pretty much best buddies at this point
>He asks me for computer advice
>Convince him to install Firefox
>I install uBlock Origin, HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger for him
>Teach him how to use Deluge and to torrent things
>He's been a madman torrenting and installing Firefox/privacy extensions on his families computers
>Gf tells me I've created a monster

It feels good though. I like to make sure people I love are taken care of.

>a thread with a girl in panties got deleted in 2 minutes

Pls find it on one of the archives and link

>gf's dad gets cease and desist letter
>throws it in the trash because I never informed him that torrenting was illegal and he's too old to read
>keeps torrenting and installing privacy extensions
>FBI takes away my best buddy
>gf's whole family hates me and i never hear from her again

4 times a day

Attached: 15208900314100.jpg (640x719, 55K)

Used to be all the time. But, since I switched over to Mint back when W10 dropped, I started saying I had no experience with W10, so now I don't have to do it at all anymore.

This desu. It's usually best to not interfere in the lives of normies. Just observe but don't interfere or alter the evolution of their species. Nod and smile when appropriate but never reveal your power level.

>have always been the family's tech wiz
>Get fed up with them constantly asking for help
>Begin charging them to check/fix
>They immediately stop asking

Attached: 1520756296266.jpg (500x432, 37K)

My mom does it occasionally, usually small stuff.

My dad never, he knows what he is doing, better then I do.

i get sometimes called to help my father with excel.

Not bad.

All the time
I taught my grandma to use a smartphone for basic stuff (no internet ofc.)
Told my gf's dad that I'll get him games if he stops torrenting because they "contain viruses", he's a good boy playing farming simulator now.
Put LineageOS on family members android so no bloatware and increased battery life, they won't bother messing up the settings anyway.

Hard the fuck out.

Attached: 1506756539569s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

*tips fedora intensely*

Never, because i'm trying to hide my skills about this.

It's me and my uncle are the tech people.
Worst are phone problems with old devices. Family IM groups is a curse.
You have to pay bills somehow, user, but I get what you mean, so I always do it cheap, but get paid nonetheless. Especially if it's cleaning and formatting a whole PC or setting up something big.

Atleast once every 1-2 weeks.

The worst part is that they always think it's my fault if something else goes wrong within the next few days.

Attached: 1492341843428.jpg (475x633, 54K)

Doesnt she just want you to care about her?

>Mum starts charging for tendies
Trade wars benefit no one.

I pretty sure that charging for technical help and charging for cooking is still beneficial for the one that charges for technical help.

I just get the average can you fix my broken phone screen on the cheap and will you hack x's facebook account or snapchat

>The worst part is that they always think it's my fault if something else goes wrong within the next few days.
hate this so much
>fix phone
>tell them not to install x because it's malware slowing their shit down
>they install it again
>user wtf my phones slow again what did you do

>my balls will never be stomped by those feet

Attached: 1470899847399.jpg (597x519, 150K)

saving you from a scorching case of jock itch

That's what the European gun enthusiasts used to think.
They are going to be absolutely cucked by the UE in the name of "counter-terrorism" (there was no terrorist shooting in Europe with a legally owned gun), and absolutely no one cares because gun culture is already dead, even in France, Switzerland or Czech Republic, who are actually "hasguns" countries.

You may be a actual government shill, or just a retard, but let be tell this to you : this mindset (you're superior but you must hide your power level, never speak about it to normies, never convert them) already killed an incredible amount of schools of thought and (sub)cultures. Judaism and Freemasonry are exceptions confirming the rule.

>Fuck you, it ain't me. Why did you install this shit again ? It's malware, it's a fucking virus.

Normies don't get the malware term. Always use "virus". We rage here about the "app" term, but it's directed towards brainlets for simplification.

Everyday, I'm the only one who knows the computer's password.

Did the mods just dare to kill a whole thread by bump limit just because they were criticized in a post (not the OP) ?

I thought this was a free speech imageboard, as long as you respected the rules, and those who didn't were banned.

>mom has constant problems with her windows laptop
>install Ubuntu LTS, set up her printer and occasionally do upgrades
no further distress calls in 5 years, it just works

>sisters Windows laptop is slow as fuck
>install xubuntu LTS, put Internet shortcut and Google docs shortcut on desktop
no further problems, ever

>my brother has problems with his proprietary shitware he needs to manage his business
>offer him to undercut the official support fees by 50% to solve his problems
>hexedit files for a cool $75/hr
imokaywiththis.jpg

s-sauce on pic op? more with this aesthetic? (qt teens with qt legs in group with stockings)