Music only white people listen to

Music only white people listen to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_-lAtIXwuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That song fucking sucks

Lololol listening to rock in 2016 x'DD Calling mixtapes "albums" x'DD White people succ smhtbhfam x'DD

Are you attempting to communicate with the rest of us or something?

Threads only white people get triggered by

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=w_-lAtIXwuQ

I'm just sick of "white people" meme. You want a group who call themselves "white people", then look for skinheads. People of Anglo-European descent are the majority in US. If you hate them, go to designated anti-white boards and don't contaminate this one with your feces.

soooooo late 90s

That's much better. I understood you this time.

>if you make fun of a group of people you must hate them
>/tumblr/
>/Wesleyan/
>/HuffPo/

I know tons of non-whites who love this song. You should get out more OP

>I know tons of non-whites who love this song
name two
because one is not a ton

>>if you make fun of a group of people you must hate them
yes
you don't make fun of a group of people you like them, unless you're a girl.

Or if you have a sense of humor. Get your thumb out of your tight, masculine anus.

>name two
>because one is not a ton
neither is two user. There is literally no point in naming them as if you'd even known who I'm talking about in the first place.

you don't get to decide how I like something.
You can claim I put things in my butthole, where there's no proof of that, or I can screenshot your madness at other people where it's totally true that you get upset over trivial things.

Yes, two is a ton. You're just one guy who might have had sex once, and all you have going for you is you lost your virginity. But if another guy vouches for you losing it, he's some evidence, you and him make a ton of evidence towards your case.

It's not just one example equalling a ton

I think judging people by race goes against classic liberal values. But this goes both sides.

Generalizing "white people" is the same as generalizing black people. If you think that saying "white people only listen to shitty awkward rock" is good, than accept that saying "mexicans only listen to shitty awkward samba" is ok and "blacks only listen to shitty awkward artists like Beyonce" is ok.

I'm not saying it is good or bad. Judge by yourself, but don't contradict yourself.

Landser

I'm not angry I'm trying to calm you down. And I obviously didn't mean that you must literally put things in your butt. Am I being tricked?

Generalizing whites or blacks or anyone can be bad in certain contexts, but in other contexts it's harmless. Threads like these are obviously made humorously and are making fun of an exaggerated version of whiteness. It might not be the least offensive thing in the world, but if you're gonna browse a board where people say nigger and faggot and make fun of every country in existence, you should have thick enough skin to handle this.

>Coil
>Death in June
>Iceage
>Guided by Voices
>Current 93
>Neil Young
>Billy Joel
>Bruce Springsteen
>U2
>Beach House
>Oasis
>Faust
>free jazz
>pop punk
>Tim Buckley
>Diamanda Galás
>This Heat
>Autechre
>Nico
>Pere Ubu
>Faron Young
>Prefab Sprout
>Popul Vuh

The problem is who criticizes "white people".

I'd gladly take a joke from someone who can take a joke themselves. I can laugh at Dave Chapelle's jokes because the man means no harm.

I wouldn't take a joke from someone who thinks enabling black racism is "cool", but constantly calls people white people bigots and racists.

Something tells me it's the latter kind of person.

I agree with what you're saying. I assume most people on Sup Forums can take a joke, but I also like to pretend that the type of person who browses this site hasn't changed in the several years I've browsed.

Jurassic 5
Cannibal Ox
MF Doom
Madlib/Qusimoto
Gang Starr
A Tribe Called Quest
Deltron 3030
Aesop Rock
cLOUDDEAD
Atmosphere
Divine Styler
Nas
Mobb Deep
Freddie Gibbs
Danny Brown

That's exactly what I'm talking about, yep. I came here only recently so I don't know what the board was like several years ago.

But intuitively, when I see a message like "niggers have lowest IQ", I assume that was probably posted by someone who hates blacks. There is technically a chance it's a black guy posting very self-deprecatory humor, but somehow I don't believe it.

The same goes for the OP's post. I'm more than sure that OP is a white male with "progressive" views, so "progressive" that he went past racial equality and started enabling black racism. Because two wrongs make a right, or so he was told in college.