i kpop

Mimi THO

>lizardqt and the worst member
ftfy

nope i used to hate him and now i like him but i think its because of chen

hot slut

delete your life

kyss

Lay isn't composing the Station song? They keep those away from all idols. Cam Lay even play the guitar?

it's true, OMG was made for sex

I know right?? she's so fucking hot

so is secret disbanding? i found out where sunhwa has been and it doesnt seem like she wants to go back.

On JTBC's 'With You' on May 24, the members of IOI gave their thoughts on the news that Jung Chae Yeon is already set to rejoin DIA. She had gotten some hate for it, but her members showed kind support.
Kim Se Jung said to her, "These days, you're probably having a very hard time, but you can get all the hard things off your chest by talking to us to your heart's content, so you don't have to pretend like you're perfectly fine."
Yoon Jung Soo said, "I also heard about your news. Probably everybody is aware of your news. You should consult with your group mates but it's probably too ambiguous."
The members shouted to Jung Chae Yeon, "We support your path," "We love you," and more. She was unable to respond as tears fell down her face. Kim Se Jung said to her, "We, who are with you right now, are okay," and patted her back.
IOI has forgiven Chaeyeon, why can't you?

made for sex doesn't mean she's a slut

she's not your mom

What happened on February 3, 1977?

Isn't the red hair growing on you too?

I think he is, but I haven't read that anywhere. He plays the guitar, yes.

>but her members showed kind support.
what are they supposed to do anyway? it's not like they were going to say "what a sly fox I hope she fails..."

Wait is this the performance where he allegedly popped a stiffy? I was looking at his crotch way too much and I still didn't see anything

word
I'd have so much sex with Mimi, I don't think I'd survive it

she's totally a hot slut

I fucking hate google so much
>charging for something that was free

Nah, stop lying. Then again Chen can make anyone likeable for a while since he is a ball of sunshine.

I'd like to say that TOP did not post this on his insta like the other members.

It's just that I know perms can be polarizing because they're pretty drastic, even moreso than meme colors imo. I wouldn't say I like them over any other style, I just really appreciate them and how different GD looked with them.

Promises is beautiful. I remember that's the song that really turned me on to Luhan.

...Lay has a really nice neck.

>now i like him
one of us one of us

My new home screen picture

who
>in love with the coco
here?

The one where Hyunseung got hard was Trouble Maker MAMA 2012

youtube.com/watch?v=PV4EyO76uvU

dude got rubbed up on a lot during this performance though

whoops, didn't mean to quote

how is that Luda's fault??

btw there's a script on Xposed where you can have that

you can do it by running a youtube video in chrome and just switching to another app

i didnt even hate the red hair to begin with but chanyeol always looks 1000000x better when his bangs are styled up
plus his voice just sounded so nice with chens it really fucked me up my entire life all ive ever done is shit on chanyeols singing and it wasnt awful so idk how to feel anymore

layposter you hate me so i dont think you want me in your pcycrew

we sori here, sorry

You can't do that anymore.
The kikes updated the browser youtube too

I need her to bring seunghee back

No, I said it was a MAMA stage. That user is just posting a Hyuna vid.
You can somewhat see it in the video but the camera work is bad. You have to see pics from his fansites. They were in for a suprise. Well, not like he has fans anymore now anyway.

>He is
Pray for him.

>like bangs up
>likes PCY's voice

um remind me how i hate you again that's literally I'll I've been saying forever we're pretty much in perfect agreement about pcy now

He did post it though

>Lee Suhyun and Lee Haein with former agency SS Entertainment reached an agreement to terminate their contract without any conditions yesterday

yay I wonder who is picking them up, both top 22 on produce 101

just installed snapchat, what to do now?

soompi.com/2016/05/24/former-after-school-member-jungah-teases-solo-comeback/

why?

uninstall it

add people from kpg

Nothing, I got an account last week and I haven't been able to invent a use yet

follow tae tae

dem feeties

A known agency will definitely pick them up

It's just which will slot them straight into a future group like those girls who left JYP to be given a guaranteed spot in Fantagio's next group

oh are you not the one who has a death wish for kai i didnt realize there was more than one of you

did you listen to the song? he really doesnt sound as bad as i thought the two voices sound rlly nice together
youtube.com/watch?v=OZHTA32fGfM

banger
youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4

post Sejeong, you sluts

He really looked different. Cute, as a matter of fact. Perms are just too weird... like I said, I liked it when Key kind of had that. Not like Chen though.

