Does lsd make you a better programmer?

does lsd make you a better programmer?

Attached: BYfDbjL.jpg (550x550, 105K)

Was just thinking about microdosing on it everyday and I'm not even OP. Are you my twin?

Attached: 341.png (531x531, 331K)

it does but; most of the time you objectify really hard what you see as truth and then you become spiritually blocked as the prize for your advancement.

LSD is for pussies, try DMT.

DMT 2 MDMA

Dude LSD Lmao

Although to be fair, psychedelics really helped me wrap my head around reversible logic synthesis, so idk, maybe?

Hm do I consider a 15 minute balls deep high with a 45 minute after effect high productive or do I consider a constant 6 hour high where I can consistently do shit productive, GEE I WONDER? Maybe it's like if you actually did and understood both drugs you would understand that DMT will in no way make you a better programmer because you'll be tripping absolute balls and the times you are tripping off DMT but not so hard you can't program will be shit you get from LSD to begin with.

In short, fuck you.

AND ALL THATS LEFT OF YOU

t. salty brainlet who can't even handle weed

Yourself doing any aerobic sport will be a better programmer than yourself doing lsd. (source: medanon)

you both exist outside time and space and are communicating from the future

dude steve jobs lmao

The microdosing meme represents everything wrong with tech culture. Programmers have to seem young, trendy and edgy first and their actual programming abilities come second.
I've had acid in various doses in my youth and I'm fairly sure dosing below a certain threshold would just yield placebo effects. Maybe at most it would make you a little stimulated but then why not just stick with coffee?
Software must be one of the only industries where people think it's cool for their employees to be on drugs, the only other one I can think of is the sex industry...

Attached: Screenshot_201802281814171.jpg (714x503, 154K)

I'm in SV where to buy lsd?

We need to revolutionize (derevolutionize) the tech industry to make it more craft/trade-minded. Less idealism, more pragmatism. We're completely out of balance.

>spiritually blocked
I sense heresy

from the internet you dumb piece of shit

Why would it only have placebo effects?
It should still bind to certain serotonin receptors

Amphetamine helped more

Attached: help.jpg (900x675, 107K)

I've talked to several medics who a have 70s CIA propaganda-tier understanding of psychedelics, you don't know shit.

There's a big difference between 40μg and 80μg, I'm not sure why but there is a threshold you have to pass before you get any effects that are distinctly acid-like.

Although I'm frankly also at a loss for how you would effectively microdose a volatile substance that is already dosed in mircograms. Heat, light and air all kill LSD-25 so it's very hard to know how potent it is. Dealers advertise tabs as being 100-200μgs but they often don't really know and the best way to have happy customers is to dose them higher than advertised in case it loses potency.

There is a massive difference between 1/3 of a 100μg tab and 1/3 of a 200μg tab, does anyone really take that risk before driving to work in the morning?

Really? Where do you ship it?

The name of the game is to titrate in the beginning when you get a new batch. I can be reasonably certain that every tab in a batch of 10 is the same potency, so figure out the amount you need when taking too much wouldn't cause an issue and go from there.