/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

404 edition

Previous thread >GREAT NEWS
All versions of uTorrent 3.x BTFO. While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank works.
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, and restart your client.

>THE BLACKLIST
Allowing 2.x: HDB, BTN, PTP, AHD, BIB, GGn, APL, MAM, JPS, BakaBT, MTV
Barring old versions: RED, AB, OT, IPT

If this concerns you, consider switching to
↳queueStalledmeme: qbforums.shiki.hu/index.php/topic,3224.0.html
↳Deldonteventhinkabouthavingover100torrents: github.com/Laharah/deluge-uTorrentImport
↳Transmission: github.com/mikedld/bt-migrate
↳Headless Autism: btpd, transmission-daemon + Remote GUI
↳Non-curry: rTorrent

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: 1519556204375.jpg (2048x1702, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/artist/3170557-Now-Now-Sleepyhead
bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
share.soupwhale.com/bibliotik/
torrentfreak.com/trading-sellling-torrent-site-invites-public-service-or-outright-menace-131110/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck doesn't RED have a BP system?

Join APL if you don't have a seedbox or are too stupid to know how to find music to upload. APL's really not as bad as shills make it out to be. It's not as good as RED but it's not really that noticeable.

>one poo has been added to your loo account

>buy, rip and tag a rare CD
>0/1/0 after a year
>"Hard ratio encourages uploading."

>fire up a seedbox
>ratio out of the ass
>pump and dump stuff all day long without actually seeding a thing

I just wanna get buffer/tokens to download shit.
Fuck the /pyramid/ cause I'm already done with it.

>APL's really not as bad as shills make it out to be. It's not as good as RED

no, it's better

Unironically this. I used to shit all over APOLLO in this thread but after finally getting an account and seeing the nirvana they are creating I am definitely a believer now! The BP system alone has revolutionized the torrenting game.

Attached: 10871859935_3a8be56f63_o.jpg (500x368, 179K)

I must admit the new IRC request feature is quite nice. Well done Apollo.

Remember, RED can always add a bonus system and its an insta win for them. RED has momentun.

>RED
>bonus points
You are confirmed for not being on RED. Senior RED management have made it abundently clear on MULTIPLE occasions that a BP system like what is going on at APOLLO is not something that will ever happen on there site.

>You are confirmed for not being on RED.
Asume i am everywhere and nowhere.

Of course it won't happen, why would we ever require users to actually seed to get their handout tokens?

Real talk.

>only download when i have tokens
>hit and run all those torrents because fuck y'all
Who else Upload: 5.00GB and Downloaded: 0.00B master race?

This is how redacted works!

most people wont get the seedbox, tard.

A true REDdite I say.

>hit and run all those torrents because fuck y'all

this is why BP and constant freeleech on RED is not a thing. because of tards like you.

>giving people bonus points for seeding won't encourage more seeding
dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Forcing them to seed as much as possible to get upload is better than giving them bonus points for seeding some shit bandcamp shit.

>Forcing them to seed as much as possible to get upload is better
That's proven to be pure hook shit that doesn't work because I don't seed a bitch ass thing I just use tokens. If red would release the bonus points I'd seed like a motherfucker cos I wouldn't have to compete with people who pay to pirate for upload because it won't matter how much data i transfer as long as I make it available which I'd be willing to do if I got something for it.

is that the trend over at RED? Didn't they give each user a maximum of 300+ tokens their first year?

The trend over at red is to spam /torrents with freely available current year bandcamp stuff to maybe get enough upload to download one album you want. You do this and you survive on handouts from staff.
APL has a shit ton of problems but economy ain't one!

>That's proven to be pure hook shit that doesn't work

Except it does you fucking nigger. WCD and RED have this all figured out already and it's been explained several times. Music is not released regularly nor does it have a big filesize so the best thing to do is let people collect a lot of it (tokens) and then seed it.

It's even easier to get buffer on RED because there's less users to compete with compared to WCD.

>I don't seed a bitch ass thing I just use tokens

It doesn't work for niggers like you who don't get it or just want to have it easy but most people are good and seed to get their upload credit.

>I don't seed a bitch ass thing

This is why you're failing at RED. Just seed you fucking faggot. You doing this on a laptop or something? Who the fuck doesn't seed 24/7?

>better than giving them bonus points for seeding some shit bandcamp shit.
But giving tokens for doing literally nothing is cool. Ok.

How is he failing? He gets all the music he wants and doesn't have to seed one bit.

The point of Reds system is not to have torrents seeded better, a point system that pays you for file size and less seeded torrents is better for that.

The point is to keep UL scarce so the elite can have users buy albums for them.

But I'm not failing. I've download a shit ton of music from there and I don't have to leave my torrent client open 24/7 to maybe get 10mb up.
Nigga I'm the only here who is WINNING.

>But giving tokens for doing literally nothing

It's to give people a base to seed with, idiot.

>How is he failing?

He's not getting upload credit because he refuses to see because muh BP

>a point system that pays you for file size and less seeded torrents is better for that.

