Is he still a rapist?

What happened to Larkin?

Other urls found in this thread:

larkingrimm.bandcamp.com/track/i-dont-believe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing seems to have come of it, several people have said Michael dindu nuffin and Larkin deleted all of her posts. It's possible that there's some stuff going on in the background, but by and large everyone seems to have stopped giving a shit.

I hope is a rapist, I hate women. All they do is get older and get uglier. I'd still listen to his music just like I still watch the Cosby Show.

I hope he still is.

It was clear from the start Larkin was full of shit
>All hail based Gira

if he was it would only add more realism to his canon, i hope it's true, and he mocks her in the new album

i really hope we reach some clarity on this. i really hate for all the women-haters to be wrong and proved that their "all women make up rape stories for attention. she deserved it. etc...." was bullshit. i hate for you misogynists to have proof to your assertions.

a rap-ist?

thought he was Grunge?

What would a Gira diss track sound like?

We already had proof when multiple women who claimed they got raped by Jian Ghomeshi were caught red-handed in court having sent him dozens of e-mails after the supposed fact about how much they craved his D. Gira would just be adding to what's already known.

No, it seems he wasn't a rapist and Larkin used this as exposure. Once this backfired and people realised she was full of shit she backpedaled and quietly deleted everything from social media, slinking back into obscurity.

Gira's lawyers told her to knock it off. if she wanted to contest it she would have to go to court and prove he did it.
Larkin refused so she had to delete everything.

you hope someone got assaulted? what?

people don't understand that rape doesn't always mean "forced sex". it can also mean non consensual sex.

it sounded like they were laying in bed next together and Gira put his dick in her, probably while she was sleeping or groggy or whatever, and started having sex with her. she told him to stop, and he did. now, whether or not this makes him a "rapist", im not sure, but non consensual sex is definitely rape. he's not a monster IMO but made some poor judgement.

What the fuck did I just read

why are you confused. didnt you read both Gira's and Larkin's posts about the subject? Gira didn't deny that there was some sort of miscommunication made. he just denied that it was rape. but by a technical definition, putting your dick in someone when they havent consented is rape.

yeah i agree tbph like rape is when u never asked for it, regret it, dislike the person or they get to clingy, like this rape culture needs to end now

>rape is when u never asked for it
correct

>regret it, dislike the person or they get to clingy
user yr autism is showing

are u a male and or white??

yes

Opinion dropped. Please leave and never come back or you might find or to be more of your criteria.

then don't talk to me lmao

k. you're still wrong though

If you believe Margaret Morris (member of one of Larkin's former bands), the event actually happened in one of her relationships and Larkin used it for her own story.

sure thing hun

Like something Mark "WAR ON DRUGS, SUCK MY COCK" Kozelek would do.

Here's pic related.

So Gira raped Margaret instead.

have you listened to his music?

If you actually read the post, you'd know it allegedly took place between her and Thomas Ellis' 'broken relationship'.

but the incident was between margaret and gira, correct? he still initiated non consensual sex with someone

i thought they didnt consummate tho

Taking da b8

uh..?

*within their relationship, I should specify.

Yeah, I know, I was just fooling about.
(As was Gira, nyahahaha)

edge

F-F-F-F-FALSE SUUUUUUUUUN
B-B-B-B-BLACK HEAAAAAAAAAART
F-F-F-F-FALSE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
F-F-F-F-FALSE POOOOOOOOOWER
KKOOOOO KAA KAKAK KOOOO
G GG GGG G G G GRIMMMMMMMMMMAMAMAMMAAMAAAHHH
REAP SOW
REAP SOW
AAAHHHH!!!!!! AHHH!!!!
uuuoooeeaAAAAAAHH!

You Fucking People Make Me Sick is about Gira wanting to murder hipsters.

literally lol'd

FUCK
SOCIAL
MEDIA
SUN
CHILD
LARKIN
BITCH

What exactly went down? Gira and her have similar stories, but she says she was drunk and couldn't consent. Both of them say that he was about to fuck her but ended en saying "this doesn't feel right" and stopped.

Rate Larkin's rape song

larkingrimm.bandcamp.com/track/i-dont-believe

the whole thing resulted with me losing respect for Tony visconti and some artist I'd never actually heard of until now; larkin.

i laugh whenever i listen to raping a slave and think of this whole affair.

When I was drunk and passed out I fondled a female friend I was sharing a bed with. It wasn't intentional at all; it felt disconnected, sort of like a wet dream. I stopped once I regained consciousness and realized what I was doing. She didn't mind given that she had a huge crush on me, but if she didn't she could've charged me with sexual assault.

I'm like 90% sure this is what happened with Gira.

And all we got was a cancelled Australian tour
I'm still fucking bitter

>pitchfork gives glowing man a 5.5
>GIRA'S A RAPIST GIRA'S A RAPIST GIRA'S A RAPIST oh the album is amazing GIRA'S A RAPIST GIRA'S A RAPIST GIRA'S A RAPIST GIRA'S A RAPIST