Searches on domestic flights

> OK kiddo, your penis looks alright...
> *grabs your ThinkPad x200*
> So, now I will need your LUKS password, your GPG passphrase, and also the SSH one

How would you respond Sup Forums?

Attached: TSA.jpg (640x490, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/12/tsa-surveillance-laptops-cellphones-domestic-flights
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whenever I go throguh customs I install a normal looking windows 7, then when I arrive I download my encrypted image and install that, then revert back to windows for the journey home

yeah right

what do you mean? the entire thing is incredibly simple and lots of people do it

What the fuck are you speaking? I use a password only on login to make sure, that niggers won't mess with my stuff.

What would you do if they take your laptop into some hidden room for 10 minutes and then come back with it and tell you that now you are free to go? Would you ever use that laptop again?

yes I'd just dban it and reinstall my os, then wireshark it to see if it phones home or anything like that

DBAN will not remove all the shit they will add into every single controller on your laptop... and you will need to read through billions of packages before you see anything suspicious.

Attached: HDD_Controller-1024x687.png (1024x687, 1.16M)

yes the TSA or whoever will backdoor a seemingly normal laptop also wireshark would show any remote backdoors they put in, I don't care about physical ones, since people only have physical access when I give it them, you're literally talking about something happening even though theres not a single thing indicating it happens

>tfw I've literally never had this happen before
I've been traveling several times in the past ten years and it's never happened. I always bring a laptop for the flight, too. Living in the United States, and have gone out of the country a few times.

I work for the TSA, we don't give a shit about your passwords nor have a reason to dig through files. we are concerned with keeping bombs guns and prohibited items off the plane. Any electronic including your vibrating dragon dildo is fine as long as it doesn't go boom. CBP on the other hand might want access to your laptop if you are selected for secondary screening. However they deal with border.

When the GCHQ stormed The Guardian's HQ to destroy all the hardware used by reporters that worked on the Snowden story they drilled every controller...

Intelligence agencies all around the world have tons of firmware rootkits, so if they gain physical access to your computer it would be pretty hard to clean it up afterwards.

Attached: internalcomponentpi.jpg (503x190, 84K)

how many vegana lasagna have you touched so far

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/12/tsa-surveillance-laptops-cellphones-domestic-flights

>I will need your LUKS password
can you just pretend you don't know the password?

"yes it's my laptop, but I recently reinstalled it and I just put random words as the password, now I dont remember it"

>GCHQ stormed The Guardian's HQ to destroy all the hardware used by reporters
weird how when I googled this I only found articles saying the guardian destroyed hardware to stop gchq from getting them

I'm going to have to ask you to come with us.

>bring macbook on flight
>they don't pull me aside for "random searches" because they rightfully classify me as a normal, well adjusted person based on my choice of laptop

it's that easy guys

t-those are not my lolis...I'm j-just holding them for friend...
>*attempts to run away*

Attached: chase.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Your personal anecdote is completely irrelevant: they just need one agent that would be happy to help the secret service with some operation, not the whole agency.

Pic related.

Attached: att_secret_room-776621.jpg (500x364, 37K)

Every single one that can't seem to grasp the concept of taking everything out of their damn pockets. Yes we will pat down your junk because you left a stick of gum near your winkie. You can thank Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab for that one.

>can you just pretend you don't know the password?
You could actually just exercise your constitutional right and remain silent. Remember that they don't even have a warrant for these searches.

TSO's are not allowed to removed property from passengers unless it is surrendered. To separate a passenger from their laptop/ other belongings for any reason is a violation of the 4th amendment and grounds for you to win the proverbial lottery in a lawsuit.

Am I being detained?

You're litteraly to autistic to function.

Did you read the article? they did exactly that to some NGO worker.

No sources, "a growing number of reports"

A TSA spokesman, Matt Leas, declined to comment on the lawsuit but said: “TSA does not search the contents of electronic devices.”

so exactly what I said.

so your argument basically is that these reports are fake?

*pulls out cock*
h-here you go, sir

>at airport
>laptop was suspended
>haven't had time to finish updating my screen locker
>guy opens the laptop
>dark as my soul minimal WM
>white/red on black theme with code everywhere
>he looks at it for 3 seconds
>closes it, gives it back to me
>"go ahead"

It's all in your imagination.

>not keeping a 128gb microsd with a full bootable linux install under your foreskin

You do still have your foreskin, don't you user?

land of the freeeee

What's a LUKS, GPG AND SSH?
Just pretend to be technologically illiterate.

Say no? It's a domestic flight declining that search would not be enough for them to charge me with anything, sure they could detain and harass me but they would not be able to press charges they just wouldn't have to let me fly. Id simply say no I do not consent to you searching my laptop and call my lawyer. If they don't allow me to call lawyer id ask what I'm being charged with and if I'm not being charged with anything then why am I not free to go? Then id turn around and rent a car instead. Now international flights are different they can just not let you into the country but domestic flights they can't do shit this is a retarded thread

You have no rights when you’re boarding an airplane. And even if they can’t technically do certain things they still do them. And if you give them shit they give you a hard time. You’re better off just keeping any sensitive material in a remote location, and taking an empty burner laptop/phone for good measure. Fuck those guys

>heh forgot to check my asshole all good

"I don't know what that means"

Ask for their supervisor as I work for a security agency of national and foreign interest and cannot be compelled to release those.

*confiscate your laptop*

Like they have malware ready to install for every controller

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

I've been evaluated extensively, I don't have autism

they'll explain it to you

AM I FREE TO GO?

>"this guys life is sad enough, if I make it any worse it might push him over the edge"

I mean, it was a flight from Europe to the United States, they should have shot me instead, would have saved me a lot of pain.

