Chan Marshall

Why has Sup Forums lost their interest in Chan? Do you not like Cat Power anymore?

>she could pass for a trap

color me willing and on board

Sup Forums - Music
Thank you and goodbye.

I do...

I thank the great Scaruffi for the discovery of her, and I resent last.fm for making me start with one of her worst albums (The Greatest)

Title track is great tho

Remember Chan posting?

We were both born on the same day and we both have angioedema. Chan if you're reading this, it's me, your soulmate.

>tfw I'm a trap

I think her next album will be quite well received, I hope so anyway. There were some fun tracks on the last one.

>both have angioedema
What

her last 3 albums weren't her usual sad, confessional, singer-songwriter stuff.

also she looks like a mom now.

also new Sup Forumssers and new waifus.

i know likes to pretend that they're above that sort of thing but the truth is that we're just as vapid as the normies we detest with our obscure artists and our over-emphasis on music delivered in album form and focus on 10/10's and how easily swayed we are by people like scruffy and publications like p4k.

>also she looks like a mom now.
She's in her mid-40s for crissake.

>and she looks like a mom now
But...so does Björk and Kate Bush. Her last album was pretty got t b h

Would still fuck her

what are you eating and can you post your cat

"In April 2015, Marshall announced that she had recently had a baby."

>having a baby in your 40s
Enjoy your Downie with an extra leg.

Favorite Cat Power album?

Can't decide between WWTCT(more consistent overall) and You Are Free(better highs, especially in the later half)

There's literally nothing wrong with having a kid in your forties. Kate Bush had her son at 40.

Other than the grossly inflated chance of producing a potato. Women's eggs start curdling like old milk in their 30s.

I'm really weird becaus I love Moon Pix, though it's not as consistent. Anyway, I'd agree with WWTCT.

Not necessarily. With good health, the chance of you having a healthy baby is pretty good. The risk is even higher though, when you let yourself go at that age.

Now, thanks to Jews and SJWs, women are told to spend their entire 14 to 29 years fucking niggers in da club and then when they're 30, marry some beta sap who has to fuck her old beaten up pussy and produce autistic potato children from her old, rotted eggs.

It's only a few communities that avoid Jew/SJW propaganda for example Mormons who usually get married at like 19 or something and have like six Aryan babies per couple.

Holy fucking shit get out of my thread. You reek of Amazing Atheist-tier neckbeards autism.

They're a little weird, but they're saving the white race from extinction so I'm not complaining.

Did you seriously just turn this thread into one of your shitty Sup Forums conspiracy threads? No one gives a fuck, you pathetic weirdo.

bump

This thread took a wrong turn desu.

People like you are the reason the white race is dying.

Nobody cares you're a trap though

Gross post desu