Teacher, why are certain sequential patterns of 1's and 0's illegal?

>teacher, why are certain sequential patterns of 1's and 0's illegal?

Attached: 36720739715_6acb903edc_o.jpg (1333x1000, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
youtube.com/watch?v=KoESf4imLnc
youtube.com/results?search_query=homosexual animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fuck off, Stacy. Go back to doing your homework and stop asking these retarded ass questions.

>I'm a woman I don't know anything about this

male privilege, my dead. now get back to painting the founding fathers as womyn, in windows paint.

who cares? police are just atoms and shit dude lmao

Did cunnyposter get board of Sup Forums?

ignore this post it contains no cryptography.

Attached: 240px-G.vaginalis.jpg (240x180, 9K)

Because that string of 1s and 0s is decoded by any image viewer (which is standard on any pc from the last 20 years) into a picture of when your uncle came over last month and did that stuff he said not to tell anyone about

god dammit why is it always uncle jesus christ how bout aunt for a change or here, better yet, father

Because if I say uncle you automatically know it’s statutory rape because that’s the stereotype without sending edgy and making it into a nuclear family thing

>telemarketers say they (((randomly))) dialed your number
>somehow it makes harassing with ads less illegal

what if said sequence get into the memory via cosmic rays flipping bits? are you going to jail?

I hope so, he's my favorite poster on that board

Because Amy, 10 years old is still too young for my 10 inches.

>it's illegal to put certain combinations of atoms inside other certain combinations of atoms

Yeah because if the cosmos flips a 4K image of your neighbors 8 year old with your cock in her mouth into memory that’s divine intervention and the universe is trying to get you locked up

I guess with the "right" decryption anything could be anything. But if it isn't shown with standard tools, i.e. image viewers and known encryption tools it doesn't really exist.

I knew I shouldn't have stuck my dick in the pastor's daughter.

Kek

what if the hamming distance of the uninitialized state of the memory and said pic is 1? What if TLAs are trying to use quantum entanglement to set you up?

We had this exact thread yesterday.

literally this

Typical retarded and edgy meme bandwagonner who uses memes as a replacement for his own personality or wit that he lacks glaringly. End yourself and take your parentheses meme with you, you fucking retard.

How old is she supposed to be? I can't tell with white girls.

old enough

Because.

Attached: 1502305317761.jpg (933x800, 112K)

>How old is she supposed to be?
nigger pedofile spotted

>sane civilizations
such as?

>nature
killing anyone for almost no reason is fine too. Killing your child for food is fine, and so on.

If you have the urge to stick your dick in it, it's old enough.

Attached: 1499891811544.png (1209x781, 120K)

Humans don't have an urge to kill their children for food. Try thinking a bit before posting.

Because gay sex doesn't happen in the animal kingdom ever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

So maybe that's one of the many reasons why animals are dumb and humans are the best species on this planet.

It doesn't. Animals don't fucks each other's assholes.

>t. buttpirates

See me after class

And here is the "le nature inteded so, muh physical maturity" pedoshill. How many fucking times do I have to explain that what matters is not exclusively physical maturity, but also behavioral. Animals' biological instincts are enough to raise offspring, while humans have to learn beyond what they were born with because we are the species with the most complex social structure and behavior, huge part of which is not even determined genetically, but only through learning and experience. Oftentimes, people do not reach mental maturity before 24 years of age, 18 really is AS EARLY as you can set it. Now tell me that 14 yo girl would make a good mother. Come on.
>inb4 ooga booga its not about family its about muhdik
Here. You're just a pedo hedonist with a wish to fuck children, admit it.
African shitholes, Australian abo communities. Their culture and living standards are so low there's literally nothing to learn on top of their instincts - these "people" truly are like animals. Or perhaps these brown low IQ humanoids can never mentally mature in the normal sense, which explains their toddler/animal-like behavior as described in picrel.
This. Cannibalism is common in nature as well, in some primitive communities, too, which are the same species as us.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-07-19-05-46.png (1438x1310, 256K)

Every civilization until 500 years ago.

