It's not today

It's not today.

Listen to your library, show off your backlog, babble about new music, tell us what you have been listening to today and what you will listen to in the following month, just let the good times flow.

topsters.net/
>resurrected, but working (!)

synctube.org/r/Some_dumb_synctube_channel
>fifth dimension for space-time memery (aka "music") ever since plug deejay was musically aborted

dailymu-sic.weebly.com/
>Site with templates, OP covers, archive, & random stuff

Most importantly, don't get banned like me

Previously on /daily/: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VBlUgSGPleI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sync. Now

/musicpig/

Where does one go for more experimental psychedelic music after AnCo? I feel like their early stuff was just a small glimpse into what can be done, but don't know where to go from here.

no

You will miss the biggest meme 2016

Thoughts?
Best Portishead release imo

I want to listen to some music, but i also want to jerk it, i fear the post jerk guilt. what do?

Dont bother , Anco is pinnacle
Trust me I've listened to it all

Jerk to Merzbow

i posted right before the shitpostageddon so i'll just repost

yo lads, listened to a couple more things, here are my thoughts i guess

>miles davis - kind of blue
top tier chill comfy shit. listened while staying over at a friends place for the night after an improv rehearsal, definitely some great stuff to wind down to. i'm not sure i like it as much as ryo fukui's scenery though.

>tim buckley - starsailor
this thing just didn't mesh with me. it's pretty creative and i can see its merits, but rhythm is one of my favorite things about music, and its something more than half of this record completely lacks. damn shame too, as i did like the rhythms it came up with on tracks such as jungle fire and the really nice closer. i just didn't like the rest of it much.
oh and also while i was listening to the first track there was a dude on the bus i was on that started telling a sob story really loudly and asking for money as his sister or something went around collecting the change, really interesting effect imo

what do i listen to next, folks?

Girl talk, mate

I enjoy girl group music. Where do I go after Phil Spector, Motown and the Shangri-La's?

Lee noble

delete this

This is probably my favorite Radiohead recording and not just because my name comes from it. Last Flowers m8...
youtu.be/VBlUgSGPleI

well hello /daily/, I'm currently preparing for a concert tonight (as in like I'm playing, not going to see a concert) and as such am regulated to posting on mobile, so no chart.

I listened to some music though!

Misfits - Walk Among Us (1982)
>horror punk, hardcore punk

I actually like this a lot. A short, to the point, catchy as hell collection of spooky punk tunes. However, the inclusion of a single live song is weird as hell, and a lot of songs repeat their choruses ad nauseum to the point where it becomes redundant. But that is kinda the structure of most punk songs, and this is just done exceptionally well.

3.0+

Hi there everyone. Currently listening to pic related.
Even though I've been here for a few months, I'm still not very accustomed to people's personalities and what their taste is (other than Dogwander likes Keiji Haino, right?).
I was wondering if anyone had a chart or list that gave an overview of their taste or their all-time favourites, so I can see what you guys like that I have heard, and hear some new stuff that I haven't heard before.

i think this is the first time i've made a chart i don't think is pleb
what do y'all think

Wooh, what are you playing?

Try Static Age next. That's their only other good album.

Wrong thread

walk among us is better tho

also delete this thread

Don't you hate people who don't sync?

most of these are still pleb 2bh
Also don't tailor your taste around what is "pleb", if you like it that's all that matters.
Usually people with unique/interesting charts have been at this for quite a while, so you can't really just jump in at year 1 with a """superpatrish""" chart.
Keep exploring, my man.

pleb

I'm kidding, but how is TVU's self titled better than their debut? I find the post-cale stuff from them good, but so meandering and incosistent

I like Static Age more but I can respect that.

Is there another /daily/ thread or are we deleting /daily/ now.

It's not labeled as /daily/ which is pretty bothersome

this a lot of people are filtering the threads so i think the least we can do is title them

Yup, my bad. I'm dumb so I forgot to title it. Should I delete it?

>a lot of people are filtering the threads

This. I don't want to be reminded of the existence of you cretins. Don't let this happen again.

Try the Ronettes bb

yes delete and make new

i think ronettes are covered under "Phil Spector"

Probably. I usually ctrl+f for /daily/ so I could see someone making a new one thinking it doesnt exist, or people just missing this thread.

Fuck, too late. Just create a new one and abandon this idk

You heard these comps, and drilled down to the groups' careers?

Rats, that's true

Heres your chance to redeem yourself

alright im done, this gon b gud

spice girls
momoiro clover z
akb48

The ArchAndroid would be so great if it wasn't so long and so much filler. It makes me sad :(

Chess is the best thing on there by a mile (that I've heard, that is).

EVERYONE STOP POSTING
I MAKE NEW THREAD
LET THIS DIE

Actually tho

Good trips me.

Thanks.

can't vinter delete the thread?

(sage)

fuck I need a different daily pic
someone make the fucking thread pls
im on school computer

is it going to be (from c93)?

(Fish, start thinking about your next. You're against Nyar)
Real post at lunch.
Also My digits are

/daily/ damage control
gettin BTFO tho

It's too old, also I'm banned :^)

Uchu Nippon Setagaya is my next rec

Haha what are these boys pointing at? Absolute madmans, I love it already

The place where Shinji is going to go.

The fucking Sun.

Also I got last post with this shitty meme who gonna congrats me¿

Filtered for having the worst name ever.

My band just got notice that we have to be out of our rehearsal space by June 30th. Fucking sucks.

ah men :(((( that really sucks
(btw are you doing a tour to support your album? definitely do tell us if you come by the netherlands and we can come and punch everyone who doesn't like it etc)

Filter me too.

Also nice dubs.

the viola! playing with a big ensemble.

move.

Honestly, I found the post-Cale stuff so uninspiring. Everything that made me like the band suddenly disappeared.