/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a ugly frog case for his phone • user's new LTD Stirling engine arrived posts webm • user gets a marker for his tires • user got some fake Yeezy's off DHgate
• user makes use of Gearbest's one dollar deals for new users • user received a leather belt from AliExpress • user's new eyewear shows up • user stocks up on chinky usb cables • user brings old monitor back to life with chink components • This kills the BM800 youtube.com/watch?v=Xzg0HsaiqNw
• user can't figure out how to put his KZ earbuds in • user's new coffee cup came Previous thread

Attached: csg internetcafe.png (1239x774, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html
aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Sport-Earphone-with-Microphone-MS16-Headset-Noise-Canceling-Stereo-Earphone-for-IPhone-Xiaomi/32833310896.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Real-Pocket-Pussy-Artificial-Vagina-Man-Masturbators-Toy-Male-Aircraft-Cup-Adult-Sex-Toys-Sex-Product/1382639_32762957834.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.bf60598eHDdG31
youtube.com/watch?v=35DCTlFEDvw
youtube.com/watch?v=hHLJSB9Mvt0
forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/amazfit/bip-custom-watchface-music-controls-t3746967
aliexpress.com/item/assfaggots/32815318432.html
aliexpress.com/item/Stinger/32837388540.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5TtYCWXBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was looking at getting a shock pen, but all I can find is the kind in which you press the button.
I was looking at getting one where, when you try and write something, it zaps. I can't seem to find any when looking for "pressure shock pens", or other such search terms.
Please anons, help me be a faggot.

looking for bluetooth earphone to go with a ruizi bluetooth player... no in ear shit, only old time earbuds, but bluetooth... it's for my gf

Does anyone actually use the IRC?
Serious question.

No

Yes.

So I bought a pair of Ms16's and they're ok. Good for the price but the headphones that came with my Lumia are better and you can get them for like 3pounds online. Also a warning for anyone thinking of purchasing the earbuds themselves are pretty large

Any recommendations for xxl mousepads?
I see on wiki xiaomi is recommended but it's out of stock on gearbest, what's the next best buy?

After four months of waiting, these 3 arrived. So far I'm really happy with the silicone coaster, if it gets dirty I just wash it with water and that's it, clean again. The multimeter leads work fine so far, but of course only time will tell how good they are, as the previous cables I had broke on the tip after moderate use.
As for the shaving razor, I haven't tested it yet. Some old friend told me when he started shaving with these kind of shaving razors he was like 15 and got a lot of ugly cuts. While the main part seems strong and all, I'm not so sure if I want to trust the chinese shaving blade it comes with so I'll just buy one of these here were I live, I just shave after 4 days anyways and my beard is not even that tough.
For anyone waiting for chink shit in the mail, thinking you got chinked, don't lose hope, all my packets arrive after 3 months or so, I can't dispute all of the 20 products I order from time to time or I would lose my account. If I could wait for things to arrive, so can you.

Attached: 20180313_145543.jpg (1923x1080, 735K)

What are some decent Oriental ebook readers bois? need to know for my trandad thx

Attached: 5.jpg (814x443, 99K)

bought this usb 3.0 extender to connect front usb 3.0 pc case panel port

why?
because i fitted 2 fans at the bottom of my case and therefore didnt have enough room between the mobo and fan's side to connect HUGE original usb 3.0 cable. just didn't fit.

does it work?
yes, it does. everything seems to work OK, but its a little bit loose. it doesnt require any force to disconnect it.

i paid like 6 dollars and got 2 of these cables. couldnt find them anywhere locally.

-waiting for fan adapters to connect to fan controller and leds

Attached: usb30.jpg (528x960, 64K)

>oriental
There are none.