>these "people" truly are like animals
wrong board, polcuck

>conflating cryptography with ethnography
steganography

fucking off you jewish shill
I was hoping there would some still present today

>Muh primitive cultures hurr Durr
You just make the inverse appeal to nature retard.

Attached: 1481265218988.jpg (640x640, 118K)

>I was hoping there would some still present today
There are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

>In the United States, as late as the 1880s most states set the minimum age at ten to twelve (in Delaware, it was seven in 1895).[10] Inspired by the "Maiden Tribute" articles, female reformers in the U.S. initiated their own campaign,[11] which petitioned legislators to raise the legal minimum age to at least sixteen, with the ultimate goal to raise the age to eighteen. The campaign was successful, with almost all states raising the minimum age to sixteen to eighteen years by 1920.
Letting women vote was a mistake.

Attached: 1506882592857.png (1123x420, 126K)

>jewish shill
But it's the dems and kikes who run a pedo ring + Soros-funded Antifa supporting "not being so bad to pedophiles" & Shillblue with their "pedos are misunderstood".
Check out picrelated. That's the msg some user got on NeoGaf - lefty liberal gayming forum. These are your ((((allies)))).

Attached: n5k75oqh0mtz.jpg (784x236, 25K)

'why are muscle fibres firing in a sequential order that results in a gas station robbery illegal?'

>BREAKING: Local man found with 100 images of CP on his hard drive
>each image was run through the newest Deep Reccurrent Quantum Coincidence AI Neural Network Generator AI
>...Revealing that each of the 100 images were able to be transformed into 9,999,999 NEW images of CP by changing only 95-99.99999% of their bitstreams
>BREAKING: Local man found with theoretical 999,999,900 images of CP on his hard drive

Give it back Jamal.

t. pedo

Not the same thing

For the same reason some sequential actions are illegal

Because the system is unable to handle this problem in a fair way (arresting all the people that produce those 0's and 1's in very illicit manners).

Here's a quick rundown on history
>Societies are happy and have no age of consent - father or husband owns daughter
>Then Christians come along and say "HURR HURR MUH JESUS MUH MARRIAGE"
>Age of consent forced to rise to avoid premarital sex
>Most of society is like "okay but lol fuck off"
>Most communities still marry girls off as young as 11, even in 20th century America
>In comes feminism
>Christians and feminists get together and go "MUH JESUS MUH RIGHTS YOU ABUSE LITTLE GIRLS ITS NOT LOVE BECAUSE IM 50 AND STILL JUST AS PRETTY HURR"
>age of consent raised to like 18, 21 or some gay shit
>Elderly women in media and Christian men in politics demonize everyone who's attracted to young girls because "HURR here's an obese bigger bitch twerking she's so pretty you love her diversity sex in the city! Get a divorce!"
>Now Christians get fucked over because premarital sex is encourage just not with adult men who are forced to pick up the scraps of some used up whore when she turns 25

Attached: William-Adolphe_Bouguereau_(1825-1905)_-_Sewing_(1898).jpg (1391x2291, 632K)

Uhhh. Wouldnt you raise age of consent of you looked like the right and had to compete with the left?

Attached: 2134921421.jpg (2000x2000, 940K)

>Oftentimes, people do not reach mental maturity before 24 years of age, 18 really is AS EARLY as you can set it.
Most of the world has it at 15-16.

Also, guess what, teenagers are really horny. From 13+ pretty much all kids have sexual feelings, and a bunch of them are gonna start having sex. Mostly with people around their age.

You can say they shouldn't, because they're immature mentally and will make stupid decisions about partners. And I'd agree! But they don't care and it's gonna happen.

Does it matter if it happens with a 15 year old guy, who's immature and will fuck up because of that, or with a 20 year old guy who is much more mature, but who can take advantage of his partner because of experience? I'm not so sure.

