Okay Sup Forums, let's pretend for one second you could get a girlfriend...

Okay Sup Forums, let's pretend for one second you could get a girlfriend. If she asked you to show her that one song that best embodies how you feel about her, what would you play for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g
youtube.com/watch?v=dwCk0truaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
youtube.com/watch?v=kTYEOAX3sjM
youtube.com/watch?v=cXEfNENvG6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4IMTeeeb-vk
youtu.be/3j95a2DmKHo
youtube.com/watch?v=GxhaRgJUMl8
youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn the Witch

All I Need by Radiohead

Have A Nice Life - Earthmover

Neutral Milk Hotel - Leave Me Alone

>Okay Sup Forums, let's pretend for one second you could get a girlfriend

rude :(

loch raven

311 - Down in all seriousness.

All she's good for is going Down on me and she has about as much substance as a shitty 90s rap rock ska song.

Come in alone from Loveless

literally the perfect description for women

Counting Crowe - Colorblind

I don't remember them ever being Ska user.. You're thinking of Sublime. Which blows 311 out of the fucking water when it comes to substance...
Abuse

damn I can really tell you guys are great with women

No, we aren't.

Now get out, normalfag.

maybe not ska but white frat boy reggae

all that stuff like 311/real big fish/dave matthews/mighty bosstones etc.

i would have to say 49 theurgy chains

K. West - Famous

Women are walking memes and a waste of time.

Call it fate, call it karma

Starry Cat - bye

I wish I had a girlfriend so I could play the entire Starry Cat ep for her.

Animal Collective - Taste

Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again

I'm great with your mom.

this
>inb4 t. virgin
nah. i've dated 3 different girls and every time i would have rather been alone listening to music or play the piano than spend time with them. if you've never had a girlfriend, don't fret. it's not what it's cracked up to be. there is nothing in the world i loathe more than going on a date. be happy you have freedom and spare time which you can use to enrich yourself.

a girl showed me this album lmao

Hang on the Box - Motorcycle Boy

will play it for her and get back to you

Soundgarden - "Allstar"

GG Allin - I'm a Rapist

close
Bluish is objectively superior you fuck
>tfw no gf whose curls I can get lost in

My girlfriend has terrible music taste, what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=okthJIVbi6g

Weezer-El Scorcho

this thread is so fucking autistic, how can i play a song that embodies how i feel about someone who doesnt exist?
>cringe: the thread

also lets be honest, out of all the boards on Sup Forums Sup Forums are probably the least ugly aside from /fa/ so saying ''lets pretend'' is just projecting your own insecurities

Bring her to Sup Forums: she'll fit in just fine

Yeah but that counter melody tho.

>out of all the boards on Sup Forums Sup Forums are probably the least ugly
kek

it was just silly hypothetical calm down. point of the thread is to post not shit romantic songs and to shitpost about women

How can you fucking know if you haven't met her?
Or you just want 'generic I love you' songs?

I dunno man

Free Bird by Andrew Jackson Jihad

>/fa/
>not ugly
if you like scrawny autistic fuccbois with problem glasses, acne, low testoterone, and hitler youth cuts then sure

Dr. Dre & Snoop Doggy Dogg - Bitches Ain't Shit

i agree its great, but how is it good about expressing gf feels?

Here Comes the Sun - Ghost

It's a lot happier and optimistic than the original in my opinion.

Well... I don't know. I don't know what personality she would have if I had a girlfriend. And surely you would want to find something a bit more personal than a song that is just basically "you da MVP".

youtube.com/watch?v=dwCk0truaXY

If I had a girlfriend I'd probably beat her desu

it depends how i feel about her

same
with my dick ofc

Trash - Death Grips

just like john lenin
where were you when he was kill?

Vulvectomy - Abdominal Ectopic Pregnancy

eating smegma butter with pyotr

I mean c'on its a cliche for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

Gorillaz - Melancholy Hill

I can get a girlfriend, I just don't have one right now. Also,

>asking me to explain how I feel about a girl I haven't met

That's wicked fucking gay dude.

>all these pathetic MGOTWs and misogynists ITT

Just end your life.

Dan Deacon - Meme generator

>not being a MGTOW in the age of radical feminism and political correctness

you must really hate yourself man

I can attest to this. I miss having free time to record music/do nothing after work/fap. I'd rather fap than have sex with this girl one more time tbhfam. I wish she looked like the tumblrslut in op's pic but nope she's fat. Enjoy your freedom.

>implying I don't shelter myself from music that would make me think about women or having a gf
Lmao gud 1

Kek whatever you say dude.

If a girl came up to you right now and asked you out I bet both my nuts you would say yes and throw that red pill nonsense out the window.

depends on the girl and if i like them or not. if a random girl i've never met just asked me to go on a date/fuck out of the blue i'd say no because i'd be like "who the fuck are you"

not every dude is a mindless desperate sex hound who'll obsess over anything with a vagina.

