rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jean_louis_murat/cheyenne_autumn/
rateyourmusic.com/~erstnilevirus
rateyourmusic.com/collection/erstnilevirus/rating78331179
rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio
rateyourmusic.com/~MalcolmXWing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTW hope Sharifi is OK with my avatar !

has the sonemic op image instead of some cucks avatar

Are you gay or something? Do you get turned on by blue marbles?

i hate my life and i want to kill myself. rym-approved music for this feel?

i gotchu senpai
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/井内賢吾/犬神と家畜/

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp
youtu.be/kC-QDNPKMvE

already heard it, good suggestion tho desu

rare video of antiwarhol

youtube.com/watch?v=g34rQL7pVT0

who's the girl:)

carla bruni feel free to google her regardless of age

>300 like the romans
wdhmbt?

that's No_'s little brother

what's this guy's account

300 = CCC = calm cool collected

i think i just found thecrystalbird's youtube channel

youtube.com/user/Runeiii

How

it was in the comments

rateyourmusic.com/~JackAnderson94

I've been asking for two days to recommend me good 2016 albums, I can't go on knowing there's so little valuable shit around these days

Uve got to be be one of the most brain dead cunts I've ever heard speak or looked at, good luck with never getting pussy better than a 5

Various Auras

ok KTT

rateyourmusic.com/~vtimdon
i like a music
do you like a music

Talk shit post fit

what is up piero

>turned on by blue marbles
a true patrician gets turned on at the sight of vector-based line art

Anna Hogberg Attack

am I forgetting something?

rateyourmusic.com/~FlyingIceWizard

I had already wishlisted that, although from the only review on rym it seems just like aimless Zorn-droning. Will give it a spin anyway

rateyourmusic.com/~spellox

rateyourmusic.com/~schtraw

Should I listen to more 2016

hello

I haven't / don't use RYM much

rateyourmusic.com/~pooinloo

Feel free to add me I gues

Worst username ITT

Its just a username, I'm sure you can look past it. Had I known so many people would get triggered because of it, maybe I would have thought of a better name. Oh well.

pisaro/wolff - looking around

also ciao norcy

Why is MONTIE so based

rateyourmusic.com/~Saturdaynightwrist

Please send me a reccommendation, I'll send one in return.

sent a few :)

Yeah, I noticed. Thank you very much!

why does montie keep bullying me and making fun of my 5s?

t. arcadia

cos

rateyourmusic.com/~floatings

>tfw no weed
who wants to smoke me up

>rateyourmusic.com/~JackAnderson94

you have the most pretentious and yet basic taste i've ever seen in my fuckin' life.

and stop be such a tryharder with that vonnegut's image you gigantic faggot.

check your daily scaruffi's and stop asking for help.

you worry about the wrong things in this life

thanks pal, I really appreciate that a single guy who inhabits one of the most toxic community of all chans may come here and insult me while not knowing the motivations for my choices and probably limiting himself to judge something based on how one rates his most personal albums.
Sadly, Scaruffi's lists are not really well managed to current years and his "agents"' choices on rym do not really go with my taste. There's no need to be upset

Oh, and please, now I am really curious about your ideas and taste and would like to check out some of the stuff you dig

i don't see anything wrong with your taste desu

it's pretty good not cringe at all

reminder that iloveyou and Pate are two of the biggest retards ever on RYM

i don't need to know deep motivations to check a pretentious faggot, it's so easy to deconstruct your habits and tastes that deserves me only 5 minutes tops:

1. massive grades to mostly 60s / 70s stuff, tipically scaruffians parameters. oh there's an exception for qotsa entry level poppy stoner but its an easy choice to pick a 3.90 album and hide your butthurt intellectual lifestyle with a "look at this album folks i'm a human just like you". lel

2. and your answer is a whining effort with no real motivations, proving youre a faggot. asking for motivations focusing on Sup Forums attitudes is a totally cringy way to hide your lack of strong ideas. you know the rules: be attacked, and be prepared to give a strong answer. your answer is a based passive-aggressive pleb response. you failed. c ya later & grow a pair brah

and your oh so obscure vlc snapshot is a pathetic way to make your internet persona a strong and intellectual one ("look at me, i can make an out-of-context-for-anyone reference to cause butthurt", omg so new and fresh).

youre so insicure about your taste it hurts.

and youre boring, like your taste.
don't mind to answer, your motivations will be boring too. just go away.