Attached: 1499805743860.gif (219x146, 257K)

>the headphones that came with my Lumia are better and you can get them for like 3pounds online
they're probably fake

One of these, quite a few anons have printed theirs with them as well. Quality stuff and the edges are stitched.

aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html

thanks, after looking at ali, I just figured it would be better to just make my own design as they are pretty much all the same. Still an addition of hand rest would be nice, but I guess I'll either have to buy it separately or cut it off my old mouse pad

How can I tell? Specifically they were these ones:

aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Sport-Earphone-with-Microphone-MS16-Headset-Noise-Canceling-Stereo-Earphone-for-IPhone-Xiaomi/32833310896.html

you can tell because you bought them from a shit-tier merchant

i don't know about the MS16, i was talking about the ones bundles with your lumia. you'd be surprised how much fake stuff there is

ah i see how could be misinterpreted. i didn't doubt that the lumia ones might sound decent, i mean like if you see them on ebay for 3 pounds they might be fake

Got myself some of those little voltmeters.
2 that need an extra power supply and 2 that don't.
Both types look exactly the same and even have the same model number on the back
but they behave differently. One type will only measure the voltage on IN - the other only on V.

Used one to improve an old battery tester (cutting rectangular holes is hard...).
Accuracy is good enough for me but it seems to be a few hundredths volts off.

Attached: voltmeters.jpg (1013x625, 215K)

nice, I'm also looking to order those without the need of extra power supply. Do they work down to 2.5V like chinks specify?

Just tested it, it springs to life around 2.4V.

good to know, all I ever check are lithium cells so they seem like they will do the job for me. Thanks for checking

maybe

Fell for the Neewer 3U shilling... ordered it off Amazon.de, arrives in a week-ish. Will report.

>tfw neewer nw-700 arriving tomorrow

Attached: hydr81.jpg (305x450, 17K)

dang, I guess you've been waiting for a while too?
At least you still get a good mic, provided you do the mod.

nah, ordered off amazon last week.
I doubt it'll be much worse than the 3U, if it is, I guess I can just ship it back.

No, it's awkward.

anyone mess with chinkshit smart watches?

i need to replace my pebble time round because the battery is really dying

honestly i don't want anything from a smart watch other than a pretty design, a small size, and an adequate battery - no gps or fitness or anything

Attached: image.jpg (233x217, 3K)

I bought Edifier E10s, and a pair a of Xiaomi Yeelights. Also some magnets for 3d printer enclosure i'm building.

Speakers are good shit, considerably better than my shitty 20chf logitech shitters. Lights are really good, colour temp and brightness adjustments, can be done on the botnet app or on the dial controls on the lamp.

Bit expensive, but would recommend.

Attached: 20180313_222411.jpg (556x989, 49K)

Can I afford NOT to buy this?

aliexpress.com/store/product/Real-Pocket-Pussy-Artificial-Vagina-Man-Masturbators-Toy-Male-Aircraft-Cup-Adult-Sex-Toys-Sex-Product/1382639_32762957834.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.bf60598eHDdG31

Anyone having issues with gearbest shipping their shit?
I've been waiting for over two weeks for them to ship a amazfit bip. I messaged them but only got a automated response.

enjoy your medical expenses for dick cancer

Xiaomi Bip is pretty much the only attractive option
youtube.com/watch?v=35DCTlFEDvw

>10cm length
well thats Sup Forums sorted then.

>45 days battery life
holy shit

>tfw can't use one because penis isn't even 1 cm long

>honestly i don't want anything from a smart watch
why not get a normal watch

any chinkshit computer mice worth a damn?

james donkey
aliexpress deathadder

I've got $50. Give me something I should buy

nvm it seems the aliexpress deathadders are dodgy after all. might depend on the seller but don't have high expectations.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHLJSB9Mvt0

Go to school and learn how read.

any experience with GeekBuying? I think I made a huge mistake

What did they have that you couldn't have gotten from a more trusted site?

Had that razor for years, its fucking great but toss the blades and get something good

xiaomi redmi 5, at first I thought it was a trusted site..

Will Trump's tariffs mean death of /csg/?

good question
i want notifications and music control and being able to change the face

Possibly

Using a worn out blade is what causes me the most cuts. Thankfully, blades cost very little.

Attached: 1430017543142.jpg (500x501, 34K)

Best earphones with a mic anyone please? Looking for a replacement for my old chink ones

Waiting for some dumb sunglasses

Should have bought some smart glasses

Battery life is amazing but they aren't customizable at, all are they?

Anyone owns one of them android gamepads? How's quality, how's game support?

>Some old friend told me when he started shaving with these kind of shaving razors he was like 15 and got a lot of ugly cuts.

