Holy shit this album is fucking amazing

Holy shit this album is fucking amazing

yes. it's their best

>ITT: it's the late 90s

"i don't listen to music!"

Guys have you checked this one, I think it's even better than Ok Computer and The Bends!

summer

>being this retarded
check your clock user its 2016

this one is waaaay too avant garde for me :/

ikr

retweet

>summer
HAHAHH xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO FUCKING HILARIOUS AND ORIGIONAL HILARIOUS NAN ORIGIONAL HILARIOUS AND ORIGUIONL HAHAHA FUCKING FUNNY
kill yourself

HAHAHAHHA POOOP POOOOPY I POOP M PANTS WITH NO DAIPER HAHAHAH FUNNY I MAAKE FUNNY IN MY POOPY DIAPER HAHAHAHHA xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
no, you kill yourself faggot

OH GOD WE"RE GETTING MEMEY AHHHHH

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM↓↓↓

we should all kill ourselves!!! xDDD

where did you get those pics user

I know right!!! It's so pointless and I'm so lonely just like you guys!!! That's why I visit this website and shitpost!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*sniffle*

together alone ;(

the only good song radiohead has ever recorded is identikit

so how's your first day on Sup Forums and summer break?

It's cool. Discovering new stuffs is fun. How about you? How's your 3749th day on Sup Forums?

>long term music enthusiasts stop enjoying great albums

damn i'll have to check this one out, what's it called

I wouldn't call it the best of all time, but it's certainly well made for sure. The final part and the ending part of Karma Police, the distortion part till the end of Climbing Up The Walls with the scream, and Fitter Happier in general still get to me.

It's better than Kid A

LOL

JESUS CHRIST I'M SICK OF YOU NEWFAGS WITHOUT TASTE YOU'RE FUCKING SHITTING UP MY BOARD GODFUCKINGDAMMIT KILL YOURSELVES REDDITORS