twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably, because some people are still dumb enough to take it as fact

>Sup Forums that high
>they watch super hero movies

fuck

>unmarked y axis
kill yourself

this for sure, whoever made this is a fag tard

This was before the whole capeshit, star wars, got generals, etc.

this

>/fit/ being that high
top b8

the bars are labelled you fucking tryhards

youtube.com/watch?v=14VYnFhBKcY

>no /his/
the non-Sup Forumslacks on that board are the smartest people on Sup Forums besides /lit/

I wasn't talking about bars you fucking retard

>spotted the art major who never had to put up with shit plots

see
This image is a wee bit old

What is Weishaupt's plateau? Doesn't show up on Google except for archived threads.

I do know who Weishaupt was though.

Anyway, I would have liked to know how many people were in each sample group. For all we know from the image, there is only one or two for each board.

The red bit is idiotic too. Sure, a man should learn when not to open his mouth, but raw IQ has never decided arguments. An argument's worth has nothing to do with its poster.

You already posted this on Sup Forums today.

Was this chart created with the Mensa IQ test threads posted recently?

I posted in one of them here on Sup Forums, and I scored a 117.

Just because /lit/ reads books doesn't mean they're by default the smartest.

Because reading books takes so much longer than listening to albums or playing video games, basically no one reads the same books. So there's no discussion and nothing but shitposts :(

Matter of fact, I would wager that a huge chunk of /lit/ doesn't even read desu

This chart was made by /lit/ to troll the other boards (and /sci/ in particular). The point was to make /sci/ believe they're smarter than everyone and at the last moment, /lit/ is the best.

/tg/ should definitely be higher up

>Not putting Sup Forums at the top
You do realize that Sup Forums is the only board that actually knows the truth

>I would wager that a huge chunk of /lit/ doesn't even read
That's not exactly a secret.

It's been a while since I frequented /lit/, but it did have more actual discussion and knowledgeable posters than you would ever expect from a Sup Forums board. There always were lots of mindless DFW and genre fiction threads with nothing going on in them, but they existed among good threads. The best discussion was always in the philosophy and political and history threads. I haven't been there recently to see what effect /his/ has had, but it looks like /his/ and /lit/ basically share those topics.

>/lit/ anywhere near that high
>mu not below 100
>/fa/ not with the horse fuckers

Hoo boy, shift Sup Forums down where /x/ is at.
/x/ used to be way higher before Sup Forums took over. Now they're both at the bottom.
/x/ was never really high at all, but nowhere near Sup Forums levels of stupid. Then it became a hodgepodge of retarded govt conspiracies and role players.

>blah blah blah Sup Forums made everything worse