Was Kurt angry during the MTV Unplugged performance, or just passionate? Personally...

Was Kurt angry during the MTV Unplugged performance, or just passionate? Personally, I can't shake the feeling that he was really pissed off about something, I can hear it in his voice. The thing is, I have no idea what it is he would be upset over.
What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuRKStYgtMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le epic troll thread XDDDDD

so random hehe

Is this a joke?

His slut wife had just gotten caught cheating on him

He was mad about still being alive

he was looking forward to a long healthy life he had nothing to be angry about desu

he was dopesick

This

he was mad because he saw the future and realized he was going to make Radditude

If you watch the whole fucking show instead of the just the last song you'll realize he was pretty chill.

Wtf are you talking about

he was chill af

he was having opiate withdrawals

Nah man he is very calm when hes not singing. Try listening to the whole show, not just when they sing

i see u in other threads and i gotta say ur kinda poop

Heroin sick, he had weird cravings due to heroin and requested a huge bucket of chicken from KFC (not even kidding) and ate it all within minutes pre-performance.

>At the end of the first song Kurt looks at the camera and gives a gnarly forced smile. He later told the producers to make sure it was edited in because, “My manager tells me I need to smile more.”

I remember reading something that said he was pretty psyched for the performance and even requested to have the whole thing played back for him immediately so he could watch.

Yeah, and he put a lot of work into arranging the flowers/candles to get the mood right

>a fucking funeral
it really makes me think. did he know he was going to die?

yeah probably

youtube.com/watch?v=vuRKStYgtMI

Where is the boipussy pic?

I think that was just a weird coincidence. He always had a morbid taste in aesthetic, he probably just thought the acoustic set matched the somber mood of a funeral.