I got the same cheap safety razor from Aliexpress some time ago. Got lots of cuts and irritation, I don't remember if its the cheap dull blade or the razor itself.

Soon after that I bought some other safety razors that came with Dorco blades, those are ok. Don't be discourage.

Attached: 1493220520530.jpg (800x800, 65K)

>i don't want anything from a smart watch other than a pretty design, a small size, and an adequate battery
Sounds like you're looking for a regular watch

What's the go to bluetooth speaker these days? Haven't bought one in a few years.

Safety razor pro here (almost 10 years of experience): be prepared for a lot of cuts and ingrown hair. The learning curve is very steep but the results are godlike. Before the safety razor I used the trusty old 2 blade Gillette, then 3 blades up to six blades, which IMO suck because the hair gets stuck and you have to rinse it every two millimeters. A safety razor is a machine and you have to learn how to use it properly, after a few weeks of practice you will get the cleanest shave of your life. Once you master it you realize regular double blades are babby mode.

Don't get chinkiest one because if you drop it it will surely break (somebody post the picture of the Chinese steel factory). At the moment I use a '75 Gillette which has been GOAT for the last 7 years. I love it so much that when I forgot it a t a hotel I paid them to ship it back to me across the country ($15 shipping).

As for blades, Astra>Persona>Wilkinson Sword; again, don't trust Chinese steel. A razor blade will work for 3-5 shaves. Don't be stingy, change them after a few uses. Best shave is when you use it for the second time.

tl;dr: safety razors saved my wallet and a lot of time, I wish I could marry them.

Attached: Brorale.png (825x468, 844K)

Are Monks still the best cheapo earphones?

I am looking to get something better quality in the $15-20 range, my second Monk's cable only lasted 3 months.

I bought a new mobo, without battery because muh customs. What do you recommend I keep in mind before starting to assemble the PC to make sure it's legit? like, if they sent me a defective mobo or something (they said it was new never used but, still), what are some clear signs of this? the hardware itself looks neat and new without even a scratch, so far.

anyone can recommend decent screwdriver bits set ? I plan on using them with my drill, which has slow rpms, but my current bits are started to get rounded and lose grip

did i do good

Attached: Screenshot (59)_proc.jpg (912x185, 24K)

You had to remove the button cell to pass custom?

>with mic
You goofed up.

Attached: 1507004107808.jpg (400x400, 24K)

with mic is literally 1 dollar more?

Me not, the seller chinese guy said it would be better to remove the battery to avoid customs delay, since I care mostly for the mobo and the battery can be replaced easily I got it sent separately so even if it gets blocked for whatever reason, it's not a huge loss. The mobo is already here, the battery still on the way.

You can change the watchface to custom ones. Lots of community made watchfaces.

Yeah, but otherwise you're stuck with whatever functionality Xiaomi did put on it? I think both pebble and android watches allow running custom programs to some degree on them.

I mostly used MusicBoss on Pebble to control my music, you can do something similar with the Bip.

forum.xda-developers.com/smartwatch/amazfit/bip-custom-watchface-music-controls-t3746967

Seems like the community is really active around it so it's becoming a good Pebble replacement over time

This just arrived. How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: IMG_20180314_124041.jpg (3120x4160, 3.28M)

Sleep statistics are nice
Walking statistics are nice
Blood pressure statistics are nice
Not needing to unpocket for SMS and Watch(ing) is nice.

>If I could wait for things to arrive, so can you.
But i ordered in November 2017.
It makes me sad that it hasn't arrived, so i had to use fucking wish instead, because they have tracking at the least.

>tfw also got a safety razor
It's crossing my country right now, should probably be delivered by the end of the week. Got it from QShave on Ali.
There's also a Xiaomi Router 3G on the same route. Feels like christmas gifts arriving.
Hopefully the mail service won't fuck up and actually deliver them by the weekend because I start getting anxious when my chinkshit is so close.

Is $18 a good price for this?

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x420, 24K)

they're not the takstar hi2050, so pretty fucking bad

totally fucking not. For that price you may as well get the board with digital inputs and a remote.
aliexpress.com/item/assfaggots/32815318432.html
this is basically the same thing in smaller form factor for $4.

