Seriously, why do people think this is good?

No memes kids

Why do you think it is not?

It sounds cool

It's a wacky fun time my doggie

Makes me happy

dank beats

"Because it is super deep and avant! liking it gives my RYM cred"

-poseurs

OH WOW LOOK THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN

DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THE SAME FUCKING RESPONSE I POST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME AN ANNOYING WORTHLESS SACK OF BITCH LIKE YOU MAKES THIS FUCKING THREAD ON THIS GOD-FORSAKEN PIECE OF SHIT BOARD?

BECAUSE IT IS FAST AND BULBOUS

It's like traditional Blues Rock that's been put together like a puzzle, it's really exciting to me to pull it all apart and dicect it. Sure it takes a lot of investment but to me that's some of the charm, everytime I go back I find somthing new. And it's not all great but just the scope and it's ability to change 7 or 8 times in the same track is really astounding and I think that's something worth celebrating.

because it's fast and bulbous

because it's fast and bulbous

FAST AND BULBOUS

high yellow high red high blue she blew high ella guru

I like avant-garde, that's why. I don't need some faggot on Sup Forums to validate my opinion anyways :^)

Idk dude I like it in the same way I like prog and math rock

The instrumentation is fantastic

This album and Spiderland are groundbreaking albums with outstanding songwriting and lyricism. You don't have to like it but just be able to appreciate it.

I'm more of a Safe as Milk guy anyway.

it deconstructs melody and rhythm

the same reason people wear comme des garcons

I'm not really into it tho

>200 dollars for a plain white t-shirt

I think "scam" is a more apt word

wrong thread buddy

>comme des garcons

oh

wow

Do you use music for art or entertainment?
I think this album works on both criteria but it's obviously intended to be more of a work of of art than as escapism.

Art has many uses but primarily it allows us to explore complex emotions in an undestructive way. The quality of this album is in the unparalleled moods it allows us to inhabit. Musically, texturally, lyrically, each song is a gateway into an entirely new universe of understanding. At times it's unpleasant, but it should be. Such is the learning process.