Trying to make this app for Android and Ios

Trying to make this app for Android and Ios.
Some dev is charging me 400euro for the ios is it too much?

Features

Image selection from Camera Roll - the user picks an image from its device Camera Roll. The image becomes available in the app, enabling editing possibilities.

Draw on image - as the user swipes its finger across the screen, a colored line appears over the image, following the path described by the moving finger.

Brush size selection - the user will be able to select the width of the drawing line

Color selection - the user will be able to select a specific color for the drawing line

Color Picker - the user will be able to select a specific pixel from the screen. That pixel’s color will become the drawing line’s color.

Blur specific parts of an image - a selected, rectangular, portion of the image may be pixelated in order to hide the contents of the picture

Zone selection - the user will be able to draw a dotted-lined, clear rectangle in order to select an area of the picture. He can draw it again, upon inspection, if unsatisfied with the solution.

Blurring - upon tapping a button, the selected zone gets pixelated.

Clear edits - the user will be able to restore the picture to its original state.

Save - the user may save his edits to camera roll.

Attached: Screenshot (35).png (694x884, 762K)

Why are you trying to make something that already exists in many apps? What is the usp?

For good seo, coercing people to buy it, will spam it also.

bump

>For good seo, coercing people to buy it, will spam it also.
so you're paying for an app to be built that no one will use?

Too basic for 400 euros.

There is a chance for that, but I know how to advertise it
Would 200 euro be a fair price?
they said it would take 2 weeks to make

>but I know how to advertise it
when you say this do you mean paying for adverts or spamming on forums and such, also how would you advertise it what does your app do that the existing don't? also how do you earn does the app cost or does it have ads?

you really have no idea what youre doing do you

I have a niche site and there's youtube.
Also my clients will buy it and leave only good reviews.

>I have a niche site and there's youtube.
so yes you're going to resort to spam
>my clients will buy it and leave only good reviews.
by clients you mean friends right? people you practically beg to get it? if not where are these "clients" from

No, I mean clients. Not begging, more like forcing

ok where did you get these "clients" and why can you "force" them to buy your app?

Can't tell

Anyway some other devs which I contacted ran in a bit of a pickle with the app research... they cannot implement the blurring/pixelization or maybe I offered too little cash...

How could I ease their job? Where get this pixelization filter?

Attached: 1468589691659.png (239x288, 78K)

>Can't tell
because you're playing pretend lad, you're making up excuses because people have told you it's a bad idea
>Anyway some other devs which I contacted ran in a bit of a pickle with the app research... they cannot implement the blurring/pixelization or maybe I offered too little cash...
any IOS dev should be able to make this app for under 150, try freelancer.com

publish it to f-droid for free.

its amazing that apple makes you pay to give their customers more content.

>publish an IOS app to fdroid
fucking what

Should I hire Chinese from freelancer?

Go look up average app developer hourly rates. You're basically robbing them. Good luck getting anyone else out of bed for that kind of cash.

Absolutely hilarious. I can't even imagine what kind of crap app a dev would put together if they accept as little as 400 USD in pay for it.

I want to encourage you to continue this project though since it makes me happy to know that you are wasting your time and money.

I can do it for €150

This sort of app exists? All I see is shitty Instagram pic collages and Photoshop Touch is abandoned with its replacements being shittier.

ok send me an email

Attached: Screenshot (42).png (384x122, 6K)

This is what Stallman warned us about - The thread.