clyp.it/yciizkda
youtube.com/watch?v=k8G3gQ0Ssik
silvesterzebulonnecrophagus.bandcamp.com
trepaneringsritualen.bandcamp.com/album/yours-is-a-kingdom-of-death
clyp.it/cu111kj0
soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/tricky-plexus-what-was-pain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Currently listening to pic related by The Cherry Point & John Wiese
Pretty erratic harsh noise but nothing special to get excited about. What are some more coherent American noise collaborations?

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=tnJN1AHJqYc

did you try wolf eyes or purient?

Some noise I made and put in a thread yesterday

clyp.it/yciizkda

Do you mean they once did a collab release? Can't find one it right now. Otherwise I know none of their collaborative works and I'm currently wondering if they even are some worthwile collabs. Any suggestions?

*re

What's up with the horribly surface level links?

either a troll or a newb but who cares if we keep the thread rolling

True, man.

Does anyone have any recommendations for anything on Fag Tapes? I never really paid that label much attention, but heard a lot of good things about their catalogue

I see this thread's off to an incredible start.

Everything about this is uninspired shit.
The noise is flat, one-dimensional grey waste totally devoid of dynamics, depth, flavor or any sense of direction or impact, or even any hints that the person that made it is aware that noise and all these things do indeed go together. It's just this layer of dull fuzz over the beats, there's nothing to it. If you've heard more than a few dozen noise albums and could actually put together 10 intelligent sentences on any of them, I'm the fucking Pope.
The beats are just nothing, there's millions of bedroom producers cluttering Soundcloud with this shit.

Crucial question for you, how you like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=k8G3gQ0Ssik

Sounds like that Dälek joint without the rapping in it, which is neat. Maybe not really noise per se, more like... Industrial or noise hop without rapping.

not him, but
if you're this guy trying to justify your shitty noise by showing some Dilloway (which I'm not even a huge fan of but am able to appreciate) then you're just proving his point

I want to know if he prefers more dark ambient influenced, quieter noise or more pulse demon type noise

Preference isn't the point. You're missing his criticism. There are different types of noise. That doesn't matter to the quality of it. That all depends on dynamics, time, depth, production, etc. Don't make noise based on what people "prefer". Understand what you're doing when you apply effects, and intelligently craft it.

it doesn't even sound like real noise but like very distorted noise rock where the guitars are about to play some major riffs, which never come

You get the idea of building tension but it just sounds overall really plain. Try using different sound sources for your noise and form them some longer than 2 minutes.

Fag Tapes is to Heath Moerland what American Tapes is to the Wolf Eyes dudes: it's just a vehicle to put out all the stuff they record without giving too much thought to how it will hold up in the long run or it it's even going to be of interest to anyone but themselves. It's not really a "legit" label in the way that something like PAN or Mego or even Hanson is, it's way too self-indulgent and unambitious for that. As as result it's a bit of an exhausting label to keep up with or explore, and there's a not insignificant amount of detritus in its catalog.
Anyway, I always dug the Sick Llama "Triptych", as well as the Fox Box V/A tape box. Check those out.

Never heard that album, won't listen to that track now out of the complete context of that record.
I'm a big fan of Dilloway though, especially his psychedelic loop-heavy stuff or some of the more decayed and rotting sound collage material that he's done.

I love both and many more as long as it's got proper ingenuity and labor behind it.

Posted this a couple threads ago but it was dead when I got there. Last thread was a mess so I didn't bother. Finished a debut release of some (mostly) session recordings for a project I started back in 2014 if anyone wants to take a listen and say what they think.

silvesterzebulonnecrophagus.bandcamp.com

And I mean come on, "dark ambient influenced, quieter noise", "pulse demon type noise", both of these offshoots have their own subgenre names and descriptive terms which you'd be aware of by now if you actually had any idea about noise beyond the 5 meme albums you've seen on Sup Forums.

Can anyone who has heard the RSE or Alberich/Lussuria tapes comment on how they sound? Or has everyone kept them sealed?

I read on discogs that there was either a dubbing or tracklisting issue with the RSE tape.

STILL no rips though, I'm dying. I messaged a bunch of people on discogs, but no replies yet.

New Trepaneringsritualen, for those of you into PE.

trepaneringsritualen.bandcamp.com/album/yours-is-a-kingdom-of-death

clyp.it/cu111kj0

Is noise pop allowed

No. Go to /shugazi/ for that.

Or better yet, go fuck yourself.

I like the drumming

I've been really getting into the idea of weird physical recordings. Can you guys post what you have?

>Zoviet France - Gris
>10" released in roof sheeting
>More like this?

here's another song from inner thighs cigarette burns

some of the vocals were recorded underwater

soundcloud.com/ourexitbag/tricky-plexus-what-was-pain

Post Synth Punk IDM
>ethereal Industrial
Progressive Power Electronics