youtube.com/watch?v=uxCGgcX3wfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yp5bWy-a5Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=mogkjXcJHjc
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yall niggas posting in a jesse thread

2nd
youtube.com/watch?v=TvV5IgP5sKE

So I love death metal, especially old school, but I've listened to Left Hand Path around 10 times and I still don't get why people love it so much. Am I alone? Or do I just keep trying?

4th for scene girls

>girls

give up.

give up on death metal entirely its trash

Confirmed atmoshitter

atmoshit is some of the worst, hipster cuck beta faggot "metal" there is

and it's better than deaf meal

Russian /out/core
youtube.com/watch?v=GFYsuQoi6ew

And you listen to...?

[WARNING]
Jam Alert!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dZAKk3kxI1o

power metal obvs

Kek
Worse than proge

youtube.com/watch?v=q3JeaBoBU-c
RUF RUF RUFRUFRUFRUF RUG RUUUUUUUUAH

My favorite Kate Bush album
youtube.com/watch?v=_ksrYXmie84

any Canucks here?
Pajeets not included

youtube.com/watch?v=IiSgKnkfbKw

Overhyped garbage. Would rather listen to a lawnmower have sex with a power generator

Heavy metal music isn't very good. It's the type of music you're supposed to grow out of before you become an adult and try to meet a lady who will husband you. You should try getting into some more nuanced and reserved forms of music.

Here is your (You)

The new Ep is ok, even though the Death influences are still strong:

gruesomedeathmetal.bandcamp.com/

pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=uxCGgcX3wfA

I only say it because I want you guys to be happy.

non-metal is for queers and so are girls

Yeah, let's grow up and listen to indie rock and rap...

Dude, that's an entire evening of free time you've dedicated to something that doesn't bring you any joy or enrichment. I think it's time to stop.

Quintessential Doom/stoner/sludge albums?
just started a band, need some influences to help to our writing process

and yet better than atmo and death

The album drops off after the title track. dismember is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp5bWy-a5Jo

Cool stuff.

Where the fuck's the pastebin? that would help out with the basic questions.

Is Exmortus good?

I still like it. It's a solid 7.5/10. And I didn't listen to it 10 times in a row.

I find them pretty meh

Faggy op's havnt been posting it all week

Dismember does Entombed better than Entombed.

I want some new Demons & Wizards. Since both Iced Earth and BG are so creatively barren right now hopefully they could motivate each other

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Sleep - Holy Mountain
are basically the two giants

Boris - Pink
Reverend Bizarre - In the Recotry of the Bizarre Reverend
Winter - Into Darkness
Bongripper - Satan Worshipping Doom
Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer
Church of Misery - Houses of the Unholy
Noothgrush - Failing Early, Failing Often
Eyehategod - Dopesick
Old Man Gloom - Christmas
Grief - Come to Grief

as well as the Sleep and Electric Wizard recs above

How do I find a gf who'd let me eat her pussy to the soundtrack of Type O Negative's 1999 album World Coming Down?

October Rust would be good too but I cannot stress how important it is to me to sooner or later eat pussy to TON. It's one of my life goals.

Have you ever felt tried? Weak? Bored? Nauseous? Obese?
Me too. In fact I used to experience back pains and drooling fits from a lack of good musical stimulation and excessive weight.
But that's all in the past now because I picked up Schammasch new triple-album, TRIANGLE!
I simply bought the album, put it one disc after the other in my CD player, and just let Schammasch's new state-of-the-art dissonant Black Metal system get me rid of any and all neurological abnormaities AND digestive tracks.
I know what you're asking: "Can Schammasch's new triple-album TRIANGLE really fix my life and eating disorders?"
YES
(yes!) AND it tastes good on the ears too: all you have to do is smear it on a toast and enjoy the relaxing sounds of intestine motions (mmmmhhhh!) yummyyy!

Jut get jiggy with TRIANGLE and say goodbye to drooling fits and esophaguses, with TRIANGLE! (shoo shoo!)
And it will only cost you $22.99
That's right!
THREE DISCS in ONE album! That's almost TWO HOURS of TRIANGLE music, for only $22.99999 cents.

Wowzers!

Expand your mind (and much more!) with amazing full-definition tracks such as:
-Crepusculum
-Metanoia
-Empyrean
-Old men dancing
and much more!

Don't waste a second, call Schammasch at once, order the special 3CDs triple-deal and YOU TOO can be the proud owner of this exciting new album.

