This is better than OK Computer

This is better than OK Computer.

Yay, Nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellon_Collie_and_the_Infinite_Sadness#Original_vinyl_version
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

neh

Yes, if you listen to it in vinyl track order. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mellon_Collie_and_the_Infinite_Sadness#Original_vinyl_version

yesh

more like gay

nay, too much filler and pop-rock for my taste

yay, they're both pretty bad but mellon collie is better

no

now if you'd posted siamese dream you might be onto something

Worst song on OK Computer is better than the any song on Mellon Collie lol

Yes. It's better than Siamese Dream too.

forced meme gtfo

>electioneering better than, say, 1979

no-one actually thinks this

There's a bad song on OK Computer?

Yes.

no

you got what I was saying user

Maybe if it was a single album instead of a bloated double. MAYBE. But no it's not better than OK Computer.

Okay Computer is a snooze fest. Mellon Colle any day.

>le filler meme
Gtfo, every track greatly contributes to the album and it at least good. The album wouldn't be as grandiose and maximalistic withouth all that variety.

She's touching herself

The vinyl track order lumps all the similar sounding songs together and while that looks like cohesion it actually makes it come off as six mini albums in a way. The CD track order is a roller coaster of styles and emotions which is one of my favorite aspects of it t b h.

Plus the the vinyl manages to make the album even longer somehow, which is the last thing it needed.

no but the vinyl order makes the difference a helluva a lot smaller

i thought these people were full of crap until i tried it, and its really cool and makes Billy's statements about the album make sense

I actually made the threads about it on Sup Forums, so if you posted in them, I see no need in discussing it over again. I've made my points.

However, I was trying to make a shorter playlist for easier listening. I think the 2 bonus tracks from vinyl can easily be discarded. As for the rest of the songs: I think that 2 of them—namely "Tales of the Scorched Earth" and "An Ode to No One" break the narrative pretty hard. They are outbursts of rage not really connected to the "plot" at all. They are also pretty boring songs. If you take them away, the songs actually flow a little easier.

I also think "Take Me Down" and maybe even "In the Arms of Sleep" can be safely removed from the "morning" part, it goes on for way too long.

>I actually made the threads about it on Sup Forums, so if you posted in them, I see no need in discussing it over again. I've made my points.
Yeah I think we talked about that for quite a while.

>They are outbursts of rage not really connected to the "plot" at all. They are also pretty boring songs.
As a drummer An Ode to No One is actually my favorite Jimmy Chamberlin performance, so that one's pretty essential for me. I'm not crazy about ToaSE though.

Nay but still great

>As a drummer An Ode to No One is actually my favorite Jimmy Chamberlin performance, so that one's pretty essential for me. I'm not crazy about ToaSE though.
Yeah, I feel it deserves its place after all, although plot-wise it doesn't do that much sense. I mean, Zero is about being fixated on one person, then suddenly in An Ode to No One comes and Billy wants to fight everyone, then again Love is about his awkward relationship. It's not very consecutive.