Why you don't own the god tier device, Lumia 950 XL with Windows Phone 10 ?

Why you don't own the god tier device, Lumia 950 XL with Windows Phone 10 ?
I just installed the last update from late feb 2018, god tier.
They stopped major updates buu they still continue to send updates, weird.

Attached: microsoft_lumia_950xl_hand-100620971-orig.jpg (1615x1074, 900K)

security updates

why is the call tile on this person's ui so fucking small

It's Windows 10 mobile, you nigger

We are under Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) but they already planned Version 1803 (Spring Creators Update)

There are several icones size, he chose the smallest

why would anyone choose their phone icon to be that fucking small

a matter of taste

Attached: lumia-950-xl-start-screen.jpg (1600x1200, 386K)

>that headline
Is Windows 10 mobile /ourmobileOS/?

>windows phone
>god tier

Attached: 14760091841181.jpg (480x336, 23K)

Tiny hands, can't you see?

But I do
I bought it back in 2015 as my first smartphone
With the absolute STATE the phone industry is in, I don't think I'll ever replace it.
>you CANNOT find a phone with a replaceable battery, microSD slot, good camera, 3.5mm jack, first party update support directly from the OS developers since the 950XL
Industry's been going downhill for three years.

950 XL has a badass screen but the defects are the apps

Windows Phone 8 was fantastic, with 8.2 being the best phone OS I ever used. It was unobtrusive and consistent.

Windows 10 Mobile broke everything. Live tiles were becoming animated for the sake of animation, rather than only when there was relevant information. There were substantially more things that caused notifications in general.

In WP8.1 and 8.2, the keyboard always supported swipe text. You had the same keyboard no matter what. In W10M, sometimes you had that keyboard; sometimes you had a slightly different swiping keyboard so that when you swiped two words in a row, the second word was only rendered as a space so you had to press space in between words; and some inputs didn't support swipe text at all.

They basically copied all the worst shit from Android and put it into Windows Phone. I finally gave up when my last WP8 phone fell onto a cement floor and cracked.

Why would I use a dead platform?

>950 XL
>God tier
Pffft.
>that red
>that camera
>wireless charging in 2013
>fast, responsive, GOAT with WP8.1
>indestructible
I regularly threw it into the air and let it hit the ground, only to never break or crack.

Literally every other Windows Phone handset was for plebs, this phone was a perfect mobile experience.

>t. 640xl after now S8+ fag.

Attached: Nokia+Lumia+920+Review+and+Specs+(2)-1.jpg (1600x670, 68K)

I fucking miss the godlike camera and nokia GPS I had on my lumia 930. Shame about the OS.

I did and miss it a lot. Went to a android and then apple since.

God knows I tried more than any sane person would... But the bugs man, and all the damn loading screens. If I ever see the God damn "aplying changes" or whatever after taking a picture I think I'll throw up.

please let the dead rest

Winfanfaggotry for a dead platform, how pathetic.

Stay with your low Android shit OS because of course, I suppose you don't use IOS cause for you it's for cucks.

I still miss Windows Phone. I had a 640, and it got great battery life. I bet MS will take another stab once they get the windows core stuff sorted out.

I still have a Lumia 635 I got for a dev unit. Pretty damn usable even today, the ram can get kind of noticable but if I'm just using reddit/Sup Forums and maybe messenger it works great. Nothing beats the UI.

Been very tempted to get something I can use daily to ride out the end of great platform.

this truly sad even my dad wouldn't use that faggot phone

Just cracked the screen on my 950XL and jumped back to android with an s8. I can't express my sadness. I know you all think windows phone sucked.. Win 10 Mobile on the 950XL was like magic. I cringe every time i use the s8 even though i have it set up to my liking. It is just not as nice an experience. Even now i pick up the 950xl and mess around with it broken and am reminded of its superiority. Whatever, you are all just going to put it down, My guess is that very few of you actually know........ and that was the whole problem.