The lyrics are really beautiful. And Lay has an amazing jaw. I had never noticed.

>1000000x better when his bangs are styled up
user, that is literally what we just said today!
And yeah, I used to hate Chanyeol but now he's becoming one of my favorites. He's really improving too.

I can't see anything the entire performance, but I probably just missed it.

I can imagine how it goes down though. Expect to get laid after a big event, so you don't rub one out before the performance. Turns out you just fucked yourself over because you're about to have hand, ass, and pussy all over you.

I'm surprised gaypops don't have some sort of back up thing like the women have safety shorts. Like, compression pants with some sort of specialized padding or some shit.

SEX with JIAE

Follow every idol on snapchat

He actually did. Nice. I thought he would do what he did when all YG idols were given a letter from HELLO BI+CHES and he didn't do it. I guess since its his group.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhSa-G6zEsA

I love GD's Genie reference here

based sawori

kahi noona did it too

OMO OKAY

>call me
>#340 55381#

n-nice

YES

ok

I would fuck her so fucking hard

Block B - HER is a fucking bop

>68million+ views

holy shit

I do not have a death wish for Kai it would be more accurate to say I wouldn't be particularly upset if he didn't exist. Even so, I don't have anything against him really or anyone who likes him. I know it hurts your heart that I don't care for him though if you don't want to be pcybuddies with me I understand.

Even GDanon came around I feel kind of proud to be the original pcylover.

Yes, cute~ That's what I thought too. Even with the frizzed out afro perm I thought he looked cute...maybe I just like "weird" as you say.
What's not amazing about Lay 2bh?

You can never be too careful about TOP. Just because it's not on his insta doesn't mean he didn't post it. The only thing more fascinating than his uploads is when and how he decides to delete them.

I love DIA and IOI

the whole situation just hurts everyone involved... the handling of IOI has been majorly shambolic

As I've said before, u less you look for it in pics, you aren't going to see much and I doubt you want to see a male idols junk.
There really is no need for safty shorts under shorts because most of them arent't booty shorts and nothing will flash.

JESUS

do we like Jerry here

What if instead of AoA we called them OoO lmao

ChoO
Jomon
Soolhyon
Yono
Hyojoong
Mono
Chonmo

hyuna is going to drop SOTY this summer

can't wait

youtu.be/grrpg_r1Nb8

is she gonna drop her pants first

No I was suggesting the male equivalent, such as some kind of padding that would create a cushioned buffer zone and make random boners far less noticeable.

Maybe it isn't a big enough problem for companies to care, or maybe it's good press to keep crazy girl fans interested

lol u crazy for this one

i dont think he looks particularly bad with his hair down but it makes him look too cute idk why he doesnt wear it up more often doesnt pcy want to come off manly
>one of my favorites
ill always have a low hate relationship with him
did you watch the concerts yet, youll probably jut end up liking him more lmao

i feel like theres another layanon thats really aggressive about hating kai but maybe you are the same one and are just being nicer because lay got his solo
the original pcylover in my mind is the dude who found him singing through exo ms CMB and has loved him ever since

Only if Cube learned their lesson from the winter... and also tones down on the American slut image they went with.

Don't post Kai and expect me to be okay with Chanyeol's sub par singing.

Don't worry, save squad is always there.
Hopefully they saved pics of Himchan's. He deleted and recreated his insta.

post irene you fucking idiots

kahi was okay looking and sort of popular tho

hul

i want to eat her

Wow lol. Poor guy, I hope he was just half mast or it's even more embarrassing. I can't blame him but desu I though all kpop guys were gay

follow taeyeon3.9

thanks fambino