This doesn't work with music, retard. This isn't BTN where you seed 60GB seasons of TV shows that come out once a year.

walk away..

Does this exist anywhere?
discogs.com/artist/3170557-Now-Now-Sleepyhead

>I don't have to leave my torrent client open 24/7 to maybe get 10mb up.

This is how I know you're poor as fuck. You seed from a laptop over Wifi, right? An old one you can't replace because you are a NEET? An old one that you think will explode if you leave it on while you sleep?

It's not RED's fault that you are a worthless human being who can't seed like a normal functional human being.

I seed 24/7 on a NAS. I get buffer on RED even when I'm not at home for days.

Get a fucking job, loser.

"I don't seed 24/7" = I'm a NEET without the hardware to seed while I sleep.

>It's to give people a base to seed with, idiot.
You mean just like Apollo is giving people a base to seed with?

>He's not getting upload credit because he refuses to see because muh BP
What does he need upload credit for if he can just grab everything with handout tokens?

>ratiocucks are this bothered because someone doesn't follow their lifestyle

>shit ton of music
RED have given less than 250 tokens in the past 15months - you're a complete basic bitch if that's a shit ton of music to you.
In that period I've downloaded 2200 FLAC albums just by leaving a low powered PC on 24/7 which cost me a total of $35 electricity.
You sure look winning :^)

>what was the red site wide freeleech when it first opened?
>what was what.cd
>what was oink
>what was napster
Nigga I been pirating music since you was in nappies

>It's to give people a base to seed with, idiot.
Freeleech for everyone, a few tokens when you start out are better options. Plus there's a reason you start with 5GB UL.

>He's not getting upload credit
He doesn't need it. Sure, he's retarded for not seeding anyways but there's little reason to download normally when we get so many tokens so often.

>This doesn't work with music, retard.
Repeating this doesn't make it true. Average file size doesn't matter much because just as it takes up less space, it uses less bandwidth to upload. It doesn't matter if people aren't seeding popular torrents enough, because even if it's a bit slowed down it'll download in a minute. What matters is retention of less downloaded torrents. There is a lot more music than there is TV shows just because it's cheaper to produce.

>he can't seed unless he is sitting at his desktop

What are you even doing on Sup Forums, hardwarelet?

Maybe mommy will buy you a NAS for Christmas lol.

is Hinoe autistic?

>there's little reason to download normally when we get so many tokens so often.

The point is that he's a poorfag who won't admit that he can't seed because he uses mommy's laptop.

The rest of us adults can leave the country while their box at home is seeding for them.

All those services got you new 2017 and 2018 releases? Magical!
Under 250 new albums in over a year is absolutely piss-poor, basic-bitch level of music appreciation. It's the antithesis of winning you fuckmunch

>can't
won't

>quality over quantity
let's bandcamping bois!

shit, meant vice versa

Can I use your hair straightener when you go for pumpkin latte's, Britney?

you can't. just admit it. that's what all of you poorfucks say. You have only one laptop to your name and you're probably in your 20s.

kek you're so fucking poor that you have to turn your computer off because you can't risk it dying on you even though computers are meant to be on 24/7 if need be to do work while you sleep.

get a job

It's not even about being poor as I'm dirt poor and seed from a laptop with USB 8tb hard drive. Costs $25 a year in power and gives me TB of buffer a year everywhere. The dude above is just a dumb as fuck, basicbitch capeshitter

>p-p-pls seed
t. zed

*$25 for the laptop plus $7 a year for the HD.
That's more than worth it for all the content I get.

>m-m-mommy can you buy me another puter? they know I can't seed because I've got anxiety!

Fuck off. We can smell you a mile away.

>Forcing them to seed as much as possible to get upload is better
no one's downloading, you fucking moron!

Attached: Untitled.png (45x932, 7K)

>seed from a laptop with USB 8tb hard drive.

hope you're not letting that drive's heads park. it's gonna die on you quick.

With upload being scarce, why would I ever spend it on helping others?

>my 100 albums wont seed!
>my taste in music surely can't be the issue as well!

fuck off

Attached: Virgin Chad.png (1382x900, 397K)

This. RED is a mainstream ratio tracker after all, not a niche music tracker.

Of course not. Drive is 2 years old and fine, as is the 7 yr old, powered 24/7, 2tb WD green it replaced.

you know that's not the real problem nigger. I can send very well on the other trackers and my shit is mostly mainstream

>my shit is mostly mainstream

So you get cucked by 100's of other peers instead of being one of only 5-20 people in the swarm if you had any taste.

And you probably only have like 100-200 albums, max.

Also:

>downloading mainstream music

Why are you even on RED? You can do that shit on RUTracker.

Fuck off, brainlet.

>implying RT has so much music as RED
>implying I'm just looking for mainstream
kys you autistic retard

>daily reminder that all those shitters complaining about retarded economy were never a part of what

>upper pyramid
>don't have to give a h*ck about entry points
Feels good.

thanks for censoring that word

this is christian site after all

>>>GREAT NEWS
>All versions of uTorrent 3.x BTFO. While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank works.
>bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1524
>Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, and restart your client.

