Should women be allowed to make experimental music considering how bad their track record is with it?

Should women be allowed to make experimental music considering how bad their track record is with it?

stop posting this shit it isn't funny anymore

Should men be allowed to post threads considering their track record with it?

>it isn't funny anymore

It's not supposed to be.
Women's chronic underperforming in arts which demand genuine individual vision and forward-thinking motivations is a serious issue, user.

I honestly wish mu was female dominated. Then we could objectify male musicians and have "what does your bf listen to?" threads and make threads about how men are bad at music and how there are albums they'll never understand. Instead of Swans we could worship Sleater-Kinney or something.

That's a pretty Tumblrd-out fantasy, my man.
Go put on a Deicide record and lift some weights, you cuck.

I'm a woman

the short ass circle jerk of the same bullshit would be even smaller and even worse. Take all the Sup Forumscore artists and count how many are male. This site is already shit enough the way it is.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hm?

Should men be allowed to post on the internet considering how bad their track record is with it?

should OP be allowed to make threads considering how bad his track record is?

should women [read cucks] be allowed to try to make snide comebacks considering how limp-dicked and pathetic their record is with it?

>considering how bad their track record is with it
>who is Kaija Saariaho, Eliane Radigue, Pauline Oliveros, Lera Auerbach, Maryanne Amacher, Johanna Beyer, Jeanne Lee, Dorothy Ashby, and Aine O' Dwyer

I won't begin to deny that the majority of artists that make experimental music are male, but you could at least fucking look for good female artists before making shitposts like this

Nah, too busy being a misogyny on the internet

Ahem

no, we should ban them from doing it because ot harms everyone.

seconded

Women can still listen to male artists. I don't think the jerk would be smaller, just different.

>genuinely thinking someones gender affects whether they can make music
lol how do you make your way through life being this dumb

women should make whatever kind of art they want to make you fuckin' beta

Women should only be allowed to experiment on making sandwiches.

>cuck trying to sound tough on the Sup Forums music board

You're not fooling anyone, mate.

this thread gets made to often you sucker

Yeah.

you tell me

How about you just make the fucking thread instead of complaining about your perceived obstacles in doing so?

Bitches / nu-males would get so much more if they didn't bitch about everything and just started actually doing.

>Should women be allowed to make music

no

this is exactly what I'm talking about