>CBP on the other hand
This. Do the people who start these threads ever actually fly? Thanks, Based TSA Man.

"I still don't get it. Sorry I'm not very good with computers."

They actually just need to develop malware for one single manufacturer since most of you criminal degenerates use the same computer...

Attached: 1442644539419.jpg (4000x2248, 2.98M)

then they'll take you over to a room and ask you other questions
they might ask to see other devices as well

keks

*uses an acer*
psssh the brainlets never saw it coming :^)

>oh shit, this user is using an Acer Travelmate! the UART is non standard and we don't have any firmware in our repo for this specific model!

Attached: cyber-espionage-cia-longhorn.png (728x380, 127K)

Quite simply, while traveling, I have a separate laptop I bring with me that is only used once I get to my destination. Typically I leave the disk blank and install from USB once I get to the destination. Same with phones, if I'm going somewhere like DefCon, I'll flash something like copperheadOS onto a Nexus 6P or something I get off of ebay for $150 with a cracked screen or some other defect as long as it works and charges, and leave the sim out until I get there. Last year I came through with a bunch of faraday bags and hacking hardware in a pelican backpack and no one bothered me in the least.

The only reason why you should get grabbed is if you've got feds on your ass about something like Marcus Hutchins, you don't really have to worry about stuff. Paranoia is only the feeding the ego fantasy.

I have a Snsv laptop, those pigs will never get my private keys even if they shove red hot rods under my fingernails.

Not being brown also helps.

>Paranoia is only the feeding the ego fantasy
>*proceeds to travel only using blank burner devices and faraday bags*

Actually contemplated about the paranoia more recently, Def Con was over half a year ago.

>implying that won't show up in the body scan
Enjoy ur strip search

Why did you go in the first place?

Attached: 1518371703453.jpg (375x441, 35K)

*pulls out dick*
Do I have to turn it on?

nah brah

kys

The only time I've been harassed at an airport is when I tried to bring some feta cheese and they would've let me take it with me

I was quite upset, it was good feta

Silly American people, this wouldn't happen in my country. We only have one airport, you can't make domestic flight unless you go in the circle.

I would use that machine to search for Gummi bears or some stupid bullshit on tor, and then save it with strong encryption. Let's waste those federal resources.

Setup a server with backup data
Wipe hard drive on laptop
Go to airport
If they ask for lappy, give it. It's wipped clean
Go to destination
Ssh into server and reinstall information

is it some retarded Burger thing?

Attached: 1492308347865.jpg (261x188, 4K)

>all these brown people being searched at airports
every normal person can just walk straight through you know

They never ever looked into my x200. And it is full of anarchist stickers.

fucking high school said I get assessed or I don't come back

Ugh. Thanks for your service

i got searched by the tsa when i was 12.

Buy chromebook. VPN back home or work.

why would someone who cares about privacy buy a chromebotnet

How did your situation get so bad that they told you this?

Skipped the VPN part didn't you? Google can piss off around my encrypted tunnel

Also, you can install non-Google apps and software on chromebook.

But if it makes you feel better, buy a used laptop and install fresh win7

because you looked like a school shooter with the thrift shop clothes and the haircut made by mom

pooped in a bag and threw it at the teacher while yelling "death to to bureaucracy"

>VPN
I hope the data center is not located in the US and that you only use it to store encrypted volume images.

Your solution for invasive searches is to conform, nice

I had problems with authority, if iwas told to do something and it didn't seem like it'd be beneficial I wouldn't do it, or if I did something wrong i.e don't do x I'd ask why it was wrong if they couldn't answer I'd continue to do it mostly skiddy shit though desu turns out I just had depersonalization disorder and I later (around 20s) got diagnosed with schizophrenia though that diagnosis isn't why I do shit like wiping my laptop etc

>macbook
nah, it's actually because they already know everything that's inside.

I self destruct my bomb on the infidel.

>x
>it
I can see the schizo.

I'm flying from WA to FL on Thursday, will they really check my pingus?

Maybe. I got groped once by an officer, it's quite common 2bh

What kind of hallucinations/delusions do you get?

shockingly nothing government related, mostly criminals are targeting me, people reading my mind etc it's hard to say because obviously I can only say ones that I know aren't true I imagine a lot of my beliefs are just delusions

>a seemingly normal laptop
They know your browsing history and have a full psychological profile and threat analysis of you.

They've never done that to me but one did touch the inside of my pants for some reason.

>They know your browsing history
wrong
>have a full psychological profile and threat analysis of you.
correct, which would lead to them knowing they have no reason to search me

Isn't there any drug that can help you with those symptoms? can you somehow trick you hallucinations to figure out if they are real or not?

all anti psychotics had major side effects for me, not really I seem to be pretty stable though

i only travel to non retarded countries and all i have to do is put my laptop through the scanner and go on my way

>storing any sensitive data on your laptop instead of the micro sd card hidden in your watch

"LOL what's that I only use this for hentai"

>they find oni-chichi
>arrested for CP

TSA may train underlings that the agency is concerned with xyz, but the purpose of the agency is security theater designed to acclimatize the public to fascism, acquiescence, docile response to government overreach, abdication of the Fourth Amendment... It’s tyranny and it should end.

I keep my passwords tattooed in my feminine penis which is locked inside a chastity cage, that evil mister will never get these codes.

> *grabs your ThinkPad x200*
>gladly hand it over, he turns it on and it boots into windows with no passwords or any other bullshit cause the most sensitive material on there are old AIM/IRC logs

>implying anyone would think they are lolis aside from the retards who just had to smack large fucking milf tits on the two and call them lolis.