The hypocrisy is hilarious

Applies to most of the people I've met:
>be student
>have android and hate on Apple
>get job
>have money
90% are iPhone users now. Like pottery.

Attached: apple-iphone-5s-gold-front-hires.jpg (1200x630, 50K)

I did try two iPhones when I had the money. Then I got a Pixel 2, which is better than any iPhone.

Attached: 1502626237069.png (594x648, 152K)

/Thread

>shit that never happened.

The hypocrisy is hilarious

Applies to most of the iToddlers I've met:
>be poorfag
>get McJob for $7/hr
>buy iToy for $30/mo
90% buy a new iToy every year and keep getting deeper and deeper in debt. Like pottery.

Attached: 1518038566314.jpg (966x554, 94K)

I have had the exact opposite life experience.
>Be child and stupid
>use iPhone because so cool
>getgud
>everyone buying pixels and shit now

I don't really understand the "has money" argument, unless you're in India or some third world country. In the west, are top Android flagships even that much cheaper than the top iPhones?

Vast majority of iToddlers are 12 year olds, so $30/mo is a lot of money to them.

>unless you're in India
Where do you think those itoddler shills are mostly located? It's pretty obvious that they are in some third world shithole given how they seem to think a computer or phone costs any noticeable amount of money. We're not talking cars or houses.

Just go to Paris, take a station in the metro and look at the people. EVERY FUCKING BODY HAS AN IPHONE. Everybody. Fine, go look up your favorite statistic about France having more Android users than iPhone, but that is only true if you take the rural areas. Cities are 90% iPhone.

everyone in my team make assloads of money (half of them are indian too lel)

I think only maybe three of us have iPhones, meanwhile I'm the only one with a Windows Phone

>>get job
>>have money
>have android because apple is shit

CIOs like it when all the employees have phones that get security updates
>living in the ghetto
>wasting time on Sup Forums
Pull yourself up by your bootstraps

>meanwhile I'm the only one with a Windows Phone

in your team or in the world?

I'm a linux guy, but since none of the FOSS mobile OSs work properly I much prefer a secure iOS to poo android

I once bought an iPhone 6s+ when it just came out, I liked the touchID that wasn't that common in Androids at the time.
Still, sold it after a month because it felt very restrictive and bought a OP3.
I'm never buying a phone without an option to unlock it instantly, FaceID is too slow.

Same, although I'm also finding that the less "free" the desktop OS the better it werx

After going from Red Hat to Mandrake to SUSE to Debian to Mint and now finally to noobuntu, I realize what a tremendous waste of time this bullshit is. Noobuntu is the only one that actually works correctly right away with no bullshit fucking around with third party repos or busted audio drivers or whatever

Spending all your time fixing shit is fun when you're 12 and you don't need to use your computer thing to your taxes this weekend, not so much fun when you're an adult and you fix shit for a living

A flagship Android phone isn't really cheaper, so I never understood this meme. I am aware of the budget Android phones, but I don't know anyone with one. Are they more common elsewhere? Is this what people think of when they think Android?

They tend to have replaceable batteries and spinning discs and serial ports and shit, that's why the poorfag neckbeards love them so much because "muh bang for buck". Also they usually have more giga whatz at that level.

So in the eyes of a poorfag "I'll get muh munny's worth" and Apple is way expensive because in 7 years it will be obsolete whereas muh chinkphone with a poo OS will still be able to do backups to CD-ROM

Where's the headphones jack?

It's funny how apple shills almost never give (you)s to this photo

It was funny in the thread it was made in. Not funny outside of it. It's just meh.

>Is this what people think of when they think Android?
Yes. A lot of people think flagships like the Samsung Galaxy run their own OS.

might as well be though
>proprietary bloatware
>upstream bugs take years to fix
Oh but it's ok because you have 2 extra giga whatz so all that bloatware doesn't matter

And then there's shit like oxygen OS where they don't even bother to pretend to patch holes and instead the whole system is configured by default to send all your passwords to China in plain text