What's Sup Forumss opinion on Madonna?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on Madonna?

She made some god-tier pop back in the 80s and 90s. she's pushing 60 and still looks amazing.

Yeah.... but she keeps on feeling the need to open her mouth

sorry, I haven't kept, what's she saying?

I saw parts of her Billboard tribute to Prince and it was pretty sweet.

Toxic femininity.

Does she even write her own music

yes, why dont u google

Ray of Light should have been the end as far as I'm concerned.

music was decent

>she's pushing 60 and still looks amazing.
i was on board until then

I fucking hate her. She's a class-A capitalist, taking whatever niche she can get her filthy fucking hands on and slicking it up into a nice soulless consumerist package. Fuck Madonna.

>still looks amazing.

yeah, probably so.
but when you're a butt millionaire, you can keep putting out trash to keep yourself busy.

muh capitalism is evil meme

Oh well, just wanted to gauge Sup Forums interest and opinion on her.
Thanks to all who replied.

>let me slicken it up a little

capitalism is a grey zone, it's good in moderation but has a tendency to ruin everything for monetary gain, which is what Mawhorena does

Only well working system in economic history, nice meme tho

(I agree it will fall in itself if not interrupted tho)

>still looks amazing

K Madonna.

not to imply that madonna looks good at all BUT that looks like any unflattering photo of a woman in her late-30s mid-40s, much less a woman who's lead madonna's life and is pushing 60.

>ywn lose your virginity to madonna

Vanilla Ice also fucked her.

"I was 24 and [Madonna] was 33, an older woman. In fact the oldest woman I've ever been with. And she was good in bed too,."

>where he lives, this is how a typical late-30s-mid-40s women look

Are you british? She looks like fucking Trump there.

>but he gave me crabs

>still looks amazing

>But he gave me crabs

Madonna's prowess as a sex goddess was mostly just marketing glop anyway; she never fucked nearly as many people as she claimed and many of her lovers said she was lousy in bed, Vanilla Ice notwithstanding.

Also you've no doubt heard of how she posed for Playboy in the early 80s before she got famous and they just stuffed the pictures in a file cabinet rather than run them.

>she posed for Playboy in the early 80s before she got famous and they just stuffed the pictures in a file cabinet rather than run them
She posed for an artist, not related to Playboy at all. When she became famous the photographer sold the photos to Playboy.

>be in thrift store the other day
>they have a classic hits station on the radio
>Material Girl comes up
>my mom's like "Fug, I hate that song. Completely obnoxious and bubble head."

Also they played Eagles - New Kid In Town which she also hates. Clearly not her day...

She pretty much single handedly made homosexuality stop being taboo in the US. I don't think any other musician actually affected the world that heavily.

And yet, the gay community largely despises her for appropriating their culture and making money off of it.

>he pretty much single handedly made homosexuality stop being taboo in the US
You must be kidding. In fact, she promoted a very stereotypical and shallow image of homosexuality. She helped raising awareness of AIDS in the US a lot, that's where I can give credit to her.

>She pretty much single handedly made homosexuality stop being taboo in the US
Bowie was prancing about the US being an old poofter long before she was famous

Stereotypes are usually based in truth.

confessions is good

fag here, thats disgusting

And that pic doesn't show what really happens at those parades, but then I can't post them anyway on a SFW board.

You're idiotic, no offense.

The loudest are not always the most common.

>The loudest are not always the most common.
This so much.

it wasn't as awful as everyone said it was but yeah, pretty uninspired. i hate to say it but beyonce could've done a better job. madonna does better live when she's had months to rehearse and plan.