Rivers Cuomo

Rivers Cuomo

He's one of those guys you wish was more talented

autist who had 2 decent albums

he apparently doesn't have an upper lip?
>he has some good shit though

he looks like rivers cuomo lol

Uncreative hack that built a career by selling shit to flies

Rivers Cuomo

just like kirino!

You better fucking watch it, mate.

laughed way too hard at this

Kirino a shit. Oreimo a even bigger shit.

I can concede the second one, but the first?

spot the butthurt weeb

I worship the one true god.

I hated the show and the characters but there was one that not only stood out but rose above.

Kuroneko forever

The rest of the oreimos are only good for lewd, with the exception of Kanako, who is pretty cool

the only good think the show did is not pussy out and stick with the incest ending

Not like the incest thing is very original idea to the show. Its been in games and anime and world literature. An example of a game and anime is Yosuga no Sora, which had an anime adaptation that ran at the same time. Though it was based off aa game with multiple endings they did have a sex scene between the main character and the sister, as well.

My only love for the show is Ruri and the doujins

its not original you're right but most shows make it step siblings or not blood related which is shit

Everything about oreimo is shit, especially kuroshit

7*

0*

>green
>blue
>Pinkerton
>???
>???
>???
>???

Die

is that the number of women you've slept with?

blue > pinkerton > white > actually who cares

what is rivers favorite anime?

Kuroneko a worst

Maladroit, EWBAITE, White Album

>anything better than pinkerton

rivers strikes me as the rare sort of autist who despises anime and other autists

its the number of children you mother wishes she had
>great comeback btw

>clannad
or other sappy stuff
>beck
music related
>the sad sucidal teacher one

That's kinda hot in a different way and I'd be much more inclined to pursue a relationship with an attractive step sister than a real imouto IRL. Unless of course the imouto is Mikan.

I feel both tropes are tired though

Stop responding to me, anti-intellectual

Its the number of people who love you or ever will. Kill yourself.

Stop liking shitty anime girls.

what op wanted
>weezer discussion
what op got
>weeb trash
>oreimo
>shit posting

Sup Forums

CAN YOU WEEBS GO BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums, YOU DEGENERATE 2D LOVING PATHETIC CUNTS.

>>>a

>
u mad?

What kind of discussion do you want from a man that made a career of appealing to the lowest common denominator and has contributed nothing to the advancement of music?

Besides I'm sure that hack loves anime since he was so obsessed with sexing Japs

I hope you'll be unhappy forever and never have anything good in your life and always remember your failures and always be remembered as a failure. And I hope you realize one day how wrong you are and what a fool you've been but I'll never forgive you. I hate you, user-chan.

Probably some hentai about a stalker.

Joanna Newsom

asuka is the smuggest of all

At least i dont like kuroshit

>please rape me

And the shitiest.

>asuka is the smuggest of all
uh no! red bitch isnt even close
>pic related

I mean, that's the kind of shit that Weezer fans who can "relate" to it are into.

anime or gtfo

Great, you've gotten me all worked up over nothing. I'm shaking. There's no point to be upset as you're insignificant to me and yet here I am, still agitated. You've gotten what you wanted, user. You have your (You)'s.

BEVERLY HILLS
E
V
E
R
L
Y

H
I
L
L
S

>file name

Oh man, that photoshop is so bad. That 1 is so much thicker than the 5.

barkin up the wrong tree here pal

No I know, I'm just saying.

Whereas Madonna is the reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe, Rivers Cuomo is the reincarnation of Buddy Holly.

I got 14 wew