Do you guys think theres any chance Rich Homie Quan will stop goin in on Every song?

Do you guys think theres any chance Rich Homie Quan will stop goin in on Every song?

This man will never stop going in as long as he lives

no Homo But we Smokin (eggplant) !!

>Implying Rich Homie Quan will ever Stop going in

>be me rich homie quan having a good dreams
>suddenly i lose all will to go In on Every Song
>at first i think im trippin but ooh OOh homie
>realise i need more in life
>go home and read A Catcher in The rye
>Wake up in a Cold Sweat
>No doubt in my mind ill Ever Stop Goin In On Every Song
>Pledge my Continous state of Goin In to the flag

ps. the fucc that guy holdin tahm bout? who gives a fuck the locations of Ducks??

>be me sitting on sofa with gf [?]
>watching BET (Black entertainment television)
>see music video for song for rich homie quan
>turn to where gf sits
>"do u think rhq will ever stop going in
>she responds
>"Maybe"

i no longer have le girlfriend

Is it true that he's a rich homie?

>Be me Rich Homie Quan
>Uknown Assailant in my house
>Hes pointing a Gun at the Big Man that Lives in my Houses head
>Commands me to stop going in
>I let a single tear roll down my face, Smile spreading across my face
>"Im no longer physically Able to; Goin In On Every Song is all i know now. Its all I am and the very Essence of my Soul
>The man starts weeping and Pulls the trigger
>"Now you know who you are Homie"
>My cries into the night turn into Croons
>Metro boomin get a beat on it
>In the Warm Grasps of the End of human cognition
>Goin in Is All i Know......

rich homie quan is still alive?

My name? My name isn't important. I have been long since forgotten - a mere relic to this temporary world. In my youth, I had many names. I had many stories as well. I am old and feeble now; approaching my 66th year on this earth - and yet although after all this time, I still only know one thing. How to go in.....

Soufflé, I'm straight, I steak my plate

Smokin green's around my son I Gotta feel these types a waAaAy

> Be me RHQ
> Recording new verse for new tape entitled
> "Going In? - A Introspective Look"
> Feel phone start to vibrate
> its the Feds
> They know what ive been up to
> all this time ive been secretley accomplishing my secret plan
> Going In: Limitless
> I hear helicopter outside
> Im surrounded?
> They arent gonna give this one up ...... they know my plan
to be contuned.

he is my favorite

>Feds been watchin since I was born
>I was a Government Experiment
>They wanted to see How hard Mankind could truly go In
>The world as i Know it Was all a Lie
>The hard nights in Atlanta
>The Lean and the Fanta
>Once again i tears up
>BY some unholy experiment i was Thrwn into this world; But lord Knows
>NO man's can stop me From goin In On Every Song

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop RHQ ain’t bout this,RHQ ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be goin in. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about RHQ ain’t no hitta RHQ ain’t this RHQ a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught goin in, goin in at the police and shit Nigga been goin in since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about RHQI’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas be goin in with Birdman and them

Hijos de puta en la escuela me dice , siempre en la peluquería RHQ no es tal esto , no es RHQ combate que mi niño en un BD puto LAMRON y les Él , que dicen que nigga no sea yendo en . Cierre la cogida ¡ARRIBA! Y'all niggas no se saben una mierda hijos de puta Todo ya hablar de RHQ no hay hitta RHQ no es este RHQ una falsa CIERRE la boca Ustedes no viven con ese negro Todos saben que nigga quedó atrapado pasando en , pasando de la policía y la mierda de nigga sido goin en el puesto puta , no sé cuándo! Hijos de puta se detienen puto playin ' él como que los salvajes Niggas ahí Si te coger otro hijo de puta hablando acerca dulce RHQI'm puto culo que vencer ! No estoy tirando de juego no más Usted sabe que esos niggas ser goin con Birdman y les

Rich homie on the frontpage all yall NredactedS
K E T C H U P

I DO IT FOR MY DADDY, I DO IT FOR MY MAMA

lmao this thread is great

Holy shit this thread

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop RHQ ain’t bout this,RHQ ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them he- he they say that nigga don’t be goin in - SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit! All ya motherfuckers talk about RHQ ain’t goin in, RHQ stopped goin in, RHQ been fakin goin in, SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all dont go in with that nigga, Y'all know that nigga goin in, goin in at the police and shit Nigga been goin in since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages goin in out there If I catch another motherfucker goin in about RHQ I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking goin in no more You know those niggas role with Thugger and them. Did you not see feel some type of way remix?! i know i make you feel some type of way, this ice make you feel some type of way, I know me goin in make you feel some type of way. Y'all need to stop- I swear to god yo. That shit irk me the fuckin most bro when somebody sittin up there talkin up there talkin bout how RHQ aint be goin in like he ain't be goin in about that. SHUT THE FUCK UP! I know when a real nigga goin in cause I feel that shit, AND I FEEL QUAN. Thats it. Fuck you mean. That's my fuckin goin in

I only fuck with bitches for their toupee (their top, nigga)

>Be me
>RHQ
>Wake up 1 day
>Feel...different..
>I feel.... demotivated
>could this be?
>have i suddenly
>.,.............
>lost all hope for going in?

to be contunineueded.

serious question, has he released anything of note other than rich gang? I like his style

yeah man, check out the classic tapes

I Go in on every song
I will never stop going in
i will never stop going in: reloaded
if you ever think i will stop going in, ask RR
i will never stop going in
and
going in - the future road

>Be me Still RHQ
>See my bros and Hubby posted Up; Goin In
>My life flashes before my eyes
>Birdman; the Representation of the darkness In the Midst of The lavish rich Gang
>No- This cannot be the End
>I need To go IN Harder Than Ive Ever Gone on Every song
>I hop on the mic with my Hubby
>London on Tha Track Boomin Loud
>As i open my Mouth the earth starts Rumbling
>Glass Shatters
>Mothers Cry
>Fredo stops gangBangin for a week
>Angels Sing as My croons Crescendo
>Gods finger Reaches down from Heaven and touches Mine
>I have stood up against the Devil; And i Crooned as autotune Made it flail WIldly: Like A Bagge in the wind
>The light of the creator Sinks into me
>I have Finally Been Crowned the God of Goin In On Every SIngle SOng