MOUSE THREAD

What is a cheap DURABLE mouse
I would prefer it to not look obnoxious like all those gayming mouses do nowadays (pic rel), I would be using it for image editing and video montage+casual gaming.

Attached: gaymouse.jpg (800x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01JZ83WXY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_R2dQAb4QE45TR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate to say it
but try to find a decent and good cheap gaming

What about this one lads?
>inb4 wireless
I actually like slicc wireless mouses because I hate wires and they always fucking fail me and break

Attached: logitech310.png (652x560, 45K)

>cheap
>durable

I have this mouse. I got it for ten bucks and it's been great for over a year.

With today's technology there is literally no reason to use a wired mouse; radio waves travel faster and more reliably than electric pulses over a long wire, the associated microcontrollers cycle to the order of nanoseconds per operation, batteries last for years, and the desktop looks neat. The leet pro gaymer crowd fell for the DPI meme and use gleefully over-specced navigation sensors. In the future if the trend continues, they will use gigajoule lasers that burn your mat and they will say "Well you have to get a proper GAMING mat that works with GAMING mice" and direct you to a graphite-molybdenum alloy mouse mat for $1499.99

What are some mice with perfect sensors? My G303 is double clicking so I'm thinking it's time to put the old girl out to pasture. Talked to Logitech support and they no longer make the G303 so they sent me a G302 instead, which people say is a straight downgrade. Why is it so hard to get a mouse with a perfect sensor that doesn't have fifteen flashing LEDs and is branded with GAMER bullshit everywhere? Jesus.

At the risk of Razer meme ridicule, I use DeathAdders at work and home. I've experimented with the comparable Logitech and Corsair gaming mice- the deathadder that travels in my laptop bag has put up with a ton of travel abuse and still runs like a top. It's not free, but it's cheaper than lots of meme mice.

>fifteen flashing LEDs and is branded with GAMER bullshit everywhere
good mice let you deactivate all of it.

Such as?

Hey guys I been wanting to jump on this wireless meme. Should I go G703 or the G903?

you pic is DURABLE eniught
but it have office hardware

The one op posted. Pretty sure I can turn off the lights on it.

'corporate' mouse.

>lenovo
>microsoft
>dell
>hp

Anybody have any experience with using "mmo gaming" mouses? Which would you recommend? Video games aside, I much prefer having all my programmable keys accessible to my right hand for everyday use.

Attached: 81Gepr-sTpL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1169, 180K)

Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1a/3.0
/thread

That one in your picture. The rest are the same but also expensive. Pick the white one, is gorgeous.

Can confirm. Dog just run into my sensai raw mouse and ripped it out of its usb port. Damage both beyond repair

Im sure its to insta download the firmware for your 100 dollar mouse

its muscle memory that I dont care to add to my internal muscle memory

Literally what I'm using right now. Good enough for my laptop.

I'm using a Dell mouse that I bought at a thrift store for two dollars.

amazon.com/dp/B01JZ83WXY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_R2dQAb4QE45TR

I bought this for $15, but it's cost $10 right now. It is a good mouse, it has RGB lighting but you can use the software to change the color or set it to black in order to turn it off.
Seems to hold up very well for the past 5 months I've had it.

Attached: 41jMFSpmctL.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Logitech g pro

Just bought one of these with my tax return, I don't give a fuck if you hate it. It's big.

Attached: asus-rog-spatha.jpg (640x426, 21K)