/metal/

AOTY imminent

Old pastebin.com/mH6Kx32L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=skmFBzzqSvQ
romanticizemusic.bandcamp.com/album/autum-nil-3
sevenstring.org/forum/general-music-discussion/231001-beatdown-moshcore-crossfit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6RyfRcMT49U
youtube.com/watch?v=iXthg-3m3E0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRZxqxvIBA
youtube.com/watch?v=59t8haIoyzo
youtube.com/watch?v=hXXO8VcMEDw
youtube.com/watch?v=8qii59-7JAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agalloch (remix)
youtube.com/watch?v=skmFBzzqSvQ

fucking gooks

Vektor - Terminal Redux

Can't spell atmoshit without shit

Cuktor - Ternumale Recux

off to a great start

>ywn be this thrashing bestial bulldozer

MURDER IN THE FRONT ROW
CROWD BEGINS TO BANG

I think this might be the best thread we've had since vektor leaked

The fuck is even the thought process that leads up to this?

now thats moshing

as you can see from the pharaoh t-shit
his thought process was "KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ KANGZ"

>new IP
Jesse confirmed innocent

Essential blackened trap
romanticizemusic.bandcamp.com/album/autum-nil-3

A true warrior knows everything can be a weapon. Everything.

Post YT comments

Literally just found this

I have always maintained my innocence when people have accused me of any wrongdoing.

there were no thought process

You also cant spell it without MOSH
Time to make atmomosh a thing

isn't that what downtempo was or sludgewave or whatever

atmosh tbqh

>core is literally crossfit tier
sevenstring.org/forum/general-music-discussion/231001-beatdown-moshcore-crossfit.html

...so are you saying it's good?

I need more super chaotic black metal like Plebeian Grandstand. Please.

...mmno.

why does the last track go all pink floyd?

Why is that their only great album?

dso is the only chaotic black metal band

kvltfags btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=6RyfRcMT49U

Holy fucking Christ, new Mizmor full-length in august.

Fuck yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=iXthg-3m3E0

Skaphe though

>naming your band after a warhammer
the only thing more inexcusible than naming it after a tolkien

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRZxqxvIBA

Kind of disappointed desu

>go to metalsucks to find something to shitpost
>this appears
youtube.com/watch?v=59t8haIoyzo

Yeah, I like metal. Gojira, Boris, Mastodon, Opeth, Neurosis, Isis, maudlin of the Well, Kayo Dot, Devin Townsend, Deafheaven, Vektor, Metallica, Demilich, Alice in Chains, Megadeth, Queensrÿche, Dream Theater, Tiamat, Tool, Cynic, Cult of Luna, Slayer, Pelican, Jesu, Voivod, The Gathering, Pantera, Pain of Salvation, diSEMBOWELMENT, Anthrax, Katatonia, Rage Against the Machine, Refused, In Flames, Type O Negative, Arcturus, Ahab, Rosetta, My Dying Bride, Meshuggah, Machine Head, Symphony X, Anathema, Amorphis, Paradise Lost, Artillery, the list goes on :)

Okay.

Probably individual

Are these meme bands? Cause I like rhem

>5/10 chick
>Myrkur shirt
>"Welcome wizards and ghouls!"
closed the video there

too many non-memes

I don't remember us memeing voivod, and you forgot Liturgy

you're missing out on some high quality cringe

looks like a vague list of atmoshit, prog, melodeath and goth with some other random shit thrown in that just makes no sense at all

That's what I thought of New In Mourning album

All good bands desu

Idk, at first I didn't like In Mourning or Be'lakor's last albums but I eventually grew to like them a lot

I guess I'll just have to wait

There's nothing wrong with Myrkur

Deafheaven, Pelican, Symphony X, Pantera, Machine Head and the vast majority of In Flames' discog are undeniably complete garbage, memes or no memes

I don't remember /metal/ memeing Kayo Dot, AIC, Tiamat, Jesu, Gathering, Pain of Salvation, Anthrax, Refused, Arcturus, Ahab, MDB, Symphony X, Anathema and Amorphis

reminds me of I Want it I Need It (Death Heated)
how do i find a place like this

Yeah, I like metal. Aion, Versailles, X Japan, Galneryus, Aldious, Cyntia, Light Bringer, Albion, Masterpiece, MinstreliX, Gauntlet, Jupiter, Balflare, Gunbridge, Blood Stain Child, Concerto Moon, Astrea, Diamond, Thunder Fall, Arcadia, Blood IV, Valthus, Dir Ein Grey, Rekion, Sacred Aeolia, Thundersteel, the list goes on :)

