ITT: Bands who's members have had sex with each other

ITT: Bands who's members have had sex with each other

the two dudes with each other maybe

coil and swans

Probably

you just know

it's pretty likely that avey and panda have fucked but i don't know about deakin and geo. they're a lot uglier than the two founding members.

deak is a fucking god

I actually read in a beatles biography and john and paul used to jerk off with each other.
Also john had a massive mom complex and wanted to fuck her

no.

I wonder how much pussy McCartney got just by virtue of being "the pretty one" in the biggest band in the world.

All of them.

deak>panda>geo>avey

what's with their uniform haircuts and clothing ? were they like early psychic tv where the band is also a thinly disguised cult ?

U2

Oh also john used to go on "Special" holidays with Brian Epstein and the other beatles made fun of him for being a faggot

Every female fronted band ever

sounds like a good biography
I can't believe that any of them didn't get as much as they wanted, though maybe the others had to settle for the ones paul rejected.

Epstein had no prior experience of artist management, yet he had a strong influence on the band's early dress code and stage demeanor.[2] They had previously worn blue jeans and leather jackets, and they would stop and start songs when they felt like it or when an audience member requested a certain song. David Pomerran Szatmary states that when Epstein first saw them at the Cavern Club, he thought, "They were a scruffy crowd in leather, and they were not very tidy and not very clean. They smoked as they played and they ate and talked and pretended to hit each other."[63] Epstein encouraged them to wear suits and ties, insisted that they stop swearing, smoking, drinking, or eating on stage, and also suggested the famous synchronised bow at the end of their performances.[64] McCartney was the first to agree with Epstein's suggestions, believing that they reflected Epstein's RADA training.[65] Epstein explained that the process from leather jackets and jeans to suits took some time: 'I encouraged them, at first, to get out of the leather jackets and jeans, and I wouldn't allow them to appear in jeans after a short time, and then, after that step, I got them to wear sweaters on stage, and then, very reluctantly, eventually, suits.'[66] The collarless suits which the group started wearing were of German design, which they had previously seen in Hamburg[67] but which Epstein approved of: 'I thought it was an excellent design at the time.'[68]

Lennon resisted wearing suits and ties, but later said, 'I'll wear a suit; I'll wear a bloody balloon if somebody's going to pay me.'[69] Epstein began seeking publicity by 'charming and smarming ... the newspaper people', as Lennon said in 1972

the original answer

Don't say such things. Grimes is pure.

probably the only correct answers

Pretty sure they MMMBop'd each other once or twice.