They are not. They are perfectly legal if they don't end up hurting anyone. Doing the same actions in your own back yard is fine.

bottom right had a shit nosejob done

>>Then Christians come along and say "HURR HURR MUH JESUS MUH MARRIAGE"
Actually wrong, see

16 in my state

I have news for you fucko.
youtube.com/watch?v=KoESf4imLnc
youtube.com/results?search_query=homosexual animals

An adult will most likely take precautions to avoid STD's and pregnancy and will probably look after her better than some spotty oik. Yet society thinks this is a bad thing.

But they played on Christain values in order to achieve their goal so same thing really.

Now find any case at all of EXCLUSIVE homosexuality in nature, faggot.

>An adult will most likely take precautions to avoid STD's and pregnancy and will probably look after her better than some spotty oik. Yet society thinks this is a bad thing.
I hope some caring adult will come fuck my children.

>Now find any case at all of EXCLUSIVE homosexuality in nature, faggot.
So it's natural to fuck random guys sometimes, but not most of the time lol?

Better than some niglet who has no financials getting her up the duff and doing a runner.

It's the job of parents to look over their children, not some autistic neet who wants to fuck kids.

>EXCLUSIVE
See

You think that will stop them fucking some teen they have the hots for? kek I gave you a choice. Some teen who has no financials gets her up the duff or some nice adult who genuinely wants to look after her?

man you are retarded, nobody wants some adult to fuck their 12 year old

I did not say 'want'. Nobody wants those things. But given the choice what would you rather have? If you say teen then you are the retard.

I didn't fuck anyone till I was 16+ and neither did any of my friends.

you are wrong

If a grown man fucks my daughter he's getting a baseball bat to the head. Seriously you liberals are fucking sick.

most girls wait till long after 12 or 13 to have sex you mong

Attached: ngm_0418_theraceissue_cvr_custom-c05f2b64592592a89840eabbc0d60205e78c935a-s600-c85.jpg (600x872, 124K)

kek. Virgin fag. I was hitting botty when I was 13.

>liberals

it's mainly conservatives raping kids user

priests, josh duggar, you name it

t. Uncle

>Most
Maybe. But there are plenty that put out at parties after a couple of drinks (yes there is underage drinking in my country). Burgers may not reply.

I am in my 50's and can legally fuck a 16yo in my country (not that they would but the option is there). How does that make you feel?

>I am in my 50's and can legally fuck a 16yo in my country (not that they would but the option is there). How does that make you feel?
it's 16 in many states of the USA

Go to bed grandpa.

That's fine.
It's the middle aged neets trying to fuck 12 year old kids that I can't stand.

Good for you but not all of us are bigoted retards.

>I don't like this THEREFORE ITS BAD
One day bigots like you will go to jail for saying this shit.

(You)

>your 13yo daughter goes to a friends party
>drinks alcohol because it's what the cool kids do
>some nigger gets jiggy with her
>latter on she finds out she is pregnant
>Nigger GTFO of there
>Catholic family
>forced to bring up a retarded niglet because 'muh religion'

And this is better than a caring adult why?

Because Jesus loves all copies of people and diversity is our strength.

Says nobody but cucked whiteboi's

>not marrying your daughter off to a wealthy husband at 12

Indeed. Parents are such dipshits.

why are certain sequential patterns of 1's and 0's worth thousands of dollars?

Attached: 1520807490835.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

Gypsies lol

>tfw not married off to wealthy husband at 12
Feelsbadman.

Because women can't rape, legally, only sexually assault.

Women can statutory rape. Which is an offense against the state.

"Uncle", in American culture, may be a title given to friends of the parents, as far as the kids care. Fathers are too close to the kids to imply rape. There's nothing sexual being implied from a father kissing his children. Uncle, not necessarily being a family member and not a constant figure in the household, may do stuff and disappear. Aunts are characterised with loveliness and family-friendliness associated with cheek pinching at most.

>male teacher has sex with your daughter
'It's rape!'
>female teacher has sex with you son
'well done my son!'

When it comes to child rape biological realities prevail

What the fuck does that even mean?