St. Vincent

us there anything actually going for Annie Clark besides the fact that she has a pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y2poYYCKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her last album was fucking awesome and very easily top 20 of 2014

>her last album was fucking awesome
that statement is objectively wrong

what was your top 20 of 2014

mostly people are just attracted to her I think, but she does have some chops on guitar and an okay voice. There are people famous for lesser reasons, what does it matter if people want to creampie Annie if many feel the same way about other celebrities?

Pretty sure she's a lesbian but I'd also like to see her getting gangbang creampies

The worst thing I can say about both that album and St. Vincent is I haven't felt compelled to listen to a single song since 2014. She's not a very captivating musical identity is the problem, for me

>annie creampie

I'd like to be "in her pussy" if u know what i mean

she will never give you her taco

>taco
metaphor for her vaginal orifice, yes?

more or less

uhh

what's wrong with her upper lip?
does she have a piercing there?

I mean she's pretty good looking, the image of creaming her pussy caught my attention tho

isn't she part of the Mommy Cinematic Universe on /hr/ now?

I like how casually people are discussing her vagina in this thread thus proving OP's point, guess she is all-looks

me too, never realised how much I want to see cum spilling out of Annie's pussy

someone should link her this thread

>Mommy Cinematic Universe

didn't she say something about a tribute pic of her?

>Annie Clark - Auntie Antje's friend, and guitar teacher mommy is paying to give you lessons for your growing musical skills— prefers to teach you in her studio apartment alone. She loves to teach you by being hands on and putting her hands on yours.

I'd like to put my hands on her vagina

Nope

what kind of autism is this?

final boss

I didn't write it but if you go on /hr/ there's some quite compelling mommy stories

personally I like the detail of the lesson taking place in her studio apartment

she has a mouth

This is a good point, and an asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=u1Y2poYYCKw

holy fuck

>Mommy Cinematic Universe #8 - Teacher Emily Blunt edition
>>Jessica Chastain - loving mommy who misses daddy that passed away dearly (who you look at a lot like)
>>Antje Traue - mommy's uptight little sister who looks after you when she's out with friends. She's also quite stringent when it comes to your physical health
>>Bryce Dallas Howard - supportive auntie who will help you and mommy in any way
>>Christina Hendricks - friendly neighbour who invites you over for cookies when her abusive husband is away
>>Emily Blunt - strict teacher that knows your tragic home situation and frequently asks you stay after school if you fall behind
>>Jessica Biel - two-faced babysitter that watches you when mommy goes out; sweet and kind when mommy is around but shows her true colors when you're alone
>>Sofía Vergara - mommy's spicy best friend that you often spend time and play games with
>>Kate Beckinsale - mommy's work rival/frenemy that is invited over to discuss business some late nights on occasion
>>Eva Green - mommy's and aunties strange cousin that inherits grandpapas house in town and meets you for the first time at his funeral and is very fond of you
>>Marion Cotillard - your special tutor mommy hires to help you through school
>>Charlize Theron - the reserved psychiatrist you're taken to due to your constant sexual abuse
>>Evangeline Lilly - tomboy-ish and bubbly PE teacher who is especially involved with you on swim day. she's also teaches sunday school and frequently asks you to stay behind for a bit longer to talk about the word of god
>>Amy Adams - quiet but funny librarian who always encourages you to spend time there with her so she can show you new books
>>Gemma Arterton - mommy's other neighbour who often watches you after school when mommy isn't home. she runs a bakery and is always inviting you to try her goods

>>Brie Larson - the checkout girl at the local market who always looks forward to seeing you
>>Amanda Peet - mommy's best friend from college who comes over for parties and is goofy at times, but gets noticeably frisky after a couple cocktails. sometimes makes passes at you when standing around grill
>>Cate Blanchett - mommy's strange foreign cousin who's a little cold and distant towards you at first, but when it's just the two of you she molests you. you feel confused because a part of you enjoyed the experience a lot.
>>Winona Ryder - auntie who mommy says "went away for a bit on a vacation" who constantly steals your clothes (and then your kisses when you try to get them back)
>>Hayley Atwell - Mommy's British friend from her college days, she moved back to England but visits semi regularly after getting divorced and is especially clingy, loves to cuddle you, knowing that you get close to her.
>>Rosamund Pike - Your kindhearted and understanding Principal, who knows it's been difficult for you due to your home situation. Likes to have talks with you regularly to see how you're getting on in school and at home, but can't help but tease you when you're alone in her office.

seeing threads like that one reminds me that while we're in here talking about how we'd like to screw Annie there are weirder boards on Sup Forums

>>Brie Larson - the checkout girl at the local market who always looks forward to seeing you
>>Amanda Peet - mommy's best friend from college who comes over for parties and is goofy at times, but gets noticeably frisky after a couple cocktails. sometimes makes passes at you when standing around grill
>>Cate Blanchett - mommy's strange foreign cousin who's a little cold and distant towards you at first, but when it's just the two of you she molests you. you feel confused because a part of you enjoyed the experience a lot.
>>Winona Ryder - auntie who mommy says "went away for a bit on a vacation" who constantly steals your clothes (and then your kisses when you try to get them back)
>>Hayley Atwell - Mommy's British friend from her college days, she moved back to England but visits semi regularly after getting divorced and is especially clingy, loves to cuddle you, knowing that you get close to her.
>>Rosamund Pike - Your kindhearted and understanding Principal, who knows it's been difficult for you due to your home situation. Likes to have talks with you regularly to see how you're getting on in school and at home, but can't help but tease you when you're alone in her office.

>>Annie Clark - Auntie Antje's friend, and guitar teacher mommy is paying to give you lessons for your growing musical skills— prefers to teach you in her studio apartment alone. She loves to teach you by being hands on and putting her hands on yours.
>>Amy Ryan - Your dorky HR rep at school who counsels you when you feel alone. She uses a variety of toys found in her office to try and entertain you and make you feel better. She is always hugging you to cheer you up.
>>Linda Cardellini - Mommy's best friend from her high school days. She was nerdy and geeky when growing up, so she's making up for her lack of boyfriends now and constantly jokes about you being the age that she missed out on. She hits on you all the time.

some high grade fetishism shit up in this thread

Honestly she looks very much like a trans woman

its even worse in the post right above this

wow you're right, I find trans women attractive but I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this

Is this some sort of obscure fetish?

if Annie was trans that would just make her hotter imo

>incest
>maternal affection
>obscure fetish

Oh, my sweet summer child

I want to kiss her feet

Oh ok it makes more sense now

When you break it down like that it's way less confusing

>hey, it's Auntie Antje's musician friend

I want to creampie her and make her conceive my child

anybody wanna write some material for the Mommy Cinematic Universe thread?

for Annie I mean

Not interested but thats a pretty rare Annie.
I've never seen it before and I'm a collector.

Here's another rare Annie of her in high school. I guess she held herself to that quote in a way. Her live performances are pretty theatrical.

got any more rare annies, mane

Here's one for the footfags.

this is a mommy thread, fammilia

I want her to look at me the way she looks at Sufjan in this one

you mean be looked at as that effeminate gay friend that possess zero sexual prospects?

if that's what that look is I'll take it

Annie in 4K