TRIANGLE (wowzers!)
only 229.999$

>Disclaimer: TRIANGLE does not actually contain any sounds of triangles, old men or musical instruments, view at your own risk

>just listened to Silvera by Gojira

can someone pls explain why so many metal bands willingly castrate their music? (i.e. remove the balls)

I could take that two steps further and say Carnage did Dismember better than Dismember

sorry man only fat chicks like type o negative

because they get bored of playing exclusively the heavy stuff. also please don't pretend like gojira was ever all that brutal in the first place.

oh, not saying they were brutal, more just that they actually had the courage (at least in the early days) to create a sound that has some.... edge..? emotive involvement...?

I don't know what to call it but, fuck me if a metal band creates music less intense than Nirvana then they're missing the point lol

Every band has some kind of existential crisis at some point. See Opeth, Drudkh or WitTR.

A tremendous amount of metal is less aggressive/intense than some of what Nirvana released.

Just listening to this Gojira tune.
This shit sounds like fucking Disturbed.

The nu metal tag did not lie, user. you think we were joking when we said gojira is a cuck band?

Should i download some death? I kinda like them with their weird technical parts but the late 80s/90s blues scale wank that all rock music around that time had kinda turns me off. Wat do?

Is this is a good wallpaper to look at while listening to atmospheric black metal?

to soft and filtered

too

Managed to do it with October Rust at least

Is it even possible to be this new?

K-Pop music isn't very good. It's the type of music you're supposed to grow out of before you become an adult and try to meet a lady who will husband you. You should try getting into some more nuanced and reserved forms of music.

Do you even lift weights, you bitch?

Why the fuck did so many death metal bands only bother listening to the 'cavernous' aspect of Incantation and not the actual amazing music when making their shit heap music? Diabolical Conquest is raping my shit hole right now and I can't remember the last time a 'caverncore' band was this fucking good.

>tfw you will never see Blind Guardian play the entirity of Nightfall in Middle-Earth live

This album got me back into metal.

dont download death, you will die!
youtube.com/watch?v=mogkjXcJHjc

Idk man, I really prefer every other caverncore band to incantation, I find incantation's music too repetetive and boring and bad riffing, not that the majority of caverncore bands aren't like that, but I'd much rather listen to portal, antediluvian, impetuos ritual, malthusian than incantation

>I find incantation's music too repetetive and boring and bad riffing
It's like you want me to hate fuck you to death.

why is it always so sexual with you

yes

I dunno, what's the meme about this? I don't think it's bad tbqh.

I-I like Opeth

especially "My Arms, Your Hearse" and "Still Life"

sorry

Cunt

wat
>anime reaction

its kinda inaccessible somehow, took a couple listens for me and i listen to lots of shit

Weedeater- Jason The Dragon
Acid Bath- as the kite string pops
Eyehategod-Dopesick
Melvins- Stoner Witch (also Stag if you want to see where Mastodon got a lot of their style from)

These are all on the more sludge side of things, except weedeater

>Since both Iced Earth and BG are so creatively barren right now
This is exactly why I don't want new D&W

Their first album was so great, their second album isn't bad but not as good. I think they should quit while they're ahead

you are comically uninformed

i guess

Their entire discography is great you fucking pleb. Honestly slap yourself for even asking this

so post obscura gorguts compared to death, which tops?

>comparing tech death to death metal

death is tech/proge death though.

If you say so. I'd go with Death in any case, Gorguts is good shit though

Cunt

i thought death was tech? spirit crusher sounds hecka tech??

it's completely different though. it's like comparing morbid angel to dismember. both are osdm, but very different styles.

>Their entire discography is great you fucking pleb
except, weirdly, the album he posted

yfw its my favorite death album

i'll fite u m8. spiritual healing is their worst.

what's some kuski core

Fuck off, it's my favorite album after Human.

>deadposting about your own music

go2bed schuldiner

complaining about animemes are pointless here
you'll get used to it
this general's infested by weebs

I can't get into Death

their music is undoubtedly good technically speaking but none of it sticks with me except the songs symbolic and crystal mountain

idk what i'm doing wrong

You'll get there soon enough.

AAA!
youtube.com/watch?v=zTuD8k3JvxQ

Most of what I've heard is pretty good and all. It's just... not that interesting to me :/

all era or specific ones?

Do you like doom? Listen to Death doom
Do you like black? Listen to blackened death
Eventually you will enjoy pure death too, just don't force yourself into liking it and keep branching out from what you already like

\m/

Do you like doom?
Do you like black?
I think Blood is a better FPS than either of those two

Hexen is way better