I use 1.8.5. How bad is it?

People download. You just don't have anything people want.

Attached: putty_2018-03-13_21-20-09.png (113x1191, 27K)

Client/plugin?

>While 2.x also exhibits these entrypoints, at worst a highly specific crashing prank wor
I don't think that's the case if you Set net.discoverable to false under Advanced and disable WebUI, no need to restart the client.

They need to lower the ratio requirements.

People are downloading when there's tokens.

And you have the choice of trying to be the fastest in a pool of 250 uploaders, or being the fastest in a pool of 5 people for something people never download.

Who here /comfy/

Attached: IMG_20180313_123607.jpg (1080x810, 127K)

How to get buffer on Bibliotik? I've not seen a fucking byte of upload activity in months.

autosnatch cooking books

upload new content you cuck

this is why recruiting asks for overdrive access

it's probably a seagate and will die within a year

So there is literally no point in seeding at all?

>AB
>2018

kek I've been trying to get an invite for about a year, are there any better anime trackers?

>tfw 2017 oldfag

>Barring old versions: RED, AB, OT, IPT
OT has explicity banned uTorrent since the very beginning you twat. It doesn't allow any version of that shitfest.

No, but the current AB staff are known as a bunch of faggots and assholes

Is there a way to Cinematik without having to pretend being a cinephile?

just ask them in IRC and don't be a pleb.

rtorrent-ps

People eventually download when you are actually seeding lots of files for a long time. You won't get TBs of buffer without an equivalent seed size, but a .6 is really easy unless you don't actually seed.

Attached: putty_2018-03-13_22-45-35.png (462x1188, 75K)

What happens if I seed all of this?
share.soupwhale.com/bibliotik/

>We asked the operator of one private tracker for his opinion of TI and while he didn’t use the word ‘scumbag’ he did get to the point in a four letter word that you rarely hear even in the movies. He also threatened to nuke anyone even slightly associated with the site.
Does he mean "cunt"? Idk what other word that's rarely said in movies

torrentfreak.com/trading-sellling-torrent-site-invites-public-service-or-outright-menace-131110/

I believe the word is "homo"

>four letter word
312c

another day another 0 MiB upload on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_haruka_natsuki__11b1069ef096327aa5598f5a9cb5f55d.jpg (1000x1395, 871K)

good morning degenerate

Is there a good tracker for classical music?

Attached: DarkSoulsIII 2016-12-27 00-35-05-93.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

its 17:17 here m8

Attached: yande.re 261251 alice_garden ameto beatmania bemani hifumi_(beatmania) hinata_momo thighhighs.jpg (2464x1750, 1.41M)

>wasting electricity
>spending money on hdd space you don't need
>leaving computer on 24/7
>PAYING TO FUCKING PIRATE
pathetic desu pirating is about getting shit for FREE and nothing else. private trackers are only useful because they offer a higher quality and more content than pub trackers, i don't owe those cucks nothing because they are committing a crime everytime they upload something

Attached: easter.png (420x420, 7K)

>electricity
>expensive

>not having tons of HD space

>not having multiple machines you can leave on 24/7 if you want

>implying I pay a dime to anybody

fuck off, neetboy

Show bobs an vagene

How would I get into GazelleGames?
I'm an old What.cd user with some 600 torrents from there if that matters.

Attached: tharja cosplay.jpg (1365x2048, 154K)

another day another 25mb uploaded to red

DB9 Freeleech on the following labels:

Drum & Bass
1. Metalheadz
2. Shogun Audio
3. Critical Recordings
4. Exit Records
5. RAM Records

Dubstep
1. Deep Medi Musik
2. Tempa
3. Hyperdub
4. Chestplate
5. Tectonic

Breaks
1. Boomsha Recordings
2. Warehouse Wax
3. Hot Cakes
4. Top Drawer Digital
5. The Pooty Club Records

Jungle
1. Suburban Base Records
2. Congo Natty
3. Scientific Wax Retro
4. Green Bay Wax
5. Deep In The Jungle Records

House
1. Aus Music
2. Black Butter Records
3. Dirtybird
4. Naked Naked
5. Lobster Boy

Techno
1. Nonplus Records
2. Convex Industries
3. Houndstooth
4. DECA Rhythm
5. R & S Records

UK Garage
1. Symbols Recordings
2. L25 Recordings
3. Unknown To The Unknown
4. Sounds of Sumo
5. Nice 'N' Ripe

Oldschool Hardcore
1. Basement Records
2. Kniteforce Records
3. De Underground Records
4. Jedi Recordings
5. Production House

Ambient
1. Auxiliary
2. Apollo
3. Silent Season
4. Bering Strait Archives
5. Glacial Movement Records

Grime
1. Bandulu Records
2. Butterz
3. Terrorhythm Recordings
4. White Peach Records
5. Oil Gang

h o o k s h i t

Weird, that's only supposed to be the case for private so

How do I set up auto-dl irssi to download things already on a site rather than new torrents posted in #announce?