I was marking second year computer science assignments and came upon this absolute state of genius

I was marking second year computer science assignments and came upon this absolute state of genius.

Code horror story thread.

Attached: brilliance.jpg (609x139, 33K)

Attached: coding.jpg (594x249, 33K)

>violating student assignment confidentiality
I’ll throw you a nickel next time I see you laying under the bridge

fail this retard

Naw he gets full marks it works

Wait he is passing the object to itself wtf this doesn't work at all

*sniff* *sniff* I wish you were grading my assignments. All my teachers knock points off for capitalization and tabs :(

Truly terrifying

i don't get it, whats the problem? is it just the retarded ass brackets and semi colons?

I hope whoever submitted that code sees this post and reports it to the head of department.

I've always had this weird fear my TAs would take my parts of my shitty assignments and laugh at them on Sup Forums.

edgy

Yes, mocking a student who paid good money for his/her education on an anonymous imageboard is pretty edgy.

that person isn't identifiable, you oversensitive white knighting faggot.

>paying money for education.
Fuck this retarded burger. I hope you get shot.

LEL

What for?

It's completely anonymized, OP did nothing that would warrant anything, he did not say something like "Lol look at what crap my student X Y from Z has coded!"

>teaching java
well there's your first problem

There is literally nothing wrong with Java.

What's truly saddening is a cs teacher using windows.
Absolute state of genius.

Maybe he wants to do basic shit without 30 lines of code every time

what the fuck are you talking about?

this

wtf that's my submission

background: you can register an error handler with XSetIOErrorHandler(). That function gets called in case of a "fatal I/O error".
When your error handler returns, the function that called it (which is a library function) terminates your program. Pic shows a work-around utilizing setjmp/longjmp to avoid that (longjmp is called in the error handler).

Attached: X11.png (518x135, 22K)

So a student you're teaching has atrocious code? What does that say about you and/or your school?

If you want to program in Python, then you should use Python.
There isn't any meaning in using Java much less C++ if you're afraid of explicitly declaring scope.

Maybe you should help them and do you job instead of posting on an anonymous Vietnamese fishing enthusiast forum.

It says that the school lets in far too many foreign cheater students.

Attached: KnowItWhenISeeIt.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

don't chastise the children, perhaps one day they will come to see the importance of java, and that it exists outside of their mother's basement

How is social studies Calvin ?