That'll be €69 plus tax Sup Forums

That'll be €69 plus tax Sup Forums
Now pay up ALREAD, cunt boy

Attached: JewingINTENSIFIES.jpg (432x768, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpB49dhk2uQ?t=5m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bought a ps4 slim yesterday and battlefront 2015 took about 2 hours to install.

It's good to hear modern consoles have entirely removed the main convenience of consoles in the first place.

>€

No thanks, I'm not a cuck.

thanks to the magic of SATA 2!

What country speaks english and uses €?

>2 hours to install
I would consider 2 minutes to be too fucking long.

Ireland.

This. Took me an hour to get things running. What the fuck man? Also the PS4 interface is terriblé.

The poster clearly stated
>speaks english
as a requirement

Ireland barely speaks Irish.

To be fair that's a lot of data to transfer.

The store is literally located in Ireland you downs.
>LoveTech Harvey Norman | Ireland

To transfer not to install.

Is there some setup shit you have to do before using consoles now? The last console I used was an Game Cube and that shit was plug and play.

Isn't "installing" on the current consoles literally dumping the disc onto the hard drive?

>dump disc to drive
>still need disc to play

Attached: pants.jpg (165x115, 5K)

Yes, you're a cunt.

>€69 (plus TIP)
>Lovetech team
>nearly shirtless handsome young man on the cover
Is this a low-key male stripper advert?

Attached: what it do.jpg (432x359, 115K)

> SATA 2
If only, man. If only. It is wired through USB.
youtu.be/VpB49dhk2uQ?t=5m

I have no fucking idea, I have only pc.

People actually pay for this?

Ha ha, you sure showed him!

They do that so you don't buy a game, install it and then immediately return it. Who the fuck would keep any game if they could just install and get their money back?

Consoles today don't have the game on the disk, they require you to download a bunch of other bullshit

They do have tho, but companies got greedy with DLCs and lazy about beta testing, meaning many games are released in a broken as fuck state, often needing day one patches.

>PS4
>SATA
lol, they use some hacked together USB thing for the HDD, even though it has SATA support that is only used by the disc drive.

You'd be surprised how surprisingly inept people are with technology.

an hour ?? do you have shit internet

this thread belong on Sup Forums
fuck you bait guzzling retards

PS4 games don't even spin up ever.
It copies the game to your HDD when you insert it for the first time, then it checks that it's still a valid disc whenever you want to play, acting as a literal physical DRM device as opposed to an integral part of the game console.

>threads about the amdflaws shitstorm deleted
>this is somehow still up
mods=fags

you're trying way too hard to be funny.

you're not funny. kys.

There's a little slit in the side of the console you're supposed to slip your serial key into so it can read it instead of having to load and read the disk to get the serial key.

Hold him at gunpoint to set it up for free.

Day one patches are because QA is still working on finding bugs, and Devs are still working on fixing bugs until way after the game disks have been produced. Not to be mistaken for day one DLC.

>Day one patches are because QA is still working on finding bugs, and Devs are still working on fixing bugs until way after the game disks have been produced.
What about finding bugs before release instead of releasing a buggy mess like modern games are doing? I don't recall any game before 7h gen having so many bugs at launch. They just got lazy and greedy like I said.

>Not to be mistaken for day one DLC.
This is also a thing. Fuck Capcom and EA for starting that shit.

Isn't that just like buying a prebuilt gaming PC, but you're stuck with a controller?

To be honest, if this service was offered in the states, I'd buy it. That's less than one month of upgraded internet, and normal speed takes half a week for the first update on an Xbox One.