Jelly, fag/g/ots?

Jelly, fag/g/ots?

Attached: IMG_0555.jpg (1200x1600, 225K)

Outdated trashcan pos

Anybody got benchmark comparisons?

Attached: 5279-16830-11723.png (1000x630, 151K)

>Only video out is HDMI

Attached: 1517432846957.png (650x650, 10K)

Lol that's wrong bro but ya it still sux

Attached: 1495954287100.png (205x246, 5K)

Ok,so where is the Display Port or whatever Apple uses? I'll admit I'm not very knowledgeable about trash cans

See the six ports. All of those

Do you need to use a dongle™ to connect to DP/DVI or do they make a direct cable for Thunderbolt ™™™?

Not really

You use a mini DP to Displayport and pray the cable isnt broken chinkshit

t. pic related

Attached: spaceheater.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

where is the pad to open the lid?

No, I've got two myself.

Attached: be7.png (501x550, 275K)

How many dongles you have for that overheating pos?

Serious question for anyone that isn't an anti apple sperg: are these easy to find on the used market now that that iMac pro is a thing?

Nope. Enjoy your throttling piece of shit with the most amount of hardware issues in Apple product history.

Attached: 2016-10-17_115912 Apple.png (652x824, 125K)

>6 outdated ports
>no usbC
>no displayport
>no optical audio
>horrible thermals
>horrible power consumption
OY

Those ports are beat to shit.

You know what? I actually am, as much as I mock and people in general mock it, I still love the design of that thing, even if it's not modular.

I found a mac pro 1,1 the other day, and it made me want that one even more

The design is actually pretty smart, but the hardware just gets too hot for it to be feasible. Add to it that all of its configurations are dual-GPU and baby, you've got a fire going!

Oh yeah, I believe you. Still, it's one of these things I'd love to own one of these days, though not for a while with how expensive they are. It's not like I'd use it for much anyway desu!

No because my trashcan works.

I used to enjoy this website until i became overwhealmed with the leftist bullshit

Museum piece?

I potentially like the form factor, but they had to put all the heatsinks in the center and blow air through it, they failed to do this so bad it made the thing a fucking joke.

If they instead made a fairly massive heatsync, piped it properly, or even watercooled everything with the rads in the center, fans that were moveable on top and bottom, pushing air through silently or near silently, it would have been great... this is just a failure on all levels.

milk truck just arrived

me pcfag in 2012?, share house with applefag.
we watch hilites of apple conference, coffee can mac comes up.
it's a ring of vertical boards surrounding a "wind tunnel" so hot air generated by components is sucked up and out. "that seems innovative solution to cooling and chrome metal looks decent, kudos for trying something new"
Find out 6 years later it didn't work.
I wonder, what is the flaw in the design?
Is it really more unreliable than other systems, and why?

Form factor looks cool until you realise it looks like a trash can, that's the only remotely good thing about it.

usbc
a format made 1 year after the computer was out
a format that still has no real use outside of mobile

hard to really see the need.
but then again, im of the opinion that macs are toys, and outside of the ecosystem they make, do you need more than 4 usb ports?

they put a shit heatsync in it, to fucking small to do anything, needs a full teardown to remove fans for cleaning, and because of both of these, gets loud as fuck.

Does it use a filter and you have to add coffee at the top, or does it use those little packets?
It looks like a kitchen appliance.

EL BOTE DE BASURA

>heatsync

>DDR3
I wonder if Apple's waiting for DDR5 for the next Mac Pro. And hopefully they go with a better design, like the old towers.

Is this the new nespresso machine?

>thunderbolt 2 doesn't work with mini display port adapters/cables
You fags aren't trying

Did you find that in the trash?

Only if it has 12 cores and 64GB RAM

Everyone is here is hating now, but make a similar thread in maybe 6 or 7 years and everyone on Sup Forums will love it.

It's the same as the PMP thread with iPods or smartphone threads with iPhone 4s' or whatever. Sup Forums will hate "modern Apple" but once it becomes slightly retro or old they'll praise it.

*can?

I love how you can still order this from them right now for this price in leafbux, and they don't even have a shitty $10,000 monitor to sell you to go with it.

Attached: trashcan pro.png (973x603, 44K)

I went to an apple store and put all of my auntie anne's trash in the top of one

No, Im a video editor and have to use this buggy piece of shit every day at work, it pisses me off to no end and I didn’t even have to buy the damn thing.

The only recent Apple product I hate more than the 2013 Mac Pro is final cut X. And the touch bar MacBook Pro is a close 3rd.

Attached: 4C6B38AD-757F-4B5B-8D16-3BD80A475E6B.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>he can't see the six thunderbolt 2 ports that also carry displayport

>>no optical audio
>>no optical audio
Toslink? what's that?

The sad fact of that statement is the processor per se isn't obsolete as their GPUs.
That form factor was doomed from start.

Nice looking but plug my man, don’t forget to lubricate