Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q83xgVZn-pA
youtube.com/watch?v=wmBiKHjLJGA
youtube.com/watch?v=fkyhjlfJkxo
youtube.com/watch?v=ALmGVSqr91E
youtube.com/watch?v=xOMVnyiJxWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only 10/10 album covers beyond this post.

Alright, this mightn't be a strictly "metal" related question but I trust you guys and I'd like your input.

So, What is the correct way to get with women? I can strike up a conversation fine and give them a few laughs but it never feels like I'm able to form a "connection" that leads to anything else. I was at this party on the weekend and while I had a good time, I felt a little bit empty afterwards that after talking to a number of different girls they never wanted me in a sexual way.

kek

fuck off

am i a pleb for liking pic related?

>He likes blast beats

Get very intoxicated.

>owlord
good god thats so bad

I think you mean 100/10

no and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Alright, this mightn't be a strictly "relationship" related question but I trust you guys and I'd like your input.

So, What is the correct way to get into metal? I can strike up a record fine and give them a few spins but it never feels like I'm able to form a "connection" that leads to anything else. I was at this party on the weekend and while I had a good time, I felt a little bit empty afterwards that after listening to a number of different songs they never moved me in a sexual way.

Yep.

Wew

Ok serious discussion, I actually really like vektor's new album. Does that make me a pleb and if so would you mind tellng me why? Thanks in advance.

Get very intoxicated.

Better than Dance Of Death.

You're a pleb just for ironically asking.

You're probably just an ugly faggot

No, for fuck's sake. Like what you like, shaping your tastes to the words of memesters and bitterman pastas is idiotic.

I'm not even being ironic man, just let your guard down for a minute and answer me seriously

To be clear, nothing anyone here says will stop me from liking Terminal Redux, I just wanted to hear some criticisms of it because everything I read online about it is positive.

Why?

This usually makes things way worse lol

I'm not ugly, but it's not like I'm super attractive either. I think I just have very average looks.

You're a pleb for wondering whether or not you're a pleb.

honestly the shitposting scared me away from listening to it aside from the first few minutes of Charging The Void a couple times, which didn't make an impression on me on either listen.

What's some other good DSBM? This album is a masterpiece.

Terminal Redux is good contemporary prog thrash.
It's bound to be too contemporary for some, and I've seen the production criticized.

>shitposting scared me away

How?

You're taking your own judgement of yourself too seriously.

not possible

give it a time tripfag

you need to get girls alone with you

think of it of continuing your interaction, but at a different place and time

instead of "asking for their number" you could add them on facebook or something and hit them up later

you need to listen to an album by yourself

think of it as continuing your evaluation, but at a different place and time

instead of "asking for that CD" you could torrent it at home or something and listen to it later

Basically most of what you read about it online will overrated it. It's a fine album, maybe a 7 or something out of 10. It has technicality and progression, sure, but breaks no new ground. The song structures are too long for their own good and have some padding and filler because of that, and this may be a personal issue but I never found their riffs that visceral or emotive.

i just felt so off-put from listening to it
you like marduk? check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=q83xgVZn-pA

What does that even mean?

To each his own, I guess. I found the riffs in cygnus terminal, LCD, and recharging to be very compelling.

>you like marduk? check this out
pretty sweet,
what kind of metal is this?

>192

nigga pls

>tfw you will never be Nergal

Not really, I just want to understand how to be successful with this sort of stuff.

I do get girls alone with me but it doesn't progress to that next point ya know? I feel like they're just not interested in me on that level.

the pinnacle of j-power album covers

Best starting place for Venom?

First 2 albums.

I'd rather fuck Nergal.

>Left chick used to be a man
>Right chick has a hairline that reaches so far back that it looks like it's trying to avoid the picture

That looks like a fucking stock image. What the fuck

i'd describe sadistik exekution as black/death metal
sarcofago is pretty similar:
youtube.com/watch?v=wmBiKHjLJGA

and if you like marduk you should also know 1349:
youtube.com/watch?v=fkyhjlfJkxo

thanks user, ill definitely check these bands out

>I'm not ugly, but it's not like I'm super attractive either

Yeah because you're ugly and girls aren't attracted to you. Some of us get the short end in life, you just have to accept it.

no one thinks you're funny or cool just stop posting

Thanks. I tend to usually get the first album (in this case, the first two) and the most recent album. Is this okay when it comes to Venom?

No.
No, Venom is just like Motorhead or AC/DC, their albums haven't been groundbreaking or different in any substantial way since their first several releases.

If they're not interested, then move on to the next person.

There's only a baseline of how interesting/funny you need to be. The rest has to be made up by shared interests.

I still remember in middle school when I was doing sound engineer duties for a play and the girl that was doing it with me found a tape of common sounds. When we started looking at the titles of the sounds it was like "nuclear explosion" and shit. She said to me "Wow, I kind of just want to listen to the whole thing for the hell of it" and hearing her say that at the exact time that I thought the same thing was very attractive to me. Unfortunately, the tape was 0/10 in terms of how the sound effects actually sounded like. Very boring.