I hope she'll understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTYEOAX3sjM

>Using a textbook case of intellectualization and displacement to deal with your feelings of rejection and involuntary abstinence
>telling other people that they hate themselves

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure man.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

It's totally not because you're a virgin misogynist who is afraid of women. Not at all.

resell her on eBay and buy a new one

Friday I'm In Love - The Cure

youtube.com/watch?v=cXEfNENvG6Q

It can't and won't happen.

>this projection
>thinking everyone is as focused on getting laid and women as you are

>I'm totally not dying inside. I, like all supreme gentlemen, have overcome my pitiful, biological yearnings
Sure

MGTOWs and Redpillers are fucking retarded because they claim they don't need women yet they spend all their time discussing how much they hate them and ways to seduce them. Their whole movement is centered around women, regardless of what they might say, since it's based on them "rejecting" (more like being rejected by) women.

It's one thing to say "I don't need/want a relationship" but to base your identity around that and boast about how noble you are for this attitude or whatever is pathetic.

You're a straight male are you not? Then you have the urge to pursue women.

People who throw around projection whenever they don't like an assessment of their personality are pure cancer. Your reason for not engaging women is not that you aren't attracted to them, it's some other excuse that you've used that is a textbook case of intellecutalization and displacement of your anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IMTeeeb-vk
move along lads

Hit the nail on the head. It's a textbook case of intellecutalization and in his case, displacement.

Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear

hey he could be gay lmao

and while i dont agree with the whole man going their own way shit some people just aren't as keen on dating/sex as others m8.

Bluish - Animal Collective

beach house - levitation if she's into dream pop

same

This made me sad

Well that depends on who this girl is.
Hopefully it would be Palaces of Montezuma.

I kill everything I fuck

aah thats cute

If you're a straight male and you don't want to have sex with women you literally have something wrong with your brain.

nah
i'm just really cheap and socially anxious and anti-social and afraid of being stuck in a relationship with someone i find boring and that it never ends
otherwise i'm normal

Exactly. There's something wrong with your brain.

it's called survival instincts m8
that's like there's something wrong in the brain of a pitbull attack victim when they have a fear of pitbulls

i mean i jack off every so often so its not like i'm not attracted to women or don't have a sex drive but the point is more i dont spend every all my time thinking "how am i going to get laid how am i going to get a gf" or oogling every girl i see in public. i dont focus on it and make it the center of my life, and i dont see how that's a bad thing at all.

Right so you are attracted to women, you are just too socially retarded to do anything about it.

>the "people who have sex spend every waking moment trying to get it" strawman

That's so /r9k/ and Sup Forums of you.

>afraid of being stuck in a relationship with someone i find boring and that it never ends

Yeah man that's really unreasonable. Clearly mentally disturbed.

youtu.be/3j95a2DmKHo

Asexuality is actually a pretty real thing.

>>the "people who have sex spend every waking moment trying to get it" strawman
>That's so /r9k/ and Sup Forums of you.
for people that aren't chads, that's basically the truth. for a man to get regular sex, he has to be fit, have money, his own place, etcetc. a lot of people dedicate a lot of their life for the purpose of increasing their sex appeal.

My Bloody Valentine - Come In Alone

>falling for the MGTOW meme
>in 2016
i'm no nu male like the faggot you're responding to, not by any strech of the word. quite the opposite, really. but think about it. how many nonwhite MGTOW followers do you see? maybe a few asians here and there, but besides that, it's all white guys. what happens when you swear off women like in MGTOW? that's right, you stop breeding. MGTOW is just another jewish trick to get white people to stop reproducing. don't give into the jewish tricks.

if not for you maybe

ooh i got one

youtube.com/watch?v=GxhaRgJUMl8
>arguably their most accessible song
>warm and happy
>"i want to walk around with you"

alternatively if i really like her
youtube.com/watch?v=o9gK2fOq4MY
>the song was specifically created for a love-y sort of feeling (same background riffs)
>pull up the lyrics or something, shit idk i'm just assuming i love this girl

don't put words in my mouth m8

i never said or implied everyone who has sex spends all their time focusing on it, but you seem to be thinking that everyone who doesn't has a mental problem. there are plenty of people who do prioritize getting a gf or having sex over everything else out there, obviously not everyone though.

The Dead Milkmen - if you love someone set them on fire

Or punk rock girl

Yeah and it's a very abnormal thing. If you are asexual, something about you is fucked up. I went to school for psych and they sugarcoat some concepts to not offend people, but that's the reality.

You literally just explained an anxiety disorder and anti-social tendencies to me.