Botnet here Botnet there

Botnet here Botnet there
What
You need some ego boost thinking you are even worth someone's paid time to look at you/your files?

Are you so weak that you can't control yourself to aimed ads?

so cute

Attached: file.png (300x300, 106K)

Baitnet here Baitnet there
What
You need some ego boost thinking you are even worth someone's paid time to look at you/your threads?

Are you so weak that you can't control yourself to aimed posts?

so sage

SEMEN
DEMON

The point of it isn't to watch you, it's to watch all of you, all the time.

if they can provide better service why not

You are a definition of a cuck...you like feeling of shame don't you, you little beta faggot

been looking for the sauce for a while do you know what it is?

psychopaths

kaniyapi

i cant find anything called that is it kanyapyi?

yes

>he doesn't know

Unironically this

>he doesn't realize his data is more valuable then his paycheck

god i wish that was me
i wish i had a banana

faggot

Most of the botnet paranoids are either have CP or delusional chunibyou wannabe hackers

You are a fucking idiot. Individual info is more valuable than you think.

But that's not even where the big money is. The most valuable info, ESPECIALLY to the gov't aka 3 letter agencies, is in bulk collection. And for that, sweety, they need your, mine, and everyone else's detailed info.

aaand i don't see what is wrong with that

Better statistic?

Better ad's instead of random spam?

Safer normalfag internet for my future sons to browse so a random paedophile cannot see/touch her?

Throwing away privacy and freedoms for mild convenience is no different to how the Chinese who protested in 1989 for democratic reforms and government accountability but instead accepted appeasement in the form of cheap consumer goods.

Webm related, it's China 30 years later.

An individual who wishes to oppose the government's agenda can NEVER organize into a group capable of negotiating with the Chinese Communist Party. That potential is gone for good in that god forsaken country, and thanks to ignorants like you, the whole world will be like this soon.

Attached: botnet state.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

>but instead accepted appeasement
That's a strange way to say murdered and massacred unarmed civilians by the thousands until they surrendered.

lmao i remember plenty of blood bro

go play v for vendetta somewere else

in civilized countries there isn't one single party that retains all the power

They gave up on their protests after one night of killing. That's weak sauce in East Asia.

The actual idea is a knowledge and or paranoia of a future or present NWO system where your gonna get assfucked from files and records of things you did online in the past.

>in the past.
The secret police would take you out for tea before you even did anything, because a neural network determined your behavior patterns suggested that you might potentially commit a crime.

A state could actively eliminate people who got funny ideas about personal liberties and human rights before he could tell someone what he thought and start a opposition movement.

The artist is Kanyapyi. The doujin is called Oishikute Suki Ni Naru Sweet Sweet Lovers.
Look for it on nhentai

happy fap

Attached: 1505604939689.gif (460x351, 308K)

I w-was just asking for a fren

Attached: C-B946rXoAEtSom.jpg (200x200, 11K)

i want to FUG kanna

iie, baka

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (434x542, 28K)

i want to nakadashi kanna

Is this technology?

Attached: 1520589370646.png (1193x894, 637K)

rly maed me think

I'll cut your legs off if you even go near her faggot

Attached: 1506050895132.png (292x309, 91K)

>implying it is someone
>implying it will look only at me
it's everywhere all the time for everybody. That's the point of botnet.

Also
>everybody should be a degenerate exhibitionist like me

Attached: IMG_20171108_063708.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i'm going to nakadashi kanna and fertilize her dragon eggs

looks like anons ready to bite the bullet

Attached: chisepewpew.jpg (1526x929, 577K)

right, when you go to the mall you fill in a form about your sexlife, your hobbies and who called you for how long this past month, so they can do better ads.

Attached: IMG_20170921_071357.jpg (600x338, 49K)

The problem is and will always be people. Moreso when we're talking politics and power.

I mean, just take a look at chinks and corruption they have in upper echelons.

It's pretty alarming. I'm coming to realize that there isn't much to be done about it besides not using tech so it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

> he actually believes and shills for the "to improve our service" corporate bullshit
So this is the state of Sup Forums in 2018

>in civilized countries there isn't one single party that retains all the power
Just because it's two parties instead of one it doesn't make a big difference.

targeted ads are not a service

Try to point out any software that got better after implementing data collection. Except for search engines (which by design has to receive data from you), you can't.

>So this is the state of Sup Forums in 2018
It's is not, just see how many are disagreeing with him.

Attached: fjk067.jpg (681x1000, 143K)

Strawhat argument. The real deal is that the botnets are violating the human rights.

If as a society, we let the big companies violate our rights, just because they're the ''big'' companies
then why do we have a constitution to being with? Your post has no sense