When I talked to my girlfriend we both found out that we liked metal, anime, video games. I talked her into coming with me to the gym to lift weights because she was into fitness, but was doing dumbbells at home only. That reminds me, do you even lift?

Stop worrying about success.

Hey guys, this isn't really metal related but it involves my metal enjoying experience. And I don't wanna make a new thread on here or Sup Forums for this.

I listen to my music in the car via USB stick in the stereo. However, most of the time, the songs on out of order for lack of a better term. It'll make, for example, track 6 out of 10 the first song in the folder. So if I click on song 1 of that folder, it'll go to the next folder once it hits track 6. I hope that makes sense. Any idea how to fix it?

Just FYI this is like the third or fourth time this guy has posted here (or this is just someone forcing a meme) and we gave him the same advice the first two times.

these completely off topic questions are being posted on purpose

i know what youre trying to do

>If they're not interested, then move on to the next person.

I do, but I haven't had any success at all while I have friends who aren't super attractive or anything that seem to be able to attract girls with far greater ease.

>That reminds me, do you even lift?
Not really

But that's just the equivalent of saying "stop caring"

As you can see, I'm not hideous or anything. Sure I admit I could use some work but I see what I consider less attractive guys than me still have more success with women than me.

Do you know Sarcolytic?

are you even older than 16?

>not being /longhair/

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Don't care much for them.

Fuck is this, /r9k/?

>>That reminds me, do you even lift?
>Not really

Then start lifting. Just a little bit more muscle shows that you take care of your body.

> I do, but I haven't had any success at all while I have friends who aren't super attractive or anything that seem to be able to attract girls with far greater ease.

They have more game that you then. You need to improve many aspects of your life to be more attractive to women.

Worse. This is r/metal

thanks vektor share guy for sharing vektor

no, that album cover is based and compared to most of the shit in this thread marduk is god-tier

only fans of baby metal and ghost will tell you otherwise

Yes, I'm 20. I have facial hair I just clean shave.

Seems kinda dumb then

>Then start lifting. Just a little bit more muscle shows that you take care of your body.

Alright, I'll consider it.

>They have more game that you then. You need to improve many aspects of your life to be more attractive to women.

Like what?

you know what things women find attractive, that should be obvious

Make money, get shredded, dress well, take care of your hygiene, etc. it's not rocket surgery

if you're in school, then you don't even need to make money, you just need to appear like you're going to make money in the future, so it's even easier

like, learn to shave without getting razor bumps on your neck/face

Get a job and get a life you dumb cuck

What's everybody jamming to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=ALmGVSqr91E

I bet you listen to Gojira

Preparing is for cowards, if you just let your words come out of your mouth, people like you better. Even if you end up saying crazy shit.

Maybe it's because you're a faggot? Like, are you a faggot in denial? Because chicks can smell that man.

1) No, it doesn't make you a pleb.
2) Never take Sup Forums seriously. Like whatever you want.

Question: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO INSOMNIUM AFTER PIC RELATED? Seriously, everything after this album is shit.

Well duh, Charging the Void is the blandest track on there, and this is coming from somebody who loves Terminal Redux. I'm guessing they only opened with Charging the Void because it makes sense to begin the story there.

Nergal seems like a cool guy who doesn't give a fuck.

Would-hang-out-with / 10

I go to uni

I've been doing bodyweight fitness for a couple months so yeah, I'm hoping it can give me some tone before I start paying for a gym or something. I'm a little tight for cash at the moment lol

Those are pimples

Not a fan sorry

Nah, you give shit advice

Are you projecting?

The clean vocals were a bad move
Also their production got way too sterile

Motherfucker, stop posting. Goddamn.

>I've been doing bodyweight fitness

Fucking lol.

If you like stoner doom, organs, and rich-textured production. This is the good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=xOMVnyiJxWU

>I've been doing bodyweight fitness

oh we can tell

I actually don't have a big problem with the clean vocals. The production definitely got worse. But to me the biggest problem is the songwriting. The melodies are utterly forgettable.

n-nice hips

You'd be better off going gay with that kind of body.

You'll never get a girl twink

I think the problem might be that you don't have any personality...

I really want to like doom but I don't like stoner doom or funeral doom. What are doom bands similar to pic related?

My money is on him having a personality, but being a creep. Just one of those weirdo semi-autists who you run into every once in awhile and wonder if they're serial killers or something

he doesn't have one, look at his cold dead eyes. you can just tell. probably one of those people who always mumbles and cant speak up.

1) Stop posting.
2) Stop spending money on hormones and weed and either get a gym membership or buy your own equipment, even just a pair of dumbells would be better than nothing. Also, eat for fuck's sake.