Vektor - Terminal Redux

sorry I'm late

there's nothing good about it either

>hating Symphony X
kys my man

The le list goes on meme only applies when someone someone can only name 2 or 3 bands in a genre but acts like they're some huge fan of it.
For example: Yeah man I love prog metal! Devin Townsend, Dream Theater, Tool, the list goes on!
The way you used it is fucking retarded and straight up wrong.

why does my parents hate me, /metal/?

metal for this feel?

because you like memethrash
youtube.com/watch?v=hXXO8VcMEDw

Did you forget to remove your name?

Either way, Paradise Lost is for unwanted children.

WOK ON HOME BOI

>The OFFICIAL™ Vektor - Terminal Redux Guy
>why does my parents hate me

Fuck, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qii59-7JAM
If you don't like Baroness, please tell me why.

kek

>tfw everything I used to love is being appropriated for the normies
Anime, metal, the internet, memes

How do I even save myself?

But Michael Romeo is awesome.

it's an impostor. I wouldn't try this shit m8, all you're gonna do is force me to adopt a trip

Suicide

You are a normie.

>even caring about this shit
how are you not a normie

thanks, added these to the pasta for future reposts

Kill yourself, seriously

is there a bad band in there?

Dumb frogposter

I call em like I see em.

literally started squealing from the cringe
I've been listening to their last album constantly lately so I was hyped when I saw the vid but it didn't really impress me. I hope there's better stuff on the album.
Then again I also wasn't impressed by oBaB when it came out but I must have listened to it 50 times in the last 2 months.

Cyntia

Listen to Stone's Reach dude

I've actually owned that album since it came out. Obviously their best, it's fucking amazing.
I even remember chatting the dudes up on their forum, they weren't quite as big back then.

So you might say you were into them before they were famous. That's more hipster than fedora.

fuck off

Yes, and also, I shook hands with Sinatra.

no need removing your trip

Yeah, I like metal. Gojira, Boris, Mastodon, Opeth, Neurosis, Isis, maudlin of the Well, Kayo Dot, Devin Townsend, Deafheaven, Vektor, Metallica, Demilich, Alice in Chains, Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Queensrÿche, Dream Theater, Tiamat, Tool, Cynic, Cult of Luna, Slayer, Pelican, Jesu, Voivod, Sonata Arctica, The Gathering, Epica, Pantera, Pain of Salvation, diSEMBOWELMENT, Alestorm, Within Temptation, Anthrax, Katatonia, Rage Against the Machine, Refused, Kamelot, In Flames, Type O Negative, Arcturus, Dragonforce, Ahab, Rosetta, My Dying Bride, Meshuggah, Machine Head, Bon Jovi, Symphony X, Anathema, Amorphis, Stratovarius, Paradise Lost, Evanescence, Rhapsody, Gloryhammer, Cannibal Corpse, Ensiferum, Blind Guardian, Helloween, Psychostick, Wintersun, Liturgy, Aion, Versailles, X Japan, Galneryus, Aldious, Cyntia, Light Bringer, Albion, Masterpiece, MinstreliX, Gauntlet, Jupiter, Balflare, Gunbridge, Blood Stain Child, Concerto Moon, Astrea, Diamond, Thunder Fall, Arcadia, Blood IV, Valthus, Dir Ein Grey, Rekion, Sacred Aeolia, Thundersteel, Nightwish, Artillery, the list goes on :)

Ejecting.

So many personal details from you, real or fake. It's funny how trips feel the need to flesh out personalities for themselves on this, a traditionally anonymous forum.

>Evanescence

You should really make the smiley face into ;^), and why not say "Le list goes on"? If you're gonna do this go full on shitposting monster

the sad part is you actually only know these bands

Been going on for at least 7 months too long now. He's needing that surrogate activity. I bet probably a stone's throw from suicide, if he hasn't tried before.

This album is good.

Yes, but still Life is their best one

He was decent for the first couple weeks he was around but mid-way through NBBMN he became an insufferable prick.

>The ending of April Ethereal

I never understood why still life is held in such high regard. It has decent songs but it never left a strong impression on me. Listening to it is like eating tasteless food. It's not bad but I just don't feel any particular vibes from it.

>tasteless food
>not bad