>1. massive grades to mostly 60s / 70s stuff, tipically scaruffians parameters

It is now forbidden to like good music? Most of all, my favorite album ever is DSOTM which Scaruffi gives a 6. These albums were all rated by me and with what I had in mind when listening to them, without any exception. Plus, my 5/5s detain an affective attachment that push them to the edge of my curve, so it is absurdly incorrect to judge me only because of 34 records I love and not from a profound analysis or conversation that you could have had if you were being polite instead of attacking me like the asshole you are. This denotes insecurity.
>("look at me, i can make an out-of-context-for-anyone reference to cause butthurt", omg so new and fresh)
rotfl that's just an image. You are seeing pretentiousness everywhere while I'm just trying to create a visive compendium to my "internet persona", as you call it (left apart that I tend to behave as I do irl and not only behind a screen).
>youre so insicure about your taste it hurts.

actually I feel very sure about what I like and what I don't so I'd really want to hear how you have arrived to that. And I still await for a demonstration of your oh-so-superior-look-at-me-I-can-be-so-much-avbove-anyone-else taste. Then I may respond you with the same idiotic weapons you used against me.

you're both boring as shit kindly stfu and foad

I know I am behaving like shit and I would not act like this

rateyourmusic.com/~jm6alexander

i recently heard this french pop album that is really extraordinary and if anyone likes chanson you should check it out for real
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jean_louis_murat/cheyenne_autumn/

it should be noted that it's easy to deconstruct your observations as appeals to self-assured ulterior motives that are usually expected from *actual insecure* 14-year-old Sup Forumsdrones who don't have the capacity to accept other people's interests

this board is flooded to the brim with your type and like clockwork you try to squirm and wedge your way out when someone points all this out (as evidenced by "is a totally cringy [cringy because your vocabulary is directly ripped from this place more like] way to hide your lack of strong ideas")

you even had the audacity to say that him responding to your drivel is somehow self-evident of everything you're saying which if anything is proof of your own lack of confidence and security.

you have a boyfriend too.

faggot confirmed.

>no response to any of my points

like clockwork, again

really? you both come into Sup Forums, tasted the fire, and now i have to make a point to you about this board? if you want a safe place, please return yourself to the womb and stop boring me with your "this board this board this board" blabbering. you know Sup Forums, so take it or leave it.

at least your boyfriend tried to make a valid point, you're simply useless. go away.

also, meme arrows. please please please go away.

>you know Sup Forums, so take it or leave it.
That's a really shitty argument. Because some of us have been here a long time we have to like Sup Forums? There's nowhere else to go.

Sup Forums itself is a shitty argument. i'm sorry.

it's not so much me wanting a safe place as much as much as it's you having no self-awareness or self-security in your own words.

look at you, accusing people of wanting a safe place and in the same post shoving your fingers in your ears and not saying a word except of how much of a victim of group mentality you are (as evidenced by "you know Sup Forums, so take it or leave it," like could you be any more of a tool lmao)

>you know Sup Forums

No I don't, I just browsed /jazz/ and /rym/ threads a bit since every other topic seems to be a endless circlejerk with no exchange of opinions or ideas whatsoever

based Sal always exposing the lack of logic from some Sup Forums users .
I would send you weed, but i'm on another time zone. Regardless i will smoke my joint in your honor.

i love how you're trying to distance yourself from your posts now. so meta, so above the situation, so fucking pathetic.

