What Email respects my freedom?

What Email respects my freedom?

Attached: IMG_20180311_145617.jpg (640x410, 36K)

cock email because you have no control whatsoever about it and people can do anything they want with it just like GPL license.

cockli is a known honeypot
one of the servers got swiped a few years ago
though it is good for a throwaway account

protonmail is nice for security but isnt good for freedom

I use ProtonMail. But I don't know shit. And when I tell people my email address, they make me repeat "ProtonMail" a few times, and then say "Well, that's a new one".

>just like the gpl license
lier.
there is restriction. the restriction is:
They cannot restrict.

>no control
fuck you that is just fucking false. Just because you have as much control as anybody else doesnt mean you have none.

If your sending email to people using botnet email providers then what's the point? It's not like they can't figure out what's in your inbox by reading other people's inboxes.

you're welcome

Attached: 1520983410599.jpg (640x410, 60K)

The only email that respects your freedom is one that is hosted on your own server at the end of the day. If the server isn't owned and maintained by you, you're just joining someone else's botnet.

Perfect, saved.

Posteo.
It's the only I know which supports librejs.

Attached: 1511040885765.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Unless you're someone important enough, you don't need any fancy email server. Just use gmail like everyone. Stop being a hipster.

StartMail should be enough.
At least I hope so.

Do you glow in the dark?

gentoo is not fsf approved
still pretty good meme

maybe users should respect the provider's freedom to do whatever with data freely handed to them

Yeah, they even have hardware backdoors.

They even have physical security vulnerabilities, e.g. keyboards, mice, etc.

Fuck the fsf, buncha lamers who like to give everyone orders. Install that shit.

Attached: why_rms_sucks.jpg (1000x898, 190K)

Tutanota

but my only gentoo-less device is my smartphone
please don't make me install gentoo on my smartphone :(

Seconded

Attached: aPOCCGz_d.jpg (500x149, 12K)

I wish i had a gentoo phone