youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcGMmv5Fz5HtlwnrkxORVkepjqg3AZ3_
NEW BLADEE ALBUM THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/exozehitok.avrasm
eversince.gtb.sg/eversince/.
pigeonsandplanes.com/2016/05/bladee-eversince-stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=lTu4XFF9B2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really underwhelming and even cringe at some moments and this is coming from someone who has gluee as one of his favorite albums of all time.

imo the best album

download?

download all songs from this playlist

AOTY desu

download link? I really love Bladee

whitearmor killed the game. how can other producers even compete

I feel that he is the underrated producer in the GTB / sadboys group. Everybody praises Yung Gud and Yung Sherm, but nobody really notices whitearmor. Don't get me wrong. I really like Sherms and Guds beats but whitearmor is the best in my opinion.

whitearmors good but he's no yung gud.

whitearmor is miles ahead of yung gud imo

hastebin.com/exozehitok.avrasm (I don't want the original link to be taken down) – I would appreciate it, if someone could get the WEB-FLAC from rutracker, or from somewhere else

whitearmor's beats are different from Yung Gud's so I feel like it's not called for to compare them to on another. the first has more dreamier beats, and the latter more straight forward, harder hitting ones. for me personally, I fell like Bladee + whitearmor is a perfect fit

This is the album I've been hyped for since 2014. I'm so fucking happy that it is released now. I was just thinking that it's kinda dumb how whitearmor produced every single track but he didn't credit him in the title of the songs.

thank you so much for this dude

>he didn't credit him in the title of the songs.
he is literally credited on the cover of the album. this isn't a mixtape remember, it's a full length album. the titles are supposed to look "clean" if you know what I mean

you're right

He never made a yoshi city

also, see here: eversince.gtb.sg/eversince/. the individual tracks are annotated with their respective producers

got it. The website looks pretty cool too

Do SBE/DG have the most original aesthetic of all time? I have no idea what it is when I look at it

aoty

average age of the posters in this thread: 15

yeah they got that punk/grunge/school loner thing going on. also a very nostalgic feel going on, like from late 90s/early 2000s

nah I'm 19

even worse

grow up

me too

so liking a artist means you're immature?

go to bed grandpa

GET OUT OF THIS BOARD REEEEEEE

>watch shows for toddlers
>"so liking tv shows makes me immature?"

I still watch and love spongebob, am I immature?

Shouts out to that Spanish GTBSG/SBE fan.

You clearly just don't get Bladee

No, he's not. Just because he's less popular and you feel the need to be contrarian. Gud is actually incredibly talented and has produced a number of genres, whereas whitearmor only produces one niche sound

Bladee's aesthetic is fresh as fuck. No idea where he got the inspiration for some of the stuff he puts out but I love it

like this for example

gud's style is generic and unmemorable almost always composed of: 808's + phatbass + melodicpercussionwithdelay

bladee the autotune angel
he saved me

havent finished the whole album yet but i know im gonna love it
great beats, bladees voice, you cant go wrong with this

shoutouts from poland

nowadays they rely heavily on a mid to late 2000's rap/emo/numetal/cyberned aesthetic

bladee

bless ecco2k for the verses

fake fan this shit is good

if U dont understand it U R lame............

it's heavily missing something and it's pissing me off

listened to half of it so far, I'm liking it a lot. glad he finally dropped something

the 2nd part of the album didn't feel as good for me tbf

pigeonsandplanes.com/2016/05/bladee-eversince-stream/

Anyone have a link for gluee? can't find it anywhere

I bet you haven't even listened to all of his song you fucking hypebeasts.Its mediocre album.I wish l liked it too

I know people are turned off of Bladee because of the way he represents himself thru visuals and his fashion, they think he's just another yung lean, but I connect with so many of his lyrics I'd love to just sit down with him and talk about life.

I've been listening to Bladee since he first started you just a lame

b in legendary

youtube.com/watch?v=lTu4XFF9B2s
best track

yeah sure you were.if you did you were never going to like this album you faggot

god damn

when ecco releases a full length project i can truly die happy

Better than Gluee?

nah but this album still has some songs that are really good like skin and who goes there

nope