thanks based anonymous cat hero

>deconstruct
LE DECONSTRUCT XDDd D d D LE DIFFERANCE LE DIFFERENCE XDD HAHAH LOKL oook look! at mE! im such an intellectAUAl!!!!

did you lose your valium or something

suck my fucking dick you fucking retard

don't get mad cuz you can't articulate your feelings without your comfy Sup Forums-default blanket doing it for you

because pitchfork pissed me off

rateyourmusic.com/~erstnilevirus

rateyourmusic.com/collection/erstnilevirus/rating78331179

xus you are such a bore

rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio

seriously cat fag, go away. you're useless.

i really liked your boyfriend response, 'cause is a sincere and passionate way to look above my trolling and try to have a conversation from it.

this proves to me that his passion is authentic. i still don't like is aesthetic and intellectual way to built a response, but i respect him now.

instead your cat image responses (pure mediocrity) are, again, totally useless. 'cause you tried to get me as a person or worse as intellectual. no sweety, i'm a troll. you're a angsty intellectual with a hero complex.

the guy proved that he can speak for himself, making a point. so stop it. this is not your conversation and you don't have anything interesting to say.

you failed to catch what i wanted, instead you came here as a superhero of logic. totally out of context, failing to get what i represent in here: a troll.

i came only for trolling, but thanks to your boyfriends answer maybe i'll have a conversation with about musik in the future. maybe not, but he gained respect.

but you, you're really boring as fuck. go away.

can we please talk aboutfucking music instead of profiles you kids need to kill yourselves

you're more like a caricature of something you wish you were, and i was aware of this from post #1, rest very well assured.

idk who you think you're trying to fool here by blatantly backpedaling, self-contradicting and everything else and *still* having the audacity to (terribly) ego-pick me

the "boring" bit after 6 or 7 sentences (???) at the end of your post is just the icing on the autistic cake.

once again: no self-awareness

why do people with no understanding of classical music rate classical music

Because there's no need to understand music in order to appreciate it.

>uneducated opinions are as valid as educated opinions
you're just wrong

You are underestimating the fact that, while a critical approach would imply a deep conaissance of the matter you are speaking about, a simple emotive relation with a piece of art can be easily defined as an innate and immediate reaction. I see your point and I support what you are saying, but if people want to rate Bach because they like it even if they don't get him, why don't let them do it?

yr face when I rate classical music that I just listen in the background like it was ambient music and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it

is classical music not enjoyable on its own

>but if people want to rate Bach because they like it even if they don't get him, why don't let them do it?
What do you think RYM is for? Emotional gut reactions or thoughtful music discussion?

I mean that's fine at least I have a good life while yr a loser.

RYM is for whatever anyone wants

and I'm totally alright with that as long as you let me listen to it the way I want.

both? many albums I like are definitely records into which I could easily find flaws, but I recognize them as something which striked me so much that I can't help but like or love

No it's not, Sharifi makes sure of that with how he and the mods police ratings and reviews.

There's some limits for sure but you can use it to rate music in almost any way you want

you need to critically listen to music to fully understand it even if you know nothing about what you're listeing to

but he still allows 5-star reviews of Blackstar or Purple Rain as well as leaving them on the frontpage of his site just after those artists died. Isn't that an emotional behaviour?

god shut the fuck up why do you care so much about some random guy's taste
thanks for reminding me why rym threads are awful

rateyourmusic.com/~MalcolmXWing

What's your favourite band with a female member that isn't the vocalist /moo/ ?

But people don't do this
Purple Rain no
Blackstar yes

>Xusosis talking about someone having no self-awareness

Wow I can't remember of any

Talking Heads?
Sorry if that's too generic. She's a fav bassist of mine

You're such a try-hard. You have the intellectual integrity of a foetus.

It's fine.

this is just pathetic

Says a member of the sal defence league.