Do you like Chvrches for real?

Do you like Chvrches for real?

Grimes is better

Not really

Brandon does.

I do kinda like em, yea. But I'm ps that I'm just in love with their lead singer t b h.

The singer is cute

For real for real

I don't even think the waifufags actually like it deep down

sure, why not. I mean, they're a singles band, but I bump those singles. especially Gun, I listened to that shit a ton back when it dropped.

the singer seems qt and fairly cool in the small amount of footage I've seen of her actually talking. but comes across as a total cunt online. idk, i'm sure most Sup Forumstants have that problem too (myself included hurr) so i'm willing to give her a pass

peace n love yo

>do you like bland synthpop with a singer barely able to get anything done without studio magic, who only makes a name for herself because of how shee looks, and who acts all high and mighty over everybody whenever she ges the chance
That should go without saying.

not even ironically

I agree with all that, but what are some examples of her acting pretentious? I don't read any waifu shit threads, so I don't know much about her.

they're ok, quite catcht. Lungs is pretty good. Essentially a worse version of la roux, grimes comparisons are dumb desu. Sup Forums hates them because feminist pop singer who is quite attractive is quite a strong warning sign, and I don't blame them desu.

She keeps posting in blogs and other "news website" about hos mysoginy is indie music is terrible and how her fans are horrible people, stuff like that.

>Chvrches
Actually is not that bad my good sire. Not my kind of music, but fuck it!

Let us see...

>Grimes
Yes. You're right. Grimes is better.

>mysoginy is indie music is terrible

Do you seriously believe otherwise? Just look at this place, the largest most active public forum for discussing indie music on the net (perhaps save a subreddit) - it's crawling with bitter misogynist men

Their music is actually really nuanced and creative if you give it a chance. Sadly, most people on here will just be all edgy and criticise them or post pictures of her butt instead.

I don't like them because I find them bland as fuck and boring. They sound like a band the 80s forgot.

Their first album was really creative, I like or love nearly every track, it's super interesting for pop. But then they went full commercial after that and I just can't be bothered with them anymore. All the new stuff they put out after TBOWYB is bland as fuck.

I'm not commenting on all you autists objectifying Lauren and raging on her feminism, except to say that you're all idiots.

>post pictures of her butt
And what butt would that be?

it's looking ok here but it's pretty tiny
>best ass in indie
that would be pic related

that's just the average bunda
the really good looking ass is here