Posting 3 minutes tracks of derivative bullshit on soundcloud doesn't make you a musician

Posting 3 minutes tracks of derivative bullshit on soundcloud doesn't make you a musician.

Taking hormones and wearing a dress, knee-high socks and a wig doesn't make you a girl.

Being black doesn't make you a person

derivation is how music progresses dumbass

nice potato nose

edgy

put a fucking bra on you gross pig

No. Making music makes you a musician. Posting music doesn't.

You reducing the wealth of my character and identity to a mere skin pigment is an indictment on your behalf, not mine.

I don't doubt that the picture in the OP is a female. She's magnificent. The more I stare at those lips, the more I yearn to know their gentle, nocturnal graze and touch against my cheek.

Is it hard being an autistic nigger? I'd imagine the lack of social skills, intelligence, and any worth at all makes your life pretty difficult.

>lack of intelligence, and any worth at all
With what did determine that, exactly?

who is this sermon demon?

completely unnecessary rudeness

>lack of intelligence
the average IQ of African Americans
>any worth at all
you post on Sup Forums and repeatedly fantasize about having a girlfriend, a common symbol of social value

is this OP in this pic? I need to know

>average IQ of African Americans
How daft you must be to reduce me to a mere skin pigment, to a fucking average, in the same post that you assert that I'm clearly not the average black male.

Further:
>a common symbol a social value
I don't observe such a symbol. Perhaps the typical person may, but again I'm not the typical person, despite how convenient it would be for you and your intellectual ineptitude if I was. (Hint: I'm referring to you where you previously reduced me to the average black man.)

apparently some part of you still observes that symbol, judging from your continual fixation on women. face it Unty, you're a failure of a life and a pathetic waste of space. use all the vocabulary you want to make yourself feel special and smart, but in the end you're just another unremarkable fuck up.

Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't make your life worth living

Yearning for a feminine touch is not the same as believing that having a girlfriend is synonymous with social value.