Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will get upset over this

>musicians defend music
>females defend females
>sportsman defend sports

life goes on

>it's a right-wing SJWs go out of their way to find something to be offended by thread

Why the fuck would I care?

who are these people

I don't get this meme, literally who is that on the left

I think the right one is that twitter feminist from the synthpop band?

Anita > Lauren

>tfw no anita gf

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and reddit will keep spreading their stupid conspiracy, even though no one gives a shit about it

>anita will never be your toilet mistress

i'll take both, pls

I bet she would submit like water to a spear

T H I S
H
I
S

she's this feminism youtuber that made a series about misogyny in video games, going game by game.

The vast majority of her logic is super reaching and she used the tens of thousands that she basically embezzled tens of thousands from a kickstarter campaign with no consequences.

Objectively bad for legitimate feminism. Objectively bad for society.

>Sup Forums drama

and she basically embezzled tens of thousands from a kickstarter campaign with no consequences.*

Anita Sarkeesian hurts her own movement by making it appear cheap and petty, but I doubt she cares because she's making a stupid amount of money and getting a stupid amount of attention.

I'm not surprised at all that she's into indie pop. At this point indie is the genre of choice for normie hipsters ("cool kids").

This may be a left wing board, but it's not an SJW board.

Is that her mom? She's a qt

Wouldn't that be left

> missing the point this hard

OH BABY ITS A TRIPLE

Without a doubt the weirdest analogy ive ever read

Imagine being Sup Forums in 2015 and having to be all like "damn, Lauren Mayberry, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight cunt and horrific retarded squirrel face. I would totally rape you, both my virtual persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is have threads of his favorite, pure waifus. Like seriously imagine having to be a Sup Forums user and not only sit in that chair while Lauren Maybarry flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the catchy music barely concealing her bitchy and retarded behavior, and just sit there, tweet after tweet, clip after clip, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her pointless pseudo-feminist claims, but her haughty attitude as everyone on the internet tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LAUREN MAYBARRY IS STRONG LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and hear her mannish fucking tongue contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been dealing with nothing but a healthy diet of leaked photos of blondes, supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the servers in moot's basement. You've never even seen anything this fucking annoying before, and now you swear you can taste the tear that's coming out of her dimpled eye as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to to sit there and revel in her "pearlesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her grandma in the previous months. And then the news call for another "harassment" story, and you know you could have people shitposting in every corner of the web before Nishimura could shut down the servers, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sup Forums. You're not going to lose your future dank memes over this. Just bear it. Refresh your page and bear it.

>This may be a left wing board, but it's not an SJW board.
oh....

Holy

damn...

wow

amazing

damn...

Stop promoting sexist messages.

she's hot, dumb, makes shit music, has a scottish accent and now associates with sarkeesian

dream hate-fuck

hmm you can keep anita but i'd definitely watch lauren get BLACKED

There is no need for even 'legitimate' feminism in west. It's served its purpose, we live in the most egalitarian society in history. It's done. It's been done ever since women gained all the rights a man has.

Then please explain for example wage gap between Male and Female in the workforce?

music

Women dont debate or discuss their salary only after they fucked up.
Women bluepilled by other dumb women choose less paid careers than others.
Wage gap is a myth.
If it were, by the myth that women get paid less, i as a company would hire exclusively women since i dont have to pay them shit IF the myth were true

your mom only sucks my dick once a week so naturally she makes less than other women