01/10 Theory

Does this theory have any merit?

Just listened to the albums in the order with the crossfades and I'm a believer

youtube.com/watch?v=m19rUoZJZTw

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_18896_10-mind-blowing-easter-eggs-hidden-in-famous-albums.html
mega.nz/#!NooX1LZQ!nyXdQgzcYk_wEOJS2dVTtgaQOhw86XF4Ubb-8BWswSk
mega.nz/#!xxwDVAbb!Q__DK9KkoZi-tW5lb8RNCTh2mlGuWFAZocUif5uxi1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cross fades are atrocious and are never a good idea

Did you listen to it?

I don't think it was intentional but once I heard it I became a fan right away. It's probably the best gateway to the band imo.
I made my own version. The 10 second crossfade is stupid.

of course it doesn't have merit, i love radiohead but anyone saying it's legit is simply "omg radiohead r so deep listen 2 this!!!"

Seems too lucky to be a coincidence though. This Cracked (lol) article has a better write-up:

cracked.com/article_18896_10-mind-blowing-easter-eggs-hidden-in-famous-albums.html

Particularly, the reverb at the beginning of Nude is the most damning.

How'd you make your version? I have Ableton and Audacity btw.

Crossfade anything enough and it'll sound like it flows

Yeah I read that but I don't think they wanted to touch OK Computer again, it's no their thing. The whole 10 thing was probably just celebrating its anniversary.

I used audacity. The only part that sounds funny is where No Surprises comes in which is a bit of a giveaway for it being unintentional.

Maybe you need to crossfade longer.

No the timing would work fine but the song starts flat.
Here it is (hope you don't mind 320 mp3)

mega.nz/#!NooX1LZQ!nyXdQgzcYk_wEOJS2dVTtgaQOhw86XF4Ubb-8BWswSk

thanks a lot senpai, i'll check it out

I didn't make the album art btw, got it from somewhere on deviantart but I thought it was good enough.

came back here just to ask you that hahaha, it looks really cool except i don't like the pronounced "IO" in "RAD IO HEAD" that makes it clear that it's not in fact "RAD 10 HEAD" like it is in the In Rainbows album art

pic related obvs

Yeah it's still nice though, just the text kinda sucks.

well thanks again for sharing dude, i'm gonna definitely share this with my girlfriend who's not a radiohead fan per your suggestion here

Of course it doesn't.

You people are idiots.

I would be regret not asking...is there any chance you could upload it in FLAC if you have it? :^}

Np, glad you liked it. I think what made it click was that it combined the energy and simplicity of IR with the strong emotions and structure of OC so hope she likes it as well.
I still have the audacity file but I made it a while ago before I cared for lossless so the components are mp3 as well. If you reeealy want I could try remaking it using flac (finals are done so I have time).

haha don't do it on my account, but if you ever decide you want the FLAC version and go do it again pls share it here

...ok, I'll give it a shot.

I listened to it with the 10 second crossfades and a lot of them synced up fairly well, but I don't think it was intentional. They are both very different albums

if you will, are you going to separate the file into different tracks?

It sounds better as one but I can if you want. Or do you mean with a cue?

just download the two albums and arrange them accordingly

please don't listen to that guy lol

>the reverb at the beginning of Nude is the most damning.
That's such a good transition, too bad the rest doesn't work

I'm hunting around for HQ uncompressed downloads so it might take a while

Remember the "Putting Ketchup in the Fridge" fake leak? People said it fit perfectly within the tracklist of The Bends, even though it turned out to not be a Radiohead song.

what makes you say this? what else doesn't work?

Yup, could only find uncompressed vinyl editions. I'll just use the compressed flac.

>and are never a good idea

I was trying to think up a counterexample just to be a dick and failed, anyone want to help me out here?

this desu

every DJ set ever

I've heard it. I don't give it much credence, to be honest. It seems like a lot of stretching to make things sort of fit.

Here you go senpai! It's a lot clearer now, especially at Karma Police.

mega.nz/#!xxwDVAbb!Q__DK9KkoZi-tW5lb8RNCTh2mlGuWFAZocUif5uxi1o

anybody else listen to this and tell me if its good before i download it?

It's good. I kinda fucked up when exporting and the track names didn't make it through but fuck it.