How can the white man compete?

How can the white man compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPwFwLP-d6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Dave Chapelle in whiteface?

Kanye is the greatest artist in the picture

prove me wrong

By stealing ideas and culture (as they always have) and rehashing it as something creative. Pic related is an ersatz copy of a Fela Kuti album and of course the cumskins fawn over it.

I love afrobeat, Fela Kuti, the list could go on

Black people start trends

White people and Asian people perfect them

I can't

>white people and asians perfected jazz

Cumskin, please.

this. But I'm actually non white unlike the OP who's probably some cuck or a troll or another.

It's a sad state of affairs that Kevin Parker so tight he'd turn your mother out, let alone be the one.

asian people have never perfected any kind of western music and likely never will

Peter Brotzmann and Kaoru Abe did Free Jazz far better than their American counterparts.

Django Reinhardt is the best jazz guitarist of all time.

Yeah, Kanye belongs with Da Vinci and Picasso.

Chuck Berry - Buddy Holly
Prince - Bowie
Hendrix - Fripp
Lead Belly - John Fahey
John Coltrane - Peter Brötzmann
Miles Davis - Brian Eno
Kendrick and Kanye - Who fucking cares

>Django Reinhardt is the best jazz guitarist of all time.

You spelled John Coltrane wrong desu

Delete this thread

>Prince - Bowie

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHA

>Django Reinhardt is the best jazz guitarist of all time
how is you first week into jazz?
>Peter Brotzmann and Kaoru Abe
Brotzmann is a meme. If you want intelligent free jazz, better listen to old niggas such as Ornette or Cecil Taylor. Of clean feed label for modern releases

The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again, The white man, I say to you over and over again,

>no MC Ride
disgraceful, user

>All those entry level "Read the Wire once"-tier opinions

lmao white people

I bet you think Ellington is the best pianist and Louis Armstrong is the most important person.

>Hendrix - Fripp
K E K
E
K

>disrespecting Prince by comparing him to Bowie

Blasphemy desu senpai

The thing about this album is that it doesn't try to be black. It's very clear that it's white. It's just british pop very influenced by afrobeat and it's awesome. there is no way you can call it a copy of fela kuti as it's very different.

>Julius Eastman
>Notable in any way, shape, or form

How's RYM these days?

>Jimi Hendrix
>Good

He's a ripoff Johnny Jenkins who made a bunch of albums that consist solely of guitar wank and nothing else.

shouldn't you actually listen to all of those artists before you make that claim?

You're right, Fripp is a far, far better guitarist

>Django Reinhardt is the best jazz guitarist of all time.
Lol no way man. But my favorite Jazz guitarists are indeed whites (peter bernstein and jim hall). But then you have hendrix who just shits on everybody.

Revelation. Suicide was last/ last generationon Deaf grapes.

>
Prince wrote a lot of shit. and the good stuff he wrote sounds a little corny now. I think the comparison is apt.Prince maybe gets the edge for his guitar skills

youtube.com/watch?v=gPwFwLP-d6k

How can whites and blacks compete with this?

Brian WIlson added white people music to Chuck Berry and made it 10 times better

I know, prince is garbage compared to bowie.

1. Piss fetishist
2. Drug addict
3. --
4. Pretends to be autstic
5. --
6. --
7. Prince is awful
8. Only good one on the list
9. Turrible.

If this is the best on offer that's pretty wak.

How can the goyim even compete?

Nope, because John Coltrane is also in that picture.

he wasn't just a piss fetishist, he was into the poo poo platter if you knowmsayin'

denial and faggotry at its finest ladies and gentlemen. Next we comin for ya bitches lol.

How fucking new are you

Hahaha, wow. I know Sup Forums has limited knowledge on jazz but this post is especially embarrassing. There is/are some decent free jazz scenes in Europe, but you must be mental to think Karou Abe proves something about the integrity of Japanese free jazz. Especially over America, which is to jazz as Europe is to classical.