who was the animal again?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090929045937AAPZKGi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

puffledick

I think it was the angels

You're living on it

man been an animal since day innit

Man is the animal who walks on four legs as a child, on two when he's fully grown and on three when he's old and needs a stick.

That's the full quote. Seems nobody knows that.

zeper

stumbled upon this
found the answers a bit funny

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090929045937AAPZKGi

those answers are cringe

>angles are mathematical
Yeah no shit

Angles aren't mathematical. Angles simply are. Math is just a tool we use to describe them.

Man.

>Our fathers and mothers have
>They have failed to release us

If angels are bestial then aren't they the animal too?

thanks

This sounds like a thought I'd come up with when baked off my ass

>stumbled
too soon

a miserable pile of secrets

nah. math isn't a human construction. it's a universal principle. sure we give numbers names, but numbers exist whether they have names or not. look at the golden ratio. it's everywhere in nature

>Things exist in nature that we can describe using math
>Muh scientism
Wow you're cool

The Nape of Aples

..ok but i'm still right.

and it's not simply "things exist in nature that we can describe using math" everything in nature can be described using math.

>everything in nature can be described using math.
Yes but the nature comes before the math. In most cases (ie all of physics) the math is just a very good (or sometimes pretty shitty) abstraction. What you're saying is like saying language isn't a human construct because we can say leaves are green and rain is wet.

The mathematization of nature is by and large a fucking mistake. Put down your Lawrence Krauss book and read Husserl dingus.

Nono, angels are bestial and mathematical we covered this in like fifth grade.

i haven't read either, but i'll look into them. i'm just speaking from what seems like common sense. how can you be sure that nature came before math? it seems to me like math is responsible for the formation of the universe.

the universe has a set of foundational rules that govern the way that everything behaves (like gravity, or inertia). as humans, we still don't fully understand them yet, but that doesn't mean they're not there.

we wouldn't have planets or solar systems if certain laws of physics didn't determine the way that space debris clusters together.