I got them for half of the price of the hi2050

not worth it man, the takstars are like 37 euros anyway

I bought a HD681 and now I need a mic too, any recommendations?

I just managed to unbrick my hard bricked Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro kate.
Holy fuck it has been 2 hours of trying to get the port right, unsigned drivers verifications, drivers back and forth, EDL cable, wrong ROMs, MiFlash giving me fucking hello pring error etc. But now I managed to get the driver right, the COM port right, and I successfully flashed MIUI 9 beta.

Now the question is: do I keep MIUI with Android 5 to avoid any problems or do I attempt to actually unlock officially to get Lineage OS? I don't want the Chinese ass UI, and I do not care about camera quality. SO I think I will unlock.

Unlock, miui is a giant spyware.

i'm looking for the gaudiest, most over-branded, flashy chink (charging) cables and computer peripherals similar to pic related
anyone have suggestions

Attached: TOPK charging cable.png (970x1010, 697K)

There are usb cables with leds in them when they're in use

>tfw still no Mi Mix 2s
I'm literally waiting for it to be released so I can finally switch phones.

Switch to NOS Oreo. It's been the most stable room I've used to date and it's not developed by a pajeet. I rather have a based rusky ROM than poo in the loo.
I have my Kenzo since release and the battery isn't as good as before when I use MIUI. NOS gave me a much better SOT.

go with the EK series of TOPK

wow that took me a while

Got some of these plastic self-defense tools. The package was marked "phone case". They feel really sturdy and durable. The markings on them claim they're made in the USA, which is questionable.
aliexpress.com/item/Stinger/32837388540.html

Attached: IMG_20180314_141742.jpg (2610x4640, 2.88M)

Was thinking of getting some of these and some self defense rings. Worth the price?

It's an extra button to enable/disable radio, sounds like a win for me. user doesn't have to reach into his phone, like you do.

Don't buy them through the link I posted, some other sellers have them cheaper now.

are macbook chargers from aliexpress dangerous

Anker or blitzwolf

I have to agree to that. But what does the chinks really need from me, and besides Google Services already sends all your GPS and shit with visited store, walked to etc. info

So the official LOS is developed by pajeet? I used it before and got weird crashes at random intervals.
Is the NOS Oreo that much better? I want it to be stock, and I thought that Orea will be slightly less stable and take more battery because there is a lack of dev for it yet (even LOS)

also
>tfw the first thing I find searching for NOS 8.1 is pajeet with NCS music
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5TtYCWXBc
I checked it out on xda and it has more views than Resurrection Remix, so maybe I'll give it a shot user
Did you unlock unofficially? I raped my device almost to death from a mistake on unofficial unlock. I wonder if their shit will work this time, last time I got permission and I couldnt unlock but now I had to ask for permission again?.

Am I better of buying chinkshit instead of Amazon basics products? They're a bit more expensive but is more likely to be quality

I've unlocked officially, it's easy and took just a couple of hours.
NOS Oreo is working great here, quite stable and fast. No problems with battery drain, maybe some people's problems are related to the old battery. Mine lost quite a bit of performance.
I recommend you to also install magisk for root and Google Camera.

LOS 14.1 was ok, but I found that the switch to Oreo didn't make my device unstable.

i like what the chinks are implying

Attached: really makes me think.png (954x882, 1.7M)

Yeah, I would just pick whatever is the most stable of the bunch. As far as I remember LOS could crash for not apparent reason and also I had like the clock app going crazy. There is also a think called Radon kernel by pajeet, but I guess using the one provided is smartest.

I didnt get a reply yet for unlock permissions but now its not saying wait a minute but doing nothing when I press the button, so I guess maybe they made things much easier now.
Do you use testing or stable? i.e. Nitrogen-OS-O-kenzo-20180313.zip Its not actually all that outdated considering this was built so recent.

As for battery, I have been using my several years old HTC One in the meantime, which has like 2300mAh and all worn out. So I can indeed say that no matter how crap the battery is it will not be able to be worse than this.

has ulefone improved the quality of their phones recently?
my ulefone paris' battery inflated after two to three months